Discuss Scratch

Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad School IT

Lol there was a rumour that someone had DDoSed our school server using Google Docs but it was just a rumour

Sigton

bybb
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad School IT

Sigton wrote:

Lol there was a rumour that someone had DDoSed our school server using Google Docs but it was just a rumour

Sigton
How do you even DDoS with Google Docs…

Game Over
You'll find me on @LastContinue from now on.
Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad School IT

bybb wrote:

Sigton wrote:

Sigton
Idek peeps were saying that it some extremely large document (500 pages) or something just full of images…

Sigton

DatOneLefty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad School IT

Sigton wrote:

bybb wrote:

Sigton wrote:

Sigton
Idek peeps were saying that it some extremely large document (500 pages) or something just full of images…

Sigton
that still wouldn't crash a network though…

Scratch data available at ScratchDB (Status)

Wedrig
Scratcher
65 posts

Bad School IT

Sigton wrote:

Sigton
(proceeds to try to DDoS school)

GOSH DANG DIDDILY DARN IT YOU DING DONG
bybb
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad School IT

bybb wrote:

Has anyone watched The IT Crowd? My schools tech support office is like a smaller version of that. Coffee mugs everywhere. A phone that's used to be told where to go. Everything's a mess. But honestly it's funny when my school's IT can't find something because their keyboard is on top of it!

EDIT: Spelling
In case you didn't see this

Game Over
DatOneLefty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad School IT

Wedrig wrote:

Sigton wrote:

Sigton
(proceeds to try to DDoS school)
(most childish voice ever) Im going to ddos google!!

Scratch data available at ScratchDB (Status)

Dylan5797
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad School IT

My school blocks proxies. I don't even know how this happened, but the link to the Wikipedia page about error 451 links to the Wikipedia page about the novel Fahrenheit 451

rip tb10

I doubled over laughing the first time I saw this page like 3 years ago. I just remembered it, and they haven't fixed it since then

Last edited by Dylan5797 (March 3, 2017 20:06:56)

krett12
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bad School IT

at my school, they block directory agent because it can be used to find the personal info of other kids.

but just copy and paste it (or any other app) onto your desktop and it will work

No signature currently stored in profile.
Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad School IT

DatOneLefty wrote:

Sigton wrote:

bybb wrote:

Sigton wrote:

Sigton

Sigton
that still wouldn't crash a network though…
ik thats why it was a rumour

Sigton

Tymewalk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad School IT

bybb wrote:

Sigton wrote:

Sigton
Be a hackerman. It's that simple.

bold thing - italic thing - underlined thing - strikethrough thing
hiccup01
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bad School IT

Tymewalk wrote:

bybb wrote:

Sigton wrote:

Sigton
No, you need to inspect element Google Docs using the 1337 cmd.exe DDoS bug that i found on the 1337 H4X0R website github.com.

I'm a veteran Scratcher who likes to challenge themself with Scratch's limited toolset.
website | github
awesome5185
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad School IT

Tymewalk wrote:

bybb wrote:

Sigton wrote:

Sigton

Google Docs is blocked at my school

Regards,
awesome5185

Featured Studio!
Ask Ouija!
Ask a question and get your answers one. letter. at. a. time. Join now!

; Santa Claus and Mrs Claus wanted to get a devorce. However, being in the north pole, there was no one there to help them do that. So they used a semi colon instead; they are great for seperating two independent clauses.
awesome5185
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad School IT

Our school allows google images but blocks Bing Images even though there's like no difference. Guess they don't like Microsoft then…

(PS: This was what lead to my troll Google sig)

Regards,
awesome5185

Featured Studio!
Ask Ouija!
Ask a question and get your answers one. letter. at. a. time. Join now!

; Santa Claus and Mrs Claus wanted to get a devorce. However, being in the north pole, there was no one there to help them do that. So they used a semi colon instead; they are great for seperating two independent clauses.
8discobusy
Scratcher
98 posts

Bad School IT

bybb wrote:

Sigton wrote:

Sigton
This is how.

IgDegOo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad School IT

I probably shouldn't be on the ATs if I'm asking this but what is DDos-ing?
bybb
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad School IT

IgDegOo wrote:

A DDoS attack or a distributed denial of service attack is an attack the allows you to ‘shut down’ a website, network or server by using up enough bandwidth to stop any other requests reaching the server. A DDoS attack is different from a DoS (denial of service) attack because in a DoS attack one computer is used and in a DDoS attack hundreds and sometimes thousands of computers are used. Often, computers infected with botnet trojans are used to take down servers. An example of some of the biggest DDoS attacks in history is when 20% of the US's internet was taken down by botnets in asia, when XBox's and Sony's online thing was taken down by what is claimed to be a 3Tbps (terrabits per second) or roughly 300 GBps (Gigabytes per second) attack. There is an exploit in Apache servers that run a certain versions of apache that allows hundreds of connections seconding 1 byte each every 20 seconds to be used to occupy all of the available threads on an Apache server, blocking any other connections, while still giving the attacker full internet access. (It's less than 1KB(kilobyte) every 20 seconds needed to do this attack)

EDIT: Wording

Last edited by bybb (March 4, 2017 14:32:21)

Game Over
IgDegOo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad School IT

bybb wrote:

IgDegOo wrote:

A DDoS attack or a distributed denial of service attack is an attack the allows you to ‘shut down’ a website, network or server by using up enough bandwidth to stop any other requests reaching the server. A DDoS attack is different from a DoS (denial of service) attack because in a DoS attack one computer is used and in a DDoS attack hundreds and sometimes thousands of computers are used. Often, computers infected with botnet trojans are used to take down servers. An example of some of the biggest DDoS attacks in history is when 20% of the US's internet was taken down by botnets in asia, when XBox's and Sony's online thing was taken down by what is claimed to be a 3Tbps (terrabits per second) or roughly 300 GBps (Gigabytes per second) attack. There is an exploit in Apache servers that run a certain versions of apache that allows hundreds of connections seconding 1 byte each every 20 seconds to be used to occupy all of the available threads on an Apache server, blocking any other connections, while still giving the attacker full internet access. (It's less than 1KB(kilobyte) every 20 seconds needed to do this attack)

tl;dr
Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad School IT

IgDegOo wrote:

bybb wrote:

IgDegOo wrote:

tl;dr
It doesn't take that long to read, and it's pretty interesting
Maybe you should just read it and appreciate the effort they put in to answering your question.

Sigton

IgDegOo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad School IT

Sigton wrote:

IgDegOo wrote:

bybb wrote:

IgDegOo wrote:

tl;dr
It doesn't take that long to read, and it's pretty interesting
Maybe you should just read it and appreciate the effort they put in to answering your question.

Sigton
Ok I read it
Can you teach me how to DDoS Roblox from my own home?