Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️ Scratch Request Shop! ⭐️ Hiring! ⭐️

Voice Acting
Username: Blessing06
Accent: Any
Lines: Please do it in parts
Part 1
Hi there! I'm Blessing06, a Scratcher inbetween 10-15 years of age. I have many hobbies, like Scratch, playing clarinet (I'm Grade 1), reading and writing. I like animals, but I'm allergic to pet hair. I'm a very fussy eater, and only like certain foods. Most people at school say I'm kind, funny and clever. I would agree with them. Then some people say I'm a walking, talking dictionary and calculator. I don't agree with them.

Part 2
I want to curate because I have been on Scratch for a long time, and the community has been so helpful to me. I feel as if I want, no NEED to give something back to the people of Scratch. I felt great when my projects got noticed because I put them in the SDS, and I want to help other Scratchers feel the same pleasure as I did. I also want great, but small projects to get noticed. My reasons may be similiar to others, but I actually mean what I say.

Part 3
~My requirements~
-Under 40 loves
-Under 20 favourites
-Under 200 views
-User has under 200 followers
-User has never been front paged.

Part 4
I like different projects that show effort, like unique platformers, simulations, OSs, tutorials. I like projects that have complex code and simple code. But none of these are any good if they aren't unique. I don't like projects that are the same as all the others, I like unique and inspirational projects.

Part 5
I would curate unique projects that myself and the community would like. I would curate these and more:
-OSs
-Educational projects (especially science)
-Writing projects
-Custom block using projects
-Art projects
-Writing projects
-Noteblocks

When Do You Need It?: ASAP
Other: It's for an FPC application. Don't say Part 1, just say the writing underneath. Please do the different parts as different sounds. Please let me know on my profile when it's done.

Last edited by Blessing06 (Aug. 18, 2017 14:03:23)

“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light” – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” ― Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” ― Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” – Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Blessing06 wrote:

Voice Acting
Part 1
Hi there! I'm Blessing06, a Scratcher inbetween 10-15 years of age. I have many hobbies, like Scratch, playing clarinet (I'm Grade 1), reading and writing. I like animals, but I'm allergic to pet hair. I'm a very fussy eater, and only like certain foods. Most people at school say I'm kind, funny and clever. I would agree with them. Then some people say I'm a walking, talking dictionary and calculator. I don't agree with them.

Part 2
I want to curate because I have been on Scratch for a long time, and the community has been so helpful to me. I feel as if I want, no NEED to give something back to the people of Scratch. I felt great when my projects got noticed because I put them in the SDS, and I want to help other Scratchers feel the same pleasure as I did. I also want great, but small projects to get noticed. My reasons may be similiar to others, but I actually mean what I say.

Part 3
~My requirements~
-Under 40 loves
-Under 20 favourites
-Under 200 views

Part 4
I like different projects that show effort, like unique platformers, simulations, OSs, tutorials. I like projects that have complex code and simple code. But none of these are any good if they aren't unique. I don't like projects that are the same as all the others, I like unique and inspirational projects.

Part 5
I would curate unique projects that myself and the community would like. I would curate these and more:
-OSs
-Writing projects
-Art projects
-Writing projects
-Noteblocks

Other: It's for an FPC application. Don't say Part 1, just say the writing underneath. Please do the different parts as different sounds. Please let me know on my profile when it's done.
I could do them?

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
Blessing06
Scratcher
100+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Blessing06 wrote:

Voice Acting
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
~My requirements~
-Under 40 loves
-Under 20 favourites
-Under 200 views

Part 4

Part 5
-OSs
-Writing projects
-Art projects
-Writing projects
-Noteblocks

I could do them?
Thanks!

“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light” – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” ― Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” ― Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” – Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Blessing06 wrote:

Blessing06 wrote:

Voice Acting
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
~My requirements~
-Under 40 loves
-Under 20 favourites
-Under 200 views

Part 4

Part 5
-OSs
-Writing projects
-Art projects
-Writing projects
-Noteblocks

I could do them?
Thanks!
Taken likely to be finished Sunday

Last edited by FollowCherryBlossom (Aug. 18, 2017 14:55:49)

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

StudioKid
New to Scratch
3 posts

Hello! Here is my order form for Art.

Username: StudioKid
Colors: Purple background, yellow “Studio”, and orange “Kid”.
Description: The words Studio and Kid. The words are tilted sideways and to the right.
Style: Block letters, please.
Size: Doesn't matter
When Do You Need It?: ASAP.
Other: Please make it a sprite.

Thank you!
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

StudioKid wrote:

Hello! Here is my order form for Art.

