Pokémon Discussion Topic [OLD]

izzy4626 wrote:

CellularData wrote:

izzy4626 wrote:

CellularData wrote:

Prof_Red wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

More about my Pokemon Generation idea:
One of your rivals would be your twin brother (female player) or sister (male player).
Oh, I also had that idea, we really should have that

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

CellularData wrote:

petition for flying type eeveelution. quote to sign the petition
Yes, we need a soareon
And a metalleon
and eeveelutions without pathetic names that someone invented in 2 sec

…no offense
what i find cool about the eeveelutions (and a lot of pokemon) is that their names originates from different languages and isn't always a direct translation of what they are, i.e. umbreon comes from umbra which means shadow or ghost in latin
so the gen 1 eeveelutions had really uncreative names
idk, at least flareon isn't flat out “fireon” like it would be if the pokemon fanbase tried to name it
fireon
watereon
electreon
dayeon
nighteon
leafeon (oh wait)
iceon
faireon

sound like digimon

pokeon
the one that they had no idea what to name
so they just named it after the word pokemon

I think the wolves took my signature. maybe take a look jasper (SU) memorial
Undertale fan, Pokemon fan, and wolf artist! Team Mystic (Team Rocket, Galactic and Plasma = my teams)

pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

Better Eeveelution names:
Flying-Type: Areon
Fighting-Type: Meleeon
Bug-type: Arachneon?

“Hilbert! You said you have a dream… That dream… Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you! Hilbert! Well, then… Farewell!” ~ N
Prof_Red
Scratcher
500+ posts

CellularData wrote:

Prof_Red wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

One of your rivals would be your twin brother (female player) or sister (male player).

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

CellularData wrote:

Yes, we need a soareon
And a metalleon

…no offense
ok then… what about ironneon, or coppereon, or tinneon

`_`// This is Pixel, he protects me from evil kumquats

Did you read the WHOLE post, if not then go back and read it again.

If you don't support, why not?

Be sure to check out games and animations at my profile!

I've moved to @RelatableTV
izzy4626
Scratcher
1000+ posts

so i just had an idea for a new region
so, alola was all bright and happy-looking and natural, so what if we had the opposite? it'd be dark and smoggy, with lots of buildings and cities. there'd be lots of construction with workers wearing those smog masks they wear in super polluted areas. there'd be lots of new steel, poison, and rock-type pokemon, and pokemon like trubbish and koffing would be common. as you advance through the game there's more and more ghost pokemon, and one legendary would represent harmony between humans and nature with a battle theme composed of string and woodwind instruments, and taking it from some sort of trap it was in for thousands of years would allow it to train up and expell its magic, while the other would be the opposite, with a theme composed of lots of synthesizer and other robotic-esque instruments, and capturing it would clear the air and bring back all the natural things the region was missing

tl;dr i wanna see some sort of sad, robotic dystopian future where humanity screwed up and birthed two ledgendaries, one sorta like mother nature and one's like,, not mother nature

Last edited by izzy4626 (April 9, 2017 19:39:03)

Baconcrisp3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CellularData wrote:

Prof_Red wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

CellularData wrote:

Yes, we need a soareon
And a metalleon

…no offense
Please come up with a better one then

I don't think Dark Alleys are good for kids.

“The World is a weird place” - Sigton 2015

Check out my art
Prof_Red
Scratcher
500+ posts

well, for the region, you kinda have unova, but Idk about the rest of the stuff

pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

izzy4626 wrote:

so, alola was all bright and happy-looking and natural, so what if we had the opposite? it'd be dark and smoggy, with lots of buildings and cities. there'd be lots of construction with workers wearing those smog masks they wear in super polluted areas. there'd be lots of new steel, poison, and rock-type pokemon, and pokemon like trubbish and koffing would be common. as you advance through the game there's more and more ghost pokemon, and on legendary would represent harmony between humans and nature with a battle theme composed of string and woodwind instruments, and taking it from some sort of trap it was in for thousands of years would allow it to train up and expell its magic, while the other would be the opposite, with a theme composed of lots of synthesizer and other robotic-esque instruments, and capturing it would clear the air and bring back all the natural things the region was missing

tl;dr i wanna see some sort of sad, robotic dystopian future where humanity screwed up and birthed two ledgendaries, one sorta like mother nature and one's like,, not mother nature
Maybe it could have a steampunk theme going on? ::::)

“Hilbert! You said you have a dream… That dream… Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you! Hilbert! Well, then… Farewell!” ~ N
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Prof_Red wrote:

well, for the region, you kinda have unova, but Idk about the rest of the stuff
Unova isn't as distopian- Unova is like New York, and it's got lots of nature (pinwheel forest, lots of stuff) and the legendaries represent truth and ideals rather than technology and mother nature.

I want there to be electro swing featured heavily in the themes of the towns, though, because I love electro swing.

izzy4626
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pearlymoorehen wrote:

izzy4626 wrote:

so, alola was all bright and happy-looking and natural, so what if we had the opposite? it'd be dark and smoggy, with lots of buildings and cities. there'd be lots of construction with workers wearing those smog masks they wear in super polluted areas. there'd be lots of new steel, poison, and rock-type pokemon, and pokemon like trubbish and koffing would be common. as you advance through the game there's more and more ghost pokemon, and on legendary would represent harmony between humans and nature with a battle theme composed of string and woodwind instruments, and taking it from some sort of trap it was in for thousands of years would allow it to train up and expell its magic, while the other would be the opposite, with a theme composed of lots of synthesizer and other robotic-esque instruments, and capturing it would clear the air and bring back all the natural things the region was missing

pearlymoorehen wrote:

I want there to be electro swing featured heavily in the themes of the towns, though, because I love electro swing.
ye s
all the yes
and the evil team boss could be an old-timey cyborg of some sort

TeamRocketFan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

izzy4626 wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

izzy4626 wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

ye s
all the yes

what would that team be called though?

I think the wolves took my signature. maybe take a look jasper (SU) memorial
Undertale fan, Pokemon fan, and wolf artist! Team Mystic (Team Rocket, Galactic and Plasma = my teams)

Prof_Red
Scratcher
500+ posts

izzy4626 wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

izzy4626 wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

ye s
all the yes
lol you're right, but maybe that could be the evil team's goal, to create a society that has no nature, and is all electroic and dystopian, or the opposite, reverse humanity's doings and erase civilization. The evil leader could be an evil businessman
EDIT: the team leader would also be cyborg, as well as a businessman

Last edited by Prof_Red (April 9, 2017 19:57:45)

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Pokemon Region would be a mixture of Unova (Metropolitan) and Aloa (Several Cultural Influences with plenty of nature). Also, it would be HUGE with a wide variety of Pokemon to catch and areas to explore.
New Trainer Classes: Shopkeeper, Elite Grunt, Pro Boxer, Preschool Teacher, Archeologist, Farmer, Politician, and more.
The Evil Team in my Generation/Region idea is known for robbing people, facilities and organizations, and/or taking ransoms. If the ransom is not paid, they steal your Pokemon. They are inspired by Government Agents.

Last edited by Spycapt54 (April 9, 2017 20:08:23)

EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TeamRocketFan wrote:

izzy4626 wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

izzy4626 wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

ye s
all the yes

Team Rachet??
Idk.

pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EeveeLegends wrote:

TeamRocketFan wrote:

izzy4626 wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

izzy4626 wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

ye s
all the yes

Team Rachet??
Idk.
Team Cog?

Prof_Red
Scratcher
500+ posts

pearlymoorehen wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

TeamRocketFan wrote:

izzy4626 wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

izzy4626 wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

ye s
all the yes

Team Rachet??
Idk.
Team Cog?
how about team bot

EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Prof_Red wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

TeamRocketFan wrote:

izzy4626 wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

izzy4626 wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

ye s
all the yes

Team Rachet??
Idk.
Team Cog?
how about team bot
Team Bot doesn't really sound like a “Pokemon-like” team name.

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EeveeLegends wrote:

Prof_Red wrote:

snip!

Yeah. Too Short.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm taking a break from this topic; it keeps spamming my inbox.

Last edited by Spycapt54 (April 9, 2017 20:36:52)

Prof_Red
Scratcher
500+ posts

nickeljorn wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

Prof_Red wrote:

snip!

Yeah. Too Short.
ok then, team robot, or team autonomous (nah thats too long)

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

I'm taking a break from this topic; it keeps spamming my inbox.

Me too. I'm making a Ness and Kirby themed Easter game (Sadly no Pokemon though)

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf