Discuss Scratch

Allegiance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

Here's my sprites, I made my pokemon team and my sprite. The Caleo Encounter theme is also in the project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/137901289/

Bearjedi
Scratcher
98 posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/137890302/

small scrolling system test. we'll have to connect TONS of parts.

I think it might be too difficult to do a scrolling system, so we can possibly just make a town one background

Last edited by Bearjedi (Dec. 25, 2016 16:44:10)

Allegiance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

Bearjedi wrote:

I think it might be too difficult to do a scrolling system, so we can possibly just make a town one background
nice! Btw, have u seen my project? I made the pokemon team and sprite of Caleo as well as his theme

Bearjedi
Scratcher
98 posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

Allegiance wrote:

Bearjedi wrote:

nice! Btw, have u seen my project? I made the pokemon team and sprite of Caleo as well as his theme
Yeah, but maybe make Caleo more green as it's nuclear.

Allegiance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

Bearjedi wrote:

Allegiance wrote:

Bearjedi wrote:

k

Allegiance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

Bearjedi wrote:

Allegiance wrote:

Bearjedi wrote:

Chat on discord

DonutyBuffalo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

Bearjedi wrote:

Merry Christmas guys.

I'm going to start working on the scrolling system.
Merry Christmas to you too!

Allegiance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

DonutyBuffalo wrote:

Bearjedi wrote:

Merry Christmas guys.

Do you like my sprites and music?

DonutyBuffalo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

Allegiance wrote:

DonutyBuffalo wrote:

Bearjedi wrote:

Merry Christmas guys.

Yes I love it!

Allegiance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

DonutyBuffalo wrote:

Allegiance wrote:

DonutyBuffalo wrote:

Bearjedi wrote:

Merry Christmas guys.

Yes I love it!
thx!

Bearjedi
Scratcher
98 posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

I've updated the scrolling test. I don't think we can do very much scrolling though.

Allegiance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

anybody on?

Allegiance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

here is team nuculear entrance: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/137961157/

Bearjedi
Scratcher
98 posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

Allegiance wrote:

anybody on?

Yeah. Like the new particle effects in the intro?

Allegiance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

Bearjedi wrote:

Allegiance wrote:

anybody on?

Yeah. Like the new particle effects in the intro?
yeah! Lets chat in discord

Bearjedi
Scratcher
98 posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

Professor Sakura used to work at CE, but was laid off once Team Nuclear (known as Venom Tech back then) managed to take over the company.
So Professor Sakura decided to become a Pokemon professor, researching multiple things such as Z-Moves and Mega Evolution.
Once Team Nuclear took over CE, they forced the remaining employees to start working on project ME-101.
They start collecting resources, and eventually Caleo's Dad, the leader of Team Nuclear at the time, was arrested while trying to acquire an illegal substance that was vital to completing ME-101.
However, Caleo's Dad managed to deliver those illegal materials before getting caught.
After that Caleo becomes the leader of Team Nuclear, and at the same time, the game takes place and ME-101 is completed.

game prequel

CE = Crossmere Enterprises, a company which experiments to create manmade Pokemon through mutation.

ME-101 = Mutant Experiment-101. It's a legendary created by Team Nuclear, and its nickname is Venomash.

Last edited by Bearjedi (Dec. 26, 2016 19:24:09)

Bearjedi
Scratcher
98 posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

Also, me and Allegiance came up with the region name: Omera

DonutyBuffalo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

Bearjedi wrote:

Professor Sakura used to work at CE, but was laid off once Team Nuclear (known as Venom Tech back then) managed to take over the company.
So Professor Sakura decided to become a Pokemon professor, researching multiple things such as Z-Moves and Mega Evolution.
Once Team Nuclear took over CE, they forced the remaining employees to start working on project ME-101.
They start collecting resources, and eventually Caleo's Dad, the leader of Team Nuclear at the time, was arrested while trying to acquire an illegal substance that was vital to completing ME-101.
However, Caleo's Dad managed to deliver those illegal materials before getting caught.
After that Caleo becomes the leader of Team Nuclear, and at the same time, the game takes place and ME-101 is completed.

game prequel

CE = Crossmere Enterprises, a company which experiments to create manmade Pokemon through mutation.

ME-101 = Mutant Experiment-101. It's a legendary created by Team Nuclear, and its nickname is Venomash.
Great ideas! But we already have a legendary for the game! I would like to see a rough draft if the legendary (We might change it)

Allegiance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

DonutyBuffalo wrote:

Bearjedi wrote:

game prequel

Great ideas! But we already have a legendary for the game! I would like to see a rough draft if the legendary (We might change it)
can't we have more, I like the idea

DonutyBuffalo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Iron Version!

Allegiance wrote:

DonutyBuffalo wrote:

Bearjedi wrote:

game prequel

can't we have more, I like the idea
We can have more! But I am thinking about making it the MAIN legendary! That's why I want to see it!