Discuss Scratch

DragonSmith2Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

This thread has completely changed purpose, however, what it once was is located here. Please go to https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/271400/?page=1#post-2742708

Proud Sponsors of Pokemon Violet

Hello members, present and future, of Pokemon CFOF. This is the general thread for Pokemon CFOF, the Two Games, Pokemon Chaotic Flame and Pokemon Orderly Frost, the Animation (Movie) Pokemon Chaotic Flame, and the CFOF Pokemon Trading Card Game. Because Pip (Turtwig2) can't keep track of all information, this thread exists, managed by the 4 managers of CFOF. All general discussion done on scratch should be done here, and all discussion about the game should be done here. However, If you want to use other places for more specific discussion, we (being DragonSmith2 Studios) will place links here as they are created. To my (Pip/Ttwig) knowledge, only these 3 exist at the moment (as of November 11th, 2016)
The main thread Please do not use this thread anymore. All discussion should be done here, and it has only been put here to review information
The Pokemon Chaotic Flame and Orderly Frost Movie
The Card Game
Of course, our wiki
Our studio
DS2S Tryouts
Perhaps more to come as the series continues…

Jobs:
All jobs can be found at there respective sites, however, we'll place some here over time
Games

PipMcGee AKA Turtwig2 wrote:

Spriter
Pokemon Spriter
Character Spriter
Map Spriter

Move Animator

Programmer
Battle Programmer
HTML Writer/Javascripter

Idea Maker
Story Writer
Wiki Editors

Musician

Informers
Researcher
Advertiser
Creditors
Movie

MattSmithDW2 wrote:

Animator
Voice actor
Scripter
Editor
Story Writer
Artist
Pokemon Cards

DS2S wrote:

Artist
Card artist
Pokémon Artist
Coder
Cloud Coder
How do I join?
If you want to help make something that isn't one of our main two games, you should seek work at one of our other threads. If you want to work here, we require you to fill out this application. If you don't think you will do this job well, and are a new applicant, we will have to ask that you work elsewhere. We will no longer be as lenient with accepting applications as we were before (hopefully) so if you aren't willing to do your best for this collab, you will have to leave. That said, let's give you the application!
What job do you want?
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much experience do you have in your desired job?
On a scale of 1 to 10 how active will you be?
Please provide an example in which you have done the job you want to do
Do you have a wikia account? If so, what is it's name(this has become required for all who are able to do so)?
What is your gender (to avoid confusion. You may argue this is personal, but it really only narrows you down to 50% of the poplulation)?
Do you accept our rules?

EXAMPLE:
Turtwig2: 500+ Posts
What job do you want? Story Writer
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much experience do you have in your desired job? 8. I write stories, and can create basic story outlines and key events for Pokemon CFOF
On a scale of 1 to 10 how active will you be? 5. I can be on most weekends and throughout holiday vacations and weekends.
Please provide an example in which you have done the job you want to do: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1929654/
Do you have a wikia account? If so what is it's name? Yes, it is called PipMcGee
Do you accept our rules? Yes, I understand and agree to the rules of Pokemon CFOF*
* However, in the rules it states that they do not apply to me.
What is your gender? male.

what rules?
1. Be Active! If you are inactive, and do not comment for 30 days or more, you will be “fired” from the collab. Juust doing work silently will count as being active as long as you add it to the studio
2. Follow the Rules! listen to Turtwig2 and other managers, (currently MattSmithDW2, DragonAsh, and Stryer21, and Saiid)
3. Do your Job! you came to this collab to make it great to do that, we need you to do your job, or the collab dies, and we can't make the game
4. These rules do not apply to PipMcGee also known as Turtwig2
These rules are here to keep this collab alive and healthy, following them will help me, you and all members.
managers?
Managers are members of CFOF who are trusted, and a few managers make up DS2S. They can accept members, and the highest managers can even us this account.
Who makes up your ranks?
Managers(italicized means DS2S People)
Turtwig2 (Our fearlessfull leader)(attending to matters elsewhere)
MattsmithDW2 (Temporary leader in times of distress)
DragonAsh
Stryer21

Saiid
GreatPheonix
Firewhale
Veterens (members who've either been here a while, or have returned to the collab from the previous one.)
NoahSL (HTML Writer/Javascripter)
Ozzykins (Map Spriter)
Connectation (Musician)
23ossom (Story Writer, Pokemon Spriter)
Guests (those who have just recently joined us)
Agirkala
With this in mind, bow to your supreme ruler, Pip McGee good luck, and scratch on.
Please Remember to Check Out the Tryouts for DS2S Below
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/228817/
Now, it is used for the discussion of overall DS2S Matters

Last edited by DragonSmith2Studios (July 26, 2017 00:46:18)



Hello, we are Pokemon CFOF by DragonSmith2 Studios. We are not one individual, but rather a group working on this collab. DS2S is run by Turtwig2/PipMcGee, MattSmithDW2, DragonAsh, Stryer21, and Connectation Visit our wiki here.

