Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

-Stee- wrote:

evanmpoe wrote:

Saiid wrote:

sNOOP wrote:

SNIPP
Question - Does this mean we are free to ship Frisk x Chara, Frisk x Asriel/Flowey, Chara x Asriel/Flowey?

Saiid
I wouldn't do any of those other than Chara x Asriel just to be safe. But I think that Papyrus x Undyne would be okay.

Hm really? I'd personally just say that Chasriel is the one to avoid. I mean, they're adoptive siblings.

ANyways, I think we should move on and discuss something else…

What's your favourite ending?

Personally, I like Genocide ending the best…. very tense >w<
To be honest, I think it'd probably be best if we avoid ships altogether XD (Except Alphyne I guess, because that's actually canon )

Out of the endings, I'm gonna be boring and say I like the True Pacifist ending the most XP It was definitely the most fulfilling in my opinion (and so sweet :3)

The Genocide ending was really good but just left you feeling kind of… empty. The rest of the Genocide run was like that too, which was kind of the point, I guess. I found it enjoyable in some twisted way, but the whole thing was really unfulfilling. I think it's really clever how it was made like that, actually. It's not supposed to make you feel happy about killing everyone, is it?

Hiya! I'm a Scratcher with a weird stoat obsession, and I love to draw and animate stoats
Check out the new AMV I made!

Gamemaker232
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

NoxSpooth wrote:

As the owner of the topic, I feel like something needs to be addressed here.

Adding to this rule in the first post:
Avoid bringing up discussions that have previously led to flame wars in this topic.

This also includes certain types of ships such as:
  • Toxic ships.

With that being said, I want to point out that we are pretty much against the endorsement of any of those ships, as they are not healthy neither in fiction or in real life. Therefore discussion about them should be avoided. We certainly do not want to have this topic closed again, do we?
What are “Toxic ships”?
Rachyl
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Gamemaker232 wrote:

What are “Toxic ships”?
Ships where any of the involved characters is abusive towards the other one. Like Jasper and Lapis's relationship in Steven Universe.

✨ kkthxbye ✨
fivehead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Rachyl wrote:

Gamemaker232 wrote:

What are “Toxic ships”?
Ships where any of the involved characters is abusive towards the other one. Like Jasper and Lapis's relationship in Steven Universe.
I think all shipping is toxic, lol
Saiid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Just to point out something, there is a sound file in the game labeled “mus_sansdate”

Saiid

Google Sv4mvJbXBJPClyDgc7p5WkYITBi618 to see all my posts

;
ausd30222
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Gamemaker232 wrote:

NoxSpooth wrote:

As the owner of the topic, I feel like something needs to be addressed here.

Adding to this rule in the first post:
Avoid bringing up discussions that have previously led to flame wars in this topic.

This also includes certain types of ships such as:
  • Toxic ships.

With that being said, I want to point out that we are pretty much against the endorsement of any of those ships, as they are not healthy neither in fiction or in real life. Therefore discussion about them should be avoided. We certainly do not want to have this topic closed again, do we?
What are “Toxic ships”?
Some examples are API ships: Abusive, , and incestuous.

(ᕕ(◉ᗜ◉)ᕗ)
this is my buddy, the friendly facade.
Gamemaker232
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

TheFourthSoul wrote:

Gamemaker232 wrote:

Found a comic called Nightmaretale and it's made by xXMileikaivanaXx
I LOVE IT
IT HAS SO MANY TWISTS
OOH I LOVE THAT ONE!!
pg 10 doh

(O ͜ O)
(ಠ_ಠ)
( ⸟ ʖ̯ ⸟ )>

Last edited by Gamemaker232 (Nov. 13, 2016 15:47:39)

fivehead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Okay before I get suffocated by the superfans of this game…

I was just confused as to how such a short game can still be so constantly loved. I still do think the game is good, and I was pretty inspired by it, but I just was having some trouble realizing how people were still finding new things in this game.
Sarcastic_Stoat
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

fivehead wrote:

I was just confused as to how such a short game can still be so constantly loved. I still do think the game is good, and I was pretty inspired by it, but I just was having some trouble realizing how people were still finding new things in this game.
Well, there are A LOT of random little secrets and different ways of playing it to get different dialogue and such. It seems quite short at first but there's a lot of other stuff you can do with it if you have the patience

Hiya! I'm a Scratcher with a weird stoat obsession, and I love to draw and animate stoats

ausd30222
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

fivehead wrote:

The lil dog, Toby Fox, buried plenty of small secrets along with bones in the yard. failed metaphor

(ᕕ(◉ᗜ◉)ᕗ)
SuperDuperFurry
Scratcher
5 posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Sans is Ness
cheddargirl
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Really guys? I can't even go on a business trip without this thread devolving? You guys know the rules, you should know what type of ships aren't okay for the Scratch website.

Closing for clean up.
Reopening.

Last edited by cheddargirl (Nov. 13, 2016 22:34:42)

Sadly, my forum signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.
-Stee-
Scratcher
25 posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

cheddargirl wrote:

Really guys? I can't even go on a business trip without this thread devolving? You guys know the rules, you should know what type of ships aren't okay for the Scratch website.

Closing for clean up.
Reopening.
I'm incredibly sorry, we should know better with the amount of closures this forum has had. >_<

Saiid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Saiid wrote:

Just to point out something, there is a sound file in the game labeled “mus_sansdate”

Saiid
I'm not encouraging the ship, regardless of what my opinions are, but this is an interesting fact.

Saiid

Google Sv4mvJbXBJPClyDgc7p5WkYITBi618 to see all my posts

;
Rex208
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Saiid wrote:

Saiid wrote:

Saiid
I'm not encouraging the