Discuss Scratch

Firewhale
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

I think we should close the old thread if we're going to use this one.

Offtropical Island. Check it out. \/

Banner by aleynesansonnet
Turtwig2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Firewhale wrote:

I think we should close the old thread if we're going to use this one.
I don't feel like we're ready yet, but I will change the thread title.
EDIT: Done it, and will likely close it soon.

#PokemonCFOF

Last edited by Turtwig2 (Nov. 18, 2016 01:43:07)

Call me either PipMcGee, Turtwig2, or Theta Turtle, or a shortened version of one of those. LEMONS
zninja101
Scratcher
97 posts

*Bows, but then falls flat on face*

zninja101: Scratch like a ninja!
Pokemon Orderly Frost and Chaotic Flame: A Pokemon Collab
Also, check out Mythron, a game of mythical creatures.
Semper5010
Scratcher
100+ posts

Any work to get done? ._.

╭━━━╮
┃╭━╮┃
┃╰━━┳━━┳╮╭┳━━┳━━┳━╮
╰━━╮┃┃━┫╰╯┃╭╮┃┃━┫╭╯
┃╰━╯┃┃━┫┃┃┃╰╯┃┃━┫┃
╰━━━┻━━┻┻┻┫╭━┻━━┻╯

Turtwig2
Scratcher
500+ posts

zninja101 wrote:

Semper5010 wrote:

Any work to get done? ._.
both of you need to re-apply, unfortunately.

Call me either PipMcGee, Turtwig2, or Theta Turtle, or a shortened version of one of those. LEMONS
Turtwig2
Scratcher
500+ posts

And now, a BUMP to get us ahead of the closed thread.

Turtwig2
Scratcher
500+ posts

zninja101 wrote:

please update the signature so it has the new thread rather than the old one

Semper5010
Scratcher
100+ posts

Turtwig2 wrote:

Oh. In that case, I may not re-apply.

╭━━━╮
┃╭━╮┃
┃╰━━┳━━┳╮╭┳━━┳━━┳━╮
╰━━╮┃┃━┫╰╯┃╭╮┃┃━┫╭╯
┃╰━╯┃┃━┫┃┃┃╰╯┃┃━┫┃
╰━━━┻━━┻┻┻┫╭━┻━━┻╯

Saiid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Semper5010 wrote:

Turtwig2 wrote:

I personally don't think it should be required, but, you know, I'm just a lowly manager

Saiid

Google Sv4mvJbXBJPClyDgc7p5WkYITBi618 to see all my posts

;
Turtwig2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Saiid wrote:

Semper5010 wrote:

Turtwig2 wrote:

I personally don't think it should be required, but, you know, I'm just a lowly manager

Saiid
It's so we can better keep track of people

Semper5010 wrote:

Turtwig2 wrote:

Why not?

Semper5010
Scratcher
100+ posts

Turtwig2 wrote:

Semper5010 wrote:

Turtwig2 wrote:

Why not?

I personally was given no work in my short time here, and I feel that it would be rude for me to be in the credits section of the finalized game if I haven't contributed to the collaboration.

Last edited by Semper5010 (Nov. 19, 2016 02:28:10)

╭━━━╮
┃╭━╮┃
┃╰━━┳━━┳╮╭┳━━┳━━┳━╮
╰━━╮┃┃━┫╰╯┃╭╮┃┃━┫╭╯
┃╰━╯┃┃━┫┃┃┃╰╯┃┃━┫┃
╰━━━┻━━┻┻┻┫╭━┻━━┻╯

Turtwig2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Semper5010 wrote:

Turtwig2 wrote:

Semper5010 wrote:

Turtwig2 wrote:

Why not?

I personally was given no work in my short time here, and I feel that it would be rude for me to be in the credits section of the finalized game if I haven't contributed to the collaboration.
But that's the reason we made this new thread, besides to keep better track of things. So that we can actually give people reasonable, individual, and specific assignments, a thing I can't do alone.

