dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic Shipping Topic!

Erikthonius wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

Erikthonius wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

I discovered this image days ago and it's heartwarming.

(Why did I feel jealous of the artist for a while? Just because she can draw realistic humans? )
Interesting, but uh…

WHY IS SHADOW A HUMAN?!

Yeah I agree on that part. Shadow doesnt look himself in that picture but still its really pretty
True.

I was looking at the picture with further detail and I noticed that Shadow has quite a few scars, switches, and wounds.
Who or what did that to Shadow?

!!Moved to @SaltySeaWaters !!
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dreamlandsonic wrote:

Erikthonius wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

Erikthonius wrote:

(Why did I feel jealous of the artist for a while? Just because she can draw realistic humans? )
Interesting, but uh…

WHY IS SHADOW A HUMAN?!

Yeah I agree on that part. Shadow doesnt look himself in that picture but still its really pretty
True.

I was looking at the picture with further detail and I noticed that Shadow has quite a few scars, switches, and wounds.
Probably as metaphors to Shadow's dark beginnings.

Art can have deep meaning.
Scooperax
Scratcher
100+ posts

dreamlandsonic wrote:

Erikthonius wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

Erikthonius wrote:

Interesting, but uh…

WHY IS SHADOW A HUMAN?!

True.

I was thinking that in this human AU thing, he was more of a test subject for the ultimate lifeform thing (combining Black Doom DNA with human), and had scars from experiments/surgeries on him

dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dreamlandsonic wrote:

Erikthonius wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

Erikthonius wrote:

Interesting, but uh…

WHY IS SHADOW A HUMAN?!

True.

Yes. I understand that, That's what venting is. But wasnt Shadow supposedly a test subject?
* I dont really pay attention to Shadow so I may be wrong. *

XxThe_Black_FoxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dreamlandsonic wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

Erikthonius wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

Erikthonius wrote:

*snip*

Interesting, but uh…

WHY IS SHADOW A HUMAN?!

True.

Yes. I understand that, That's what venting is. But wasnt Shadow supposedly a test subject?

No. A more fitting word might be “experiment.”

Never say never.
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

Erikthonius wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

Erikthonius wrote:

*snip*

Interesting, but uh…

WHY IS SHADOW A HUMAN?!

True.

No. A more fitting word might be “experiment.”
Oh…

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shadow x Krystal from Star Fox
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

But those are both entirely different games…

SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Doomguy x Amy

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠤⠔⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠢⠤⢤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠴⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠲⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀
⠀⡸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢇⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢀⡶⠛⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⠛⢿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⣶⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⠹⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠏⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣚⡁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠒⢢⡤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠖⠒⠒⠋⠉⠉⠀⠀⠉⠉⢦
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⢸⠘⡆⠀⠀⢸⣀⡰⠋⣆⠀⣠⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⠤⠤⠼⠀⠘⠤⠴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SockedMonster wrote:

Doomguy x Amy

Uh this isn't the place to be doing that.

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dreamlandsonic wrote:

But Krystal is attractive as Rouge.
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dreamlandsonic wrote:

But Krystal is attractive as Rouge.

Erm Rouge is 0% attractive…

dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

?

XxThe_Black_FoxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Totally random and completely hypothetical, AND assuming all biological boundaries can be ignored, but what if a Mobian griffon could be born of a lion and eagle/hawk/other bird? This is an idea I like to toy around with a lot– Mobian hybrids and what kinds would be possible. Maybe a Mobian “dragon” could be a hybrid of some kind of reptile and bird.
Or, it's possible that griffons/dragons/manticores/other similar hybrids already exist as their own species and Mobians of that species would be born to parents of their respective species.
Seriously though, playing around with this idea you can have a whole lot of fun and get some cool results! Maybe a bit later I'll put up some of the silly “hybrids” I thought up.

I had no idea where to put this but I settled with here because it seemed to fit better???

Never say never.
SonicFan91
Scratcher
500+ posts

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

Totally random and completely hypothetical, AND assuming all biological boundaries can be ignored, but what if a Mobian griffon could be born of a lion and eagle/hawk/other bird? This is an idea I like to toy around with a lot– Mobian hybrids and what kinds would be possible. Maybe a Mobian “dragon” could be a hybrid of some kind of reptile and bird.
Or, it's possible that griffons/dragons/manticores/other similar hybrids already exist as their own species and Mobians of that species would be born to parents of their respective species.
Seriously though, playing around with this idea you can have a whole lot of fun and get some cool results! Maybe a bit later I'll put up some of the silly “hybrids” I thought up.

I had no idea where to put this but I settled with here because it seemed to fit better???
Ooh, that's a great idea! Maybe I should make a new Sonic OC or two like that. (It would definitely work in my universe, since hybrids happen all the time there.)

“I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.” - a website called “Funny Puns”
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SonicFan91 wrote:

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

Ooh, that's a great idea! Maybe I should make a new Sonic OC or two like that. (It would definitely work in my universe, since hybrids happen all the time there.)
Oh yeah! But what if you mixed 2 animals of the same species like 2 different hawks or 2 different lizards. I wonder what that would look like.
Augh forgive me for getting anything wrong im young ;v;

SonicFan91
Scratcher
500+ posts

dreamlandsonic wrote:

SonicFan91 wrote:

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

Oh yeah! But what if you mixed 2 animals of the same species like 2 different hawks or 2 different lizards. I wonder what that would look like.
Ooh, that's cool, too! That'd probably look really really neat.
Also, no worries, you're fine!!

Last edited by SonicFan91 (March 29, 2019 18:16:08)

“I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.” - a website called “Funny Puns”
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

Eh… interesting.

In my universe, mythical creature Mobians don't exist organically and only exist as robots or virtual.
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SonicFan91 wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

SonicFan91 wrote:

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

Ooh, that's cool, too! That'd probably look really really neat.
Also, no worries, you're fine!!
Ehh my spelling is terrible :L