Discuss Scratch

redfire512
Scratcher
500+ posts

Gravity Falls: Weird-o-meter On High (A Scratch Series)

BirdAnimationStudios wrote:

redfire512 wrote:

Coming to you from Feelsville, is an unnamed song! Enjoy!

I've passed the point of redemption, (not yet)
My crimes unspoken, (never mind all that)
You've seen the state of my mind my dear friend, (I have)
My spirit broken. (It can still be mended)

The clock's finally struck twelve,
I've run out of time,
I can get you more, we don't(NO!) need to do this, (I need)
What's rightfully mine!

Do you know the çøšt? (I know what I'll choose)
Do you know what will be łöśt¿ (I know what I'm about to lose)
It's a deal,
I'm sorry (thank you)
i cant see the yellow
Let's fix that, shall we?
better

when <> is true    :: control hat
rickthetester
Scratcher
100+ posts

bird last page i put some stuff i did plz respond to that in ur free time and here is a link to my friends art galery i did all the art here is the link https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/203611846/ and try my game demo of over world here is that link https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/194620971/ and that is it
BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

rickthetester wrote:

bird last page i put some stuff i did plz respond to that in ur free time and here is a link to my friends art galery i did all the art here is the link https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/203611846/ and try my game demo of over world here is that link https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/194620971/ and that is it
At the moment, I am unable to look at projects, but I will look at them eventually. Thank you for your patience.
rickthetester
Scratcher
100+ posts

ok thx 4 responding
DlPPERPINES
Scratcher
94 posts

I've run out of time,
What's rightfully mine!

It's a deal,
I'm sorry (thank you)
Hey, speaking of songs, I really need that project out so I can try to add some instrumental parts

- Bill Cipher in Scratch series Weird-O-Meter on High!
- Gravity Falls superfan!
- In possession of Journal 3 and created own Dipper hat with a white hat and a sharpie!

“THERE WILL COME A TIME WHERE EVERYTHING YOU CARE ABOUT WILL CHANGE!! UNTIL THEN, I'LL BE WATCHING! I'LL BEEE WAAAAATCHING!!!”
“REMEMBER, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYEEEEEE!!!”
“REMEMBER, NOSTRADAMUS WAS A HACK, MORALITY IS A MENTAL CAGE DESIGNED BY THE WEAK, HOW'S ANNIE? BYEEEEEE!!!”

-Dipper OUT! *crashes through window*
redfire512
Scratcher
500+ posts

DlPPERPINES wrote:

I've run out of time,
What's rightfully mine!

It's a deal,
I'm sorry (thank you)
Hey, speaking of songs, I really need that project out so I can try to add some instrumental parts
tHE YELLOW IS BACK

BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

redfire512 wrote:

DlPPERPINES wrote:

I've run out of time,
What's rightfully mine!

It's a deal,
I'm sorry (thank you)
tHE YELLOW IS BACK
I'm going to try to get it out in the next few days. Sorry for the inconvenience(ing).
BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump!
rickthetester
Scratcher
100+ posts

PMUB!!! lol
fazbearchica
Scratcher
100+ posts

k, im back for good this time ;-;
DlPPERPINES
Scratcher
94 posts

Bump!
BOP

- Bill Cipher in Scratch series Weird-O-Meter on High!
- Gravity Falls superfan!
- In possession of Journal 3 and created own Dipper hat with a white hat and a sharpie!

“THERE WILL COME A TIME WHERE EVERYTHING YOU CARE ABOUT WILL CHANGE!! UNTIL THEN, I'LL BE WATCHING! I'LL BEEE WAAAAATCHING!!!”
“REMEMBER, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYEEEEEE!!!”
“REMEMBER, NOSTRADAMUS WAS A HACK, MORALITY IS A MENTAL CAGE DESIGNED BY THE WEAK, HOW'S ANNIE? BYEEEEEE!!!”

-Dipper OUT! *crashes through window*
redfire512
Scratcher
500+ posts

DlPPERPINES wrote:

Bump!
BOP
‮bump

BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

fazbearchica wrote:

That's great! Especially because Episode One's Script is almost DONE! I'm gonna try to post it by the end of today or tomorrow.
redfire512
Scratcher
500+ posts

fazbearchica wrote:

That's great! Especially because Episode One's Script is almost DONE! I'm gonna try to post it by the end of today or tomorrow.

BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just got back home from watching Coco! It was amazing. It made me cry, from laughing, from how tragic it is. It actually did make me cry. If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend it very much!
BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lols to me, I wrote a new song. Don't know if this will be in WOH or not, but it's cute!

You make me run circles around you
make my heart burst into flames.
Those sparkling eyes, that dazzling smile light up my life.
And if I wasn't so shy I know that I would be brave enough to tell you that I love you.

Enjoy!

Last edited by BirdAnimationStudios (Feb. 20, 2018 21:36:52)

BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sorry that the scrip isn't out yet. It's almost done!
BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sorry that the scrip isn't out yet. It's almost done!
Imma just put the first half here.

“Summer, summer, sumMER! Sumer, summer, sumMER!” Mabel says while poking Dipper. “Cut it out Mabel! I'm trying to read,” Dipper says annoyed. “I'm just so excited! We're going to see all our friends, Gruncles, and potential romance for you!” Dipper rolls his eyes, “you're crazy. I'm just glad that all that weird stuff was last year. All I want to do is relax. No monsters, no ghouls, no nothing.” *eyes open that are like bipper's*

/theme/

The twins are unpacking in their rooms, separated by only a door which at the moment was open. “Womp womp womp.” Mabel pulls out glitter and sprinkles and puts them on her desk. Dipper grabs a blue and silver journal from his bag to place on his desk. “Betcha $10 that in the next few minutes something cray-cray will happen,” she said setting Waddles' food and water bowls down. Dipper thinks for a moment. “You're on!” pause “It was nice of Gruncle Stan and Ford to design rooms for us.” “Yeah! I even have pink ‘n’ purple walls and stuff!” A loud crash. “Uhh… Dip, was that you?” “Nope.” They share a look then run out of their rooms.

“Kids! Shield your eyes!” Ford said, mirror in his hand. “Wha?” The twins tilt their heads. “A snake is on the loose. It escaped from my lab while I wasn't looking.” “And also the cabin, there it goes!” Stan pointed to the open door the snake a good 20 ft away and getting further. “So I know it's a snake, but what the heck was that thing?!” Dipper yelled, arms fling about.
“At the moment, I'm calling it the Hypno-hiss,” Ford said, “fun fact, if you look in its eyes, it can hypnotize you into submission to do its bidding.” “That's not a very fun fact,” Mabel pouted. She then brightens and stretches out her hand to Dipper. He reaches into his pocket for the Hamilton(lols) and gives it to her.

“So now what are we gonna do? We can't just let that Hypno-whatever hang around Gravity Falls?” Dipper says. “Hypno-/hiss/,” Ford corrects. “Whatever it's called we gotta make a plan and fast. Who knows what it's doing now?” Stan says, a bit jumpy. “Guys, nows not the time to get /hiss/-terical!” Mabel cracks up at her own pun. “You shouldn't /slither/ into conversations like that, Mabel!” Dipper joked back. “Do-don't get /venomous/ now, Dipdip!” The two rotflol(too lazy to type it all). “Be serious!” Ford scolds. “But I'm always a star Gruncle Ford?” Dip replies, standing up, “to act or not to act, that is the question.” The Stans glare at the younger twins. “Ok, we'll stop now.” Mabel raises her hands in surrender, “just trying to lighten the mood.” Dipper shakes his head to clear it. “What's the plan?” “Oh. Umm… you and Mabel go into town to find it. Stan and I will hold down the fort here and re-establish security.” Ford then pulls two pairs of glasses with red lenses. “Wear these. They'll keep your minds safe. Also, take this,” he pulls out a mirror. “What's this for?” Mabel asks. “Much like a gorgon, mirrors let you look into its eyes without being effected.”

Kinda stuck now \ (• •_)*/
BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump!
rickthetester
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can my friend @pokemonmaster1422 do the vocals for the songs he has a good singing voice I’ll link him this forum if it is ok with u