ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

jTron wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

jTron wrote:

Triple post again!

I've been working quite a bit more on the website, and I've reached the point where I have to ask:

What pages do we want on the website? Practical amount probably about 3-6. I need the names and if those pages need any specific special features on those specific pages (like if they can't for whatever reason follow the master look.)
Make the website then we can decide what to add.
I already have the master done that's why I'm just asking what pages you have in mind.
Can you upload it?
jTron
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

ftf841 wrote:

jTron wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

jTron wrote:

Triple post again!

I've been working quite a bit more on the website, and I've reached the point where I have to ask:

What pages do we want on the website? Practical amount probably about 3-6. I need the names and if those pages need any specific special features on those specific pages (like if they can't for whatever reason follow the master look.)
I already have the master done that's why I'm just asking what pages you have in mind.
Can you upload it?
…to a new site?

clipd • osx clipboard manager and history

;
ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

jTron wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

jTron wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

jTron wrote:

Triple post again!

Can you upload it?
…to a new site?
yes….
ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

ftf841 wrote:

jTron wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

jTron wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

jTron wrote:

Triple post again!

Can you upload it?
…to a new site?
yes….
could you make the URL test.thebitcompany.comli.com
ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

Because we are making Bit OS 2.0 I think we need a UI update. Post ideas here

Last edited by ftf841 (Feb. 4, 2014 20:10:01)

ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

AmericanCoder123
Scratcher
84 posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

AmericanCoder123 wrote:

How long have you been on scratch? Since the days of 1.3. (Without an account on the website.)

What do you specialize in? Programming.

Post a link to your best project: I have no clue look on my old profile called YMIBANWAH and look at the things that are there. (They are mostly all 1.4)

Other things you want to tell us? I am good with data and internal processing.
Can someone please see this?
ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

AmericanCoder123 wrote:

AmericanCoder123 wrote:

How long have you been on scratch? Since the days of 1.3. (Without an account on the website.)

Post a link to your best project: I have no clue look on my old profile called YMIBANWAH and look at the things that are there. (They are mostly all 1.4)

sorry
jTron
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

ftf841 wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

~snip~

yes….
nope.

I literally have zero access to the old site.

[E:A] Edit/Note: A bit of googling and I have found that this is apparently an issue with AT&T (which continually proves to be a terrible company and, no offense to anyone to likes it/works there/whatever but if you can avoid it do please try to)

As well, my computer hates 0wh as well as all of its associated servers.

I can't open a webpage hosted by them.
I can't FTP to them.
While I can log on to the site, I can't access files through their net2ftp.

I'll see what I can do.

And I can't really upload it - there's no pages. I can upload a screenshot of the master, but I can't create the menu element without knowing what pages to have or there's going to be a mess. I'm not coding it by hand this time due to my many other coded-by-hand projects that are taking larger priority in my busy days.

[E:A]Moar Edits!: was able to connect on my phone by disabling WiFi. All passwords I had saved for the net2ftp file manager failed to work. This means bye-bye old site. Unless one of you guys has a backup, a password, or a magic wand.

This also confirms that someone has changed the password, because I guarantee it was one of about five things in my head, and continually (ftp, gmail, scratch) none work.

Last edited by jTron (Feb. 5, 2014 02:25:14)

;
ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

jTron wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

~snip~

yes….
nope.

I literally have zero access to the old site.

[E:A] Edit/Note: A bit of googling and I have found that this is apparently an issue with AT&T (which continually proves to bloe a terrible company and, no offense to anyone to likes it/works there/whatever but if you can avoid it do please try to)

As well, my computer hates 0wh as well as all of its associated servers.

I can't open a webpage hosted by them.
I can't FTP to them.
While I can log on to the site, I can't access files through their net2ftp.

I'll see what I can do.

And I can't really upload it - there's no pages. I can upload a screenshot of the master, but I can't create the menu element without knowing what pages to have or there's going to be a mess. I'm not coding it by hand this time due to my many other coded-by-hand projects that are taking larger priority in my busy days.

[E:A]Moar Edits!: was able to connect on my phone by disabling WiFi. All passwords I had saved for the net2ftp file manager failed to work. This means bye-bye old site. Unless one of you guys has a backup, a password, or a magic wand.

This also confirms that someone has changed the password, because I guarantee it was one of about five things in my head, and continually (ftp, gmail, scratch) none work.
Well, we're off to a new start
ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

AmericanCoder123 wrote:

AmericanCoder123 wrote:

Denied.
jTron
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

ftf841 wrote:

Well, we're off to a new start

Jzeesh. I'll look into creating new things, and I'll also look into a web hosting service I can actually use.

;
ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

AgentRoop
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

If you are making an OS, my music skills won't help very much unless there is a music app (which just wastes space)

AgentRoop aka DonutTruth aka xX-SwagMaster777-Xx
(the last one is a lie)
ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

AgentRoop wrote:

If you are making an OS, my music skills won't help very much unless there is a music app (which just wastes space)
True, but you are also a great programmer
AgentRoop
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

I am no longer programming, sorry.

AgentRoop aka DonutTruth aka xX-SwagMaster777-Xx
(the last one is a lie)
keertikbacon
Scratcher
79 posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

ftf841 wrote:

Because we are making Bit OS 2.0 I think we need a UI update. Post ideas here
I was thinking about this:
Larger app blocks
More colorful app blocks (instead of gray background, different color for each app)
Auto detect for username (username block)
Use hour and minute blocks to determine time

I think Bit OS 2.0 should be more colorful, since the first one had more dark and gloomy colors.

keertikbacon
Scratcher
79 posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

AgentRoop wrote:

Honestly, I think a music app would be a great idea!

jTron
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

Well, I'm really busy with everything else (and not to mention my own Dewdrop OS) but I will do my best to help whenever I can. I would like to just through in the idea of 100% vector as it adds unimaginable quality to a project in its being able to indefinitely scale. DDOS (DewDrop Operating System, not Distributed Denial Of Service :P) will be 100% vector and while it's harder to work with and takes more time, it's been very worth it.

;
ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

jTron wrote:

Well, I'm really busy with everything else (and not to mention my own Dewdrop OS) but I will do my best to help whenever I can. I would like to just through in the idea of 100% vector as it adds unimaginable quality to a project in its being able to indefinitely scale. DDOS (DewDrop Operating System, not Distributed Denial Of Service :P) will be 100% vector and while it's harder to work with and takes more time, it's been very worth it.

keertikbacon wrote:

AgentRoop wrote:

Honestly, I think a music app would be a great idea!
He means a app

jTron wrote:

Yes, it will be completely vector.