Discuss Scratch

TheArcadeGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Shop Directory 4.0 | A list of shops for your shopping convenience!

Hmmm… You don't seem to be adding any new shops. Are you too busy, or are you no longer adding any.

_Lillion_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Name of Shop: Scratch Convenience Shop
Description of shop:We make everything on order fast
Example of work: Wait and see
Category(s): Everything
Link: Scratch Convenience Shop
Owner(s): _Lillion_
Currently Hiring: Yes
Shop banner: It is at the top but link My image

Last edited by _Lillion_ (Sept. 4, 2017 09:51:08)

2013animals
Scratcher
100+ posts

Name of Shop: Once Upon A Time~ A Writing and OC Store
Description of shop: We supply OCs, stories, poems, and more! All at the cost of nothing.
Example of work: New OC Creating
Category(s): Writing
Link: The Once Upon A Time Writing Shop
Owner(s): 2013animals and Frostcheetah24
Currently Hiring: Yes.
Shop banner: http://i.cubeupload.com/fo03xg.png

Hi.
Side account of -Imaginenation-
100+ posts
Slightly tired of this account.
I seriously need motivation.
1234567guy
Scratcher
23 posts

how do you make those logo banners?
Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

Name of Shop: ☕Crazy coffee writing shop☕
Description of shop: The best writing shop of all time!!! We sell stuff NO ONE ELSE HAS!!!!!
Example of work:
Crazy
Ready
About
Zebras
Yay

Creativity
Open
Fun
Friendly
Established
Eager

Category(s): All things writing (coding is coming)
Link: (Please give a link to your shop.) https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/275055/
Owner(s): @Whitetiger456
Shop banner: look at my signature.
Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

1234567guy wrote:

how do you make those logo banners?
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/274878/ this shop will make them for u lots of stuff to choose from great quality look at my banner
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I'm VGCI. I wanted to add my shop in June and there has been no response. This is why I would be interested in taking this over. I would re-open it as The Shop Directory 5.0 so it would remain active. Would you be okay with this?

woah, haven't been on here in a while
_Lillion_
Scratcher
500+ posts

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

Hi! I'm VGCI. I wanted to add my shop in June and there has been no response. This is why I would be interested in taking this over. I would re-open it as The Shop Directory 5.0 so it would remain active. Would you be okay with this?
We could make our own kind of shop directory cause i have had my shop in for a while too
Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I will actually update this, I promise
I probably will have to hand over to someone else, but we'll see how things go.

Sigton

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sigton wrote:

Sigton
Ok

woah, haven't been on here in a while
_Lillion_
Scratcher
500+ posts

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

i could help you if you go on holidays or something
-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sigton wrote:

Sigton
He's alive!

Those who strive above all else to be rich in worldly goods are often trying to hide their spiritual poverty.
-Anonymous
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither.
-Benjamin Franklin
There is no greater love than that, that a man should lay down his life for his friend. Think, Daniel, can you repay such love with hate?
-The Bronze Bow, by Elizabeth George Speare
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.
-March Albom
Climbing_Ivy
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Anvard- wrote:

Sigton wrote:

Sigton
He's alive!
Hahaha.

Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

Name of Shop: ☕Crazy coffee writing shop☕
Description of shop: The best writing shop of all time!!! We sell stuff NO ONE ELSE HAS!!!!!
Example of work:
Crazy
Ready
About
Zebras
Yay

Creativity
Open
Fun
Friendly
Established
Eager

Category(s): All things writing (coding is coming)
Link: (Please give a link to your shop.) https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/275055/
Owner(s): @Whitetiger456
Currently Hiring: yes
Shop banner: look at my signature. http://i.cubeupload.com/tiMIBg.png

Last edited by Whitetiger456 (Sept. 5, 2017 15:42:26)

_Lillion_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Climbing_Ivy wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Sigton wrote:

Sigton
He's alive!
Hahaha.
lol
cs641311
Scratcher
100+ posts

Name of shop: cs641311's Shop of Code and Art
Description: We will give you your order within 2 days or less!!
Example of work: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/157573140/
Category: Code, Art
Owner: cs641311
rainpelt28
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hello wondering if you were open to talking about Scratchazon (my shop network which you can read about in my sig). It is a place for shops to advertise their services. Could you list it here? It does do orders by linking a Scratchers order to another shop.

Hi! I am rainpelt28! Right now, I am working on a super cool detailed and fun game coming soon!

Feel free to ask for help with Scratch! I have been using this account for over 3 years, and have used the program even longer than that! Previous owner of one of the shop directories and current owner of intro to request sticky! Have a nice day!
Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/275055/?page=1
Name of Shop: (What it's called.) Crazy coffee writing shop
Description of shop: (This is pretty much your advertisement. Put whatever you please here. Example: Scratcher's logo shop will get your order done in three days or less with a wide variety of styles, fonts, and colors available.) Here at. Crazy coffee we will get your order done super speedy!!!
Example of work: (Please put an example for each thing you do. So if you do music and logos, please put an example of your music and a logo. This could be a link, picture, etc.)
Character name: Chamie Tamayo (Japanese, because fox girls/kitsunes/nine tailed foxes come from Japan)
Species: Kitsune/Nine tailed fox/fox girl (same thing, different names)

Looks: Messy dark brown hair, almost black, shoulder length, striking yellow orange eyes, nine black tails with white tips. Porcelain skin, almost no blemishes. The only imperfection is a scar running down her left eye. Her ears are two black ears on her head.

Backstory: Chamie is a japanese kitsune who can shapeshift into other things. She can use orbs of darkness at others, temporarily blinding them. She was born in Tokyo Japan to two kitsunes, each with their own powers. She has 3 brothers and 1 sister, all of whom she isn't very fond of. She hates the light, and would rather stay in darkness, with her orbs blocking all of the light in the world. She lives in a cave by herself, because she ran away from her family. No one knows where she is. And no one wants to go looking for her.

Strengths of character: Chamie is strong and deceptive. One second, you could be looking at her, the next second, she is gone. She is manipulative, her words go into your head, but they don't register. She can make you do what she wants you do to, without you noticing. It isn't a power, she is just so good at it. She knows so many things about you. Maybe more about you than you know. She will hold that against you to have you do what she wants. Chamie is independent, holding no loyalty to anyone on this planet. She has full control of herself, and she won't make stupid mistakes to impress anyone. She doesn't care what others think, and would rather be feared than loved. No one else perceives this as a strength, but she does. She thinks this is the best part of her character.

Weaknesses of character: Chamie runs from others. She will never be in the same place for over a month. She is flightly, which makes her hard to track. She is intimidating, with power over darkness and nine swords, one on each tail. She is terrible at paying attention, and she has no friends. She is solitary and hates everyone. Not a likable character.

Powers: Shapeshifting, can shoot orbs of darkness. Good at deception (not a power)

Likes: Darkness, running, getting others to do what she wants, being feared

Dislikes: Light, being afraid, paying attention, deep talk, others.

Category(s): (Sprites, ideas, music, signatures and logos, art, script, review, etc.) Writing
Link: (Please give a link to your shop.)https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/275055/?page=1
Owner(s): (Who owns the shop.) Whitetiger456
Currently Hiring: (Yes or No.) Yes
Shop banner: (Image of your banner, optional.)
Look at my siggy
zarwa
Scratcher
26 posts

sigton shop can you help me i want to join marsmallow's quaint shop but when i go in the shop there is no option of Quote but the rest have so can you send me all the list of shops that are hiring now on my profile please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you