Discuss Scratch

Blessing06
Scratcher
100+ posts

◿ツஐBlessing06's Banner And Logo Marketஐ◺

YouKeepMeGlowing, do you want to work here? If so, you must use Canva, and you need to fill out an application form

“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light” – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” ― Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” ― Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” – Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

Blessing06
Scratcher
100+ posts

Blessing06 wrote:

YouKeepMeGlowing wrote:

I need a banner with my name and logo on it and the Scratcher who is doing my banner decides the color and how it is design/look
Taken
Here it is. Sorry for taking so long!

Last edited by Blessing06 (May 9, 2017 15:10:46)

“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light” – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” ― Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” ― Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” – Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

Blessing06
Scratcher
100+ posts

sunfunswim603 wrote:

Username: sunfunswim603
Text: Sunshine Request Stores
Colours: Pink, Yellow, Orange
What else you want on it: A big sun in the middle
Size (in mm or in, please say): 100x50 mm
Misc: PLZ DO IT SOON! ALL THE OTHER SHOPS ARE TAKING FOREVER!
Taken

-melon-sugar-
New to Scratch
13 posts

Username: -melon-sugar-
Activity 1-10: 10
Experience: good
Example of work: http://i.cubeupload.com/oShFSt.png
Misc: X3

✨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✨⭐️cool links!⭐️✨▬▬▬▬▬▬✨
⭐️ Scratch Request Shop! ⭐️ ◿ツஐBlessing06's Banner And Logo Marketஐ◺
Blessing06
Scratcher
100+ posts

Blessing06 wrote:

sunfunswim603 wrote:

Username: sunfunswim603
Text: Sunshine Request Stores
Colours: Pink, Yellow, Orange
What else you want on it: A big sun in the middle
Size (in mm or in, please say): 100x50 mm
Misc: PLZ DO IT SOON! ALL THE OTHER SHOPS ARE TAKING FOREVER!
Taken
Here it is!

Blessing06
Scratcher
100+ posts

-melon-sugar- wrote:

Example of work:
You can work here!

Blessing06
Scratcher
100+ posts

farnboroughcodeclub8 wrote:

Hi, um, i am not sure if i am doing this right, but, i could kind of use a logo for my profile.
My username is Farnboroughcodeclub8 and i do not really care whats on my logo, but lots of colors and maybe some sort of rainbow would be nice.
Oh gosh, i have no idea what i am doing.
HELP PLEASE!
Taken!

-melon-sugar-
New to Scratch
13 posts

Blessing06 wrote:

-melon-sugar- wrote:

Example of work: http://i.cubeupload.com/oShFSt.png
You can work here!

ty!

Blessing06
Scratcher
100+ posts

-melon-sugar-, thanks for adding the shop to your signature!

Last edited by Blessing06 (May 7, 2017 09:43:19)

-melon-sugar-
New to Scratch
13 posts

Blessing06 wrote:

-melon-sugar-, thanks for adding the shop to your signature!

no problem! ^^

Blessing06
Scratcher
100+ posts

Blessing06 wrote:

farnboroughcodeclub8 wrote:

Hi, um, i am not sure if i am doing this right, but, i could kind of use a logo for my profile.
My username is Farnboroughcodeclub8 and i do not really care whats on my logo, but lots of colors and maybe some sort of rainbow would be nice.
Oh gosh, i have no idea what i am doing.
HELP PLEASE!
Taken!
Here it is!

YouKeepMeGlowing
Scratcher
100+ posts

Blessing06 wrote:

Blessing06 wrote:

YouKeepMeGlowing wrote:

I need a banner with my name and logo on it and the Scratcher who is doing my banner decides the color and how it is design/look
Taken
Here it is. Sorry for taking so long!
lel its awesome
YouKeepMeGlowing
Scratcher
100+ posts

hey blessing am i a staff i really got good banners wanna see them okay you do wanna see them!!!
YouKeepMeGlowing
Scratcher
100+ posts

can you give me the link to my banner
YouKeepMeGlowing
Scratcher
100+ posts

blessing06 100000000/10 your so good!!!!!!!!!
Blessing06
Scratcher
100+ posts

YouKeepMeGlowing wrote:

hey blessing am i a staff i really got good banners wanna see them okay you do wanna see them!!!
Are they made in Canva?

Blessing06
Scratcher
100+ posts

YouKeepMeGlowing wrote:

can you give me the link to my banner
[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/Blessing06/YouKeepMeGlowing.png[/img]

Blessing06
Scratcher
100+ posts

YouKeepMeGlowing wrote:

blessing06 100000000/10 your so good!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Banner please!
Username: jromagnoli
Text: Black text that says: “Scratch Advertisement Committee” as a header and smaller text that says: “We advertise YOUR projects!”
Colours: green and blue
What else you want on it: These images floating in the background https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/154150373_144x108.png https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/147021008_144x108.png and https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/144907140_144x108.png
Size (in mm or in, please say) Umm… 690x154 pixels. I'm not sure how many inches or mm that is.
Misc: Can you finish it by tomorrow please?

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

Blessing06
Scratcher
100+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

Banner please!
Username: jromagnoli
Text: Black text that says: “Scratch Advertisement Committee” as a header and smaller text that says: “We advertise YOUR projects!”
Colours: green and blue
What else you want on it: These images floating in the background and
Size (in mm or in, please say) Umm… 690x154 pixels. I'm not sure how many inches or mm that is.
Misc: Can you finish it by tomorrow please?
Taken. It may take longer than just today, sorry.

Last edited by Blessing06 (May 9, 2017 16:24:54)