Semper5010
Scratcher
100+ posts

Turtwig2 wrote:

Semper5010 wrote:

Turtwig2 wrote:

Semper5010 wrote:

Turtwig2 wrote:

Why not?

But that's the reason we made this new thread, besides to keep better track of things. So that we can actually give people reasonable, individual, and specific assignments, a thing I can't do alone.

Okay, but…

-What if the people who already have work used in this collaboration don't re-apply?
-Will their work be used? If so; how will you list them in the credits? As a former member; as the creator of the work, or something else?
-Does every employee (apart from managers, head of staff, and high authority people) have to reapply?
-If you shouldn't/are not allowed to post in the old forum, is there any way to lock it?

This isn't meant to start flame or anything, I'm just generally concerned about these questions.

Last edited by Semper5010 (Nov. 19, 2016 03:14:09)

╭━━━╮
┃╭━╮┃
┃╰━━┳━━┳╮╭┳━━┳━━┳━╮
╰━━╮┃┃━┫╰╯┃╭╮┃┃━┫╭╯
┃╰━╯┃┃━┫┃┃┃╰╯┃┃━┫┃
╰━━━┻━━┻┻┻┫╭━┻━━┻╯

Saiid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Semper5010 wrote:

Okay, but…

-What if the people who already have work used in this collaboration don't re-apply?
-Will their work be used? If so; how will you list them in the credits? As a former member; as the creator of the work, or something else?
-Does every employee (apart from managers, head of staff, and high authority people) have to reapply?
-If you shouldn't/are not allowed to post in the old forum, is there any way to lock it?

This isn't meant to start flame or anything, I'm just generally concerned about these questions.
Turtwig, feel free to correct anything if this is wrong.

-They just won't be a current member is all
-Yes. They will be listed just as if they were a current member
-Yes
-It is now officially closed.

Saiid

;
Turtwig2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Saiid wrote:

Semper5010 wrote:

Okay, but…

-Yes

Saiid
You're right on everything, but we're going to need to find all the workers who's work has been used, and we are going to have to weed out all of the one who shall not be named's work, per their own request

Turtwig2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Saiid wrote:

Semper5010 wrote:

Okay, but…

-Yes
Wait, now that I think of it, people who worked on other threads such as the CFOF Card game will not have to re-apply, as they have a more well-kept list of members. However, they will have to reapply to work on the game. Also, ALL OFFICIAL CFOF THREADS MUST BE PUBLISHED USING THE DS2S ACCOUNT.

DragonSmith2Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Although we do not know the actual year Pokemon takes place, we will be acting as if CFOF takes place in 2131 AD/CE unless at any point we learn otherwise from an official source regarding other Pokemon Games.
-Pip

Hello, we are Pokemon CFOF by DragonSmith2 Studios. We are not one individual, but rather a group working on this collab. DS2S is run by Turtwig2/PipMcGee, MattSmithDW2, DragonAsh, Stryer21, and Connectation Visit our wiki here.

Lemons are the ancient guardians of signatures. For years they have fought the kumquats, protecting the most important signatures. by copy-pasting this text into your signature, you can help and join the Lemon Empire.
Saiid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DragonSmith2Studios wrote:

Although we do not know the actual year Pokemon takes place, we will be acting as if CFOF takes place in 2131 AD/CE unless at any point we learn otherwise from an official source regarding other Pokemon Games.
-Pip
That might allow us to use a bit more advanced technology

Saiid

;
Turtwig2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Saiid wrote:

-Pip

Saiid
Well, In my mind Pokemon has always been in the future, but this takes place around 13 years after XYZ. Ash got a disease at about S1E1, which prevented him from aging.

Turtwig2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Turtwig2 wrote:

Saiid wrote:

-Pip

Saiid
Well, In my mind Pokemon has always been in the future, but this takes place around 13 years after XYZ. Ash got a disease at about S1E1, which prevented him from aging.
But basically yea, more advanced technology.