Username: StudioKid
Colors: Purple background, yellow “Studio”, and orange “Kid”.
Description: The words Studio and Kid. The words are tilted sideways and to the right.
Style: Block letters, please.
Size: Doesn't matter
When Do You Need It?: ASAP.
Other: Please make it a sprite.

Thank you!
If you really want I can take but I'm very busy

oddish09
Scratcher
28 posts

Username: Oddish09
Position: Any leftover
Active 1-10: 10
Skills: Branding, logos, banners, scripts.
Will You Help Us: yes
How You Will Help Us: By replying to posts, being active, taking orders.
Following The Discussion: yes
Do You Accept The Staff Responsibilities?: Yes, i do
Multiple Accounts (yes or no) (If yes, list username): Nope.
Have you earned your “Scratcher” status?: Yes
Example of 2 or 3 Projects (include link): This is my banner examples~

Other: IL BE DOING EXAMS FOR THE WEEK SO IL BE INACTIVE ALONG WITH TOMORROW & SUNDAY

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

oddish09 wrote:

Other: IL BE DOING EXAMS FOR THE WEEK SO IL BE INACTIVE ALONG WITH TOMORROW & SUNDAY

Accepted and we can always add positions when you want

oddish09
Scratcher
28 posts

oddish09 wrote:

Accepted and we can always add positions when you want

Ok, thanks alot!

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Question
Is there anyone in Music who can do my order? There should be a Export as MIDI option on most music making programs.

Placeholder
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dude341 wrote:

Question
Is there anyone in Music who can do my order? There should be a Export as MIDI option on most music making programs.
WE ARE NOT PAID,WE WORK For fREE, NONE OF US CAN DO IT OR WE ARE BUSY, sometimes you have to wait
Read this:

Disclaimer

The Scratch Request Shop (SRS) is not paid to run this shop. We are ALL volunteers, NOT workers. Please respect that and that we are giving our time for this shop. We are not obliged to give answer to every order. But we do answer as long as they are reasonable. Please read what we have put on the front page and how to order. We spend time and effort into this shop by CHOICE. We want to have a friendly and kind community, and if you can not respect this, then please leave.

Last edited by FollowCherryBlossom (Aug. 18, 2017 16:42:14)

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dude341 wrote:

Question
WE ARE NOT PAID,WE WORK FIR FREE, NONE OF US CAN DO IT OR WE ARE BUSY
Read this:

Disclaimer

The Scratch Request Shop (SRS) is not paid to run this shop. We are ALL volunteers, NOT workers. Please respect that and that we are giving our time for this shop. We are not obliged to give answer to every order. But we do answer as long as they are reasonable. Please read what we have put on the front page and how to order. We spend time and effort into this shop by CHOICE. We want to have a friendly and kind community, and if you can not respect this, then please leave.
I didn't mention anything about this shop being paid, but I understand that this shop is busy. I will try to find a shop that can do this order.
If it looked like I was being rude, I wasn't trying to be, sorry.

Last edited by dude341 (Aug. 18, 2017 16:44:05)

Placeholder
oddish09
Scratcher
28 posts

dude341 wrote:

Question
WE ARE NOT PAID,WE WORK For fREE, NONE OF US CAN DO IT OR WE ARE BUSY, sometimes you have to wait
Read this:

Disclaimer

Yep, thats very true.

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dude341 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Question
Read this:

Disclaimer

I didn't mention anything about this shop being paid, but I understand that this shop is busy. I will try to find a shop that can do this order.
Thanks for understanding

oddish09
Scratcher
28 posts

Im going to use the order forums with credit

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dude341 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Question
Read this:

Disclaimer

Thanks for understanding
Do you know any shops that are active that do music?
I have found one.

Last edited by dude341 (Aug. 18, 2017 16:48:59)

Placeholder
annaB5
Scratcher
7 posts

Art
Username: @annab5
Colors: Blue, pink, yellow
Description: Banner w/ “Annab5's Logo shop” written in comfort
Style: Vector
Size: As big as a banner is…?
Other: Can you do a heart and smiley face on the left side of the words and a peace sign and shooting star on the right of the words? Thanks!

Click to check out my FREE logo shop!
oddish09
Scratcher
28 posts

annaB5 wrote:

Art
Other: Can you do a heart and smiley face on the left side of the words and a peace sign and shooting star on the right of the words? Thanks!

Taken!

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

oddish09 wrote:

annaB5 wrote:

Art

Taken!
Thanks, if I got their first I would've taken it. So anyway, would you like to be in the art department.

oddish09
Scratcher
28 posts

oddish09 wrote:

annaB5 wrote:

Art

Taken!
Thanks, if I got their first I would've taken it. So anyway, would you like to be in the art department.

Yes, i did it btw