Lemons are the ancient guardians of signatures. For years they have fought the kumquats, protecting the most important signatures. by copy-pasting this text into your signature, you can help and join the Lemon Empire.
Turtwig2
Scratcher
500+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

since DS2S can't edit its posts, I'm going to have to make a semi-reserve post here.
EDIT: Outdated, we're a scratcher now.

Last edited by Turtwig2 (Nov. 12, 2016 15:49:27)


Call me either PipMcGee, Turtwig2, or Theta Turtle, or a shortened version of one of those. LEMONS
Saiid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

Turtwig2 wrote:

since DS2S can't edit its posts, I'm going to have to make a semi-reserve post here.
Managers
Turtwig2
MattsmithDW2
DragonAsh
stryer21
Saiid
Hopefully it will become Scratcher soon. I guess this could also be a sort of reserved post?

Saiid

Click here to follow yourself If you liked that, click here to follow me

Google Sv4mvJbXBJPClyDgc7p5WkYITBi618 to see all my posts

;
Turtwig2
Scratcher
500+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

Saiid wrote:

Turtwig2 wrote:

since DS2S can't edit its posts, I'm going to have to make a semi-reserve post here.
Managers
Turtwig2
MattsmithDW2
DragonAsh
stryer21
Saiid
Hopefully it will become Scratcher soon. I guess this could also be a sort of reserved post?

Saiid
Stryer's done the requirements, apparently. Now we just wait, I guess.

Call me either PipMcGee, Turtwig2, or Theta Turtle, or a shortened version of one of those. LEMONS
Saiid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

Turtwig2 wrote:

Saiid wrote:

Turtwig2 wrote:

since DS2S can't edit its posts, I'm going to have to make a semi-reserve post here.
Managers
Turtwig2
MattsmithDW2
DragonAsh
stryer21
Saiid
Hopefully it will become Scratcher soon. I guess this could also be a sort of reserved post?

Saiid
Stryer's done the requirements, apparently. Now we just wait, I guess.
Great

Saiid

Click here to follow yourself If you liked that, click here to follow me

Google Sv4mvJbXBJPClyDgc7p5WkYITBi618 to see all my posts

;
DragonSmith2Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

We are now a Scratcher, due to the efforts of stryer21 and myself.
-Pip
#PokemonCFOF


Hello, we are Pokemon CFOF by DragonSmith2 Studios. We are not one individual, but rather a group working on this collab. DS2S is run by Turtwig2/PipMcGee, MattSmithDW2, DragonAsh, Stryer21, and Connectation Visit our wiki here.

Lemons are the ancient guardians of signatures. For years they have fought the kumquats, protecting the most important signatures. by copy-pasting this text into your signature, you can help and join the Lemon Empire.
DragonSmith2Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

TASK LIST

Spriters - Make some sprites
Pokemon Spriters - We need a new official Cocrab sprite, along with starter sprites and artwork.
Character Spriters - Make character sprites based on the sprites of Lucas and Dawn from DP, but that look somewhat like Red and Leaf from
Map Spriters - Complete maps, make 1 for each city and route

Move Animators - Animate the move: rollout, for Cocrab and Geodude.

Programmer - Program the first town and route, including a wild pokemon battle with Rattata and Bidoof.
Battle Programmer - Nothing at the moment.
HTML Writer/Javascripter - Um, style our wiki better I guess?

Idea Maker: Use that mind Uxie and Azelf gave you, and give me ideas
Story Writer: Write story for our game, including Caleb and Katie backstory, and places where you fight Team Octo
Wiki Editors: Add articles, add info to articles, and style our wiki better

Musician: Elite 4 Music

Informers
Researcher
Advertiser
Creditors
NONE for the 4 above


Hello, we are Pokemon CFOF by DragonSmith2 Studios. We are not one individual, but rather a group working on this collab. DS2S is run by Turtwig2/PipMcGee, MattSmithDW2, DragonAsh, Stryer21, and Connectation Visit our wiki here.

Lemons are the ancient guardians of signatures. For years they have fought the kumquats, protecting the most important signatures. by copy-pasting this text into your signature, you can help and join the Lemon Empire.
mattsmithdw2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

DragonSmith2Studios wrote:

TASK LIST

Spriters - Make some sprites
Pokemon Spriters - We need a new official Cocrab sprite, along with starter sprites and artwork.
Character Spriters - Make character sprites based on the sprites of Lucas and Dawn from DP, but that look somewhat like Red and Leaf from
Map Spriters - Complete maps, make 1 for each city and route

Move Animators - Animate the move: rollout, for Cocrab and Geodude.

Programmer - Program the first town and route, including a wild pokemon battle with Rattata and Bidoof.
Battle Programmer - Nothing at the moment.
HTML Writer/Javascripter - Um, style our wiki better I guess?

Idea Maker: Use that mind Uxie and Azelf gave you, and give me ideas
Story Writer: Write story for our game, including Caleb and Katie backstory, and places where you fight Team Octo
Wiki Editors: Add articles, add info to articles, and style our wiki better

Musician: Elite 4 Music

Informers
Researcher
Advertiser
Creditors
NONE for the 4 above
you didn't sign

Turtwig2
Scratcher
500+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

mattsmithdw2 wrote:

DragonSmith2Studios wrote:

TASK LIST

Spriters - Make some sprites
Pokemon Spriters - We need a new official Cocrab sprite, along with starter sprites and artwork.
Character Spriters - Make character sprites based on the sprites of Lucas and Dawn from DP, but that look somewhat like Red and Leaf from
Map Spriters - Complete maps, make 1 for each city and route

Move Animators - Animate the move: rollout, for Cocrab and Geodude.

Programmer - Program the first town and route, including a wild pokemon battle with Rattata and Bidoof.
Battle Programmer - Nothing at the moment.
HTML Writer/Javascripter - Um, style our wiki better I guess?

Idea Maker: Use that mind Uxie and Azelf gave you, and give me ideas
Story Writer: Write story for our game, including Caleb and Katie backstory, and places where you fight Team Octo
Wiki Editors: Add articles, add info to articles, and style our wiki better

Musician: Elite 4 Music

Informers
Researcher
Advertiser
Creditors
NONE for the 4 above
you didn't sign
It's a task list, I didn't think I needed to sign.

Last edited by Turtwig2 (Nov. 13, 2016 22:15:02)


Call me either PipMcGee, Turtwig2, or Theta Turtle, or a shortened version of one of those. LEMONS
Turtwig2
Scratcher
500+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

BUMP

Call me either PipMcGee, Turtwig2, or Theta Turtle, or a shortened version of one of those. LEMONS
mattsmithdw2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

Bump

Turtwig2 wrote:

BUMP

Turtwig2
Scratcher
500+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

mattsmithdw2 wrote:

Bump

Turtwig2 wrote:

BUMP
BUMP once more.

Call me either PipMcGee, Turtwig2, or Theta Turtle, or a shortened version of one of those. LEMONS
Firewhale
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

hi

Offtropical Island. Check it out. \/

Banner by aleynesansonnet
SimplyKomplex
Scratcher
100+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

Shouldn't it start as Pokémon Flame, and Pokémon Frost?

SimplyKomplex
Turtwig2
Scratcher
500+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

SimplyKomplex wrote:

Shouldn't it start as Pokémon Flame, and Pokémon Frost?
It was, then we changed it. I don't remember why.

Call me either PipMcGee, Turtwig2, or Theta Turtle, or a shortened version of one of those. LEMONS
Turtwig2
Scratcher
500+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

Turtwig2 wrote:

mattsmithdw2 wrote:

Bump

Turtwig2 wrote:

BUMP
BUMP once more.
BUMP!!!

Call me either PipMcGee, Turtwig2, or Theta Turtle, or a shortened version of one of those. LEMONS
8_BIT_SUPERSAIYAN
Scratcher
84 posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

Bumpity bump bump

GreatPhoenix
Scratcher
100+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

what does bump mean?
GreatPhoenix
Scratcher
100+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

I need a assignment that I can do with right materials… btw, town sprites?
Saiid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The DragonSmith2 Overlord Thread

GreatPhoenix wrote:

what does bump mean?
Bring
Up
My
Post

Saiid

Click here to follow yourself If you liked that, click here to follow me

Google Sv4mvJbXBJPClyDgc7p5WkYITBi618 to see all my posts

;

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile