Discuss Scratch

BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Gravity Falls: Weird-o-meter On High (A Scratch Series)

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

Whenever you need me just let me know.
Sounds good! *
BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump!
pokemonmaster1422
Scratcher
35 posts

bump
DlPPERPINES
Scratcher
94 posts

BirdAnimationStudios wrote:

Snip!

DlPPERPINES wrote:

I don't think I've told you about my plans for some fusion, have I?
whaaaAAAAA?
Fusion in Gravity Falls, who'd've thunk it? I did! It will be between just Bill and Kelly(unless I get anymore bright ideas). There are three different ways the can fuse. There's the triangle we all love to hate Bill Cipher! (He's off limits though. Cipher takes all the worst parts of Bill and Kelly and mushes them up into the worst combo possible.) The other two are Billy(girl) and Kel(boy) Ciburr(pronounced “cyber”). Guess who's the crazier of the two. If you guessed Billy, you are wrong! It's Kel! He's almost as bad as Cipher, which is funny ‘cause it’s Kelly more in control for Kel(I made it easy to tell who's controlling the puppet more). So basic breakdown of Kel: unpredictable, never stands still, in your face, and only instance of a guy singing like a siren. Billy is the best out of the three. She's calm, structured, and shy. Whenever Bill and Kelly fuse, the twins are always happy to see Billy.

I'm going to try to get my computer back so I can show you all of my drawings. I've got a lot! If you want any info on what anyone of the characters look like, just ask. I've scraped my very beginning ideas and the new ones are amazing!

C. Magic
Are the fusions all triangular or geometric shapes, or are they more like gem fusions on SU?

Also, I'd LOVE to see the character designs!

- Bill Cipher in Scratch series Weird-O-Meter on High!
- Gravity Falls superfan!
- In possession of Journal 3 and created own Dipper hat with a white hat and a sharpie!

“THERE WILL COME A TIME WHERE EVERYTHING YOU CARE ABOUT WILL CHANGE!! UNTIL THEN, I'LL BE WATCHING! I'LL BEEE WAAAAATCHING!!!”
“REMEMBER, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYEEEEEE!!!”
“REMEMBER, NOSTRADAMUS WAS A HACK, MORALITY IS A MENTAL CAGE DESIGNED BY THE WEAK, HOW'S ANNIE? BYEEEEEE!!!”

-Dipper OUT! *crashes through window*
BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

DlPPERPINES wrote:

Snip!

DlPPERPINES wrote:

I don't think I've told you about my plans for some fusion, have I?
whaaaAAAAA?
Fusion in Gravity Falls, who'd've thunk it? I did! It will be between just Bill and Kelly(unless I get anymore bright ideas). There are three different ways the can fuse. There's the triangle we all love to hate Bill Cipher! (He's off limits though. Cipher takes all the worst parts of Bill and Kelly and mushes them up into the worst combo possible.) The other two are Billy(girl) and Kel(boy) Ciburr(pronounced “cyber”). Guess who's the crazier of the two. If you guessed Billy, you are wrong! It's Kel! He's almost as bad as Cipher, which is funny ‘cause it’s Kelly more in control for Kel(I made it easy to tell who's controlling the puppet more). So basic breakdown of Kel: unpredictable, never stands still, in your face, and only instance of a guy singing like a siren. Billy is the best out of the three. She's calm, structured, and shy. Whenever Bill and Kelly fuse, the twins are always happy to see Billy.

I'm going to try to get my computer back so I can show you all of my drawings. I've got a lot! If you want any info on what anyone of the characters look like, just ask. I've scraped my very beginning ideas and the new ones are amazing!

C. Magic
Are the fusions all triangular or geometric shapes, or are they more like gem fusions on SU?

Also, I'd LOVE to see the character designs!
Bill Cipher is the only shape, Billy and Kel are like SU fusions. It just felt right.

Does anyone know how to import pictures onto forums from a phone? I think that would be easiest at the moment.

Last edited by BirdAnimationStudios (March 9, 2018 18:25:42)

BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump!
pokemonmaster1422
Scratcher
35 posts

Bump!
Yeah bump
pokemonmaster1422
Scratcher
35 posts

BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokemonmaster1422 wrote:

Bump!
Yeah bump
Bumpity bump bump!
pokemonmaster1422
Scratcher
35 posts

pokemonmaster1422 wrote:

Bump!
Yeah bump
Bumpity bump bump!
Bumpity bump bump Bumpity bump bump look at frosty go
rickthetester
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump
BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokemonmaster1422 wrote:

pokemonmaster1422 wrote:

Bump!
Yeah bump
Bumpity bump bump!
Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump. Over the fields of snow.
BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokemonmaster1422 wrote:

pokemonmaster1422 wrote:

Bump!
Yeah bump
Bumpity bump bump!
Bump!!!!
BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey guys! So, I made an Amino for Weird-o-meter. I thought it would be a nice way to show you guys everything and keep a lot of the plot a secret to people on Scratch ('cause let's face it, anyone can see this stuff once they find it.) You just need to look up Weird-o-meter On High and put in this code: http://aminoapps.com/invite/MF6ZD1637Y

I hope to see you there!
pokemonmaster1422
Scratcher
35 posts

Hey guys! So, I made an Amino for Weird-o-meter. I thought it would be a nice way to show you guys everything and keep a lot of the plot a secret to people on Scratch ('cause let's face it, anyone can see this stuff once they find it.) You just need to look up Weird-o-meter On High and put in this code: http://aminoapps.com/invite/MF6ZD1637Y

I hope to see you there!
I joined the amino I’m @DeltaGames1
BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokemonmaster1422 wrote:

pokemonmaster1422 wrote:

Bump!
Yeah bump
Bumpity bump bump!
Bump!!!!
Bump!
DlPPERPINES
Scratcher
94 posts

I hope to see you there!
Ack im late :\

- In possession of Journal 3 and created own Dipper hat with a white hat and a sharpie!

“THERE WILL COME A TIME WHERE EVERYTHING YOU CARE ABOUT WILL CHANGE!! UNTIL THEN, I'LL BE WATCHING! I'LL BEEE WAAAAATCHING!!!”
“REMEMBER, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYEEEEEE!!!”
“REMEMBER, NOSTRADAMUS WAS A HACK, MORALITY IS A MENTAL CAGE DESIGNED BY THE WEAK, HOW'S ANNIE? BYEEEEEE!!!”

BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

DlPPERPINES wrote:

I hope to see you there!
It's ok, I don't have it anymore. My parents deleted it. It was fun while it lasted though!
DlPPERPINES
Scratcher
94 posts

DlPPERPINES wrote:

I hope to see you there!
It's ok, I don't have it anymore. My parents deleted it. It was fun while it lasted though!
Aw, that sucks. Wish I'd have gotten here earlier X'D

BirdAnimationStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump!!!!!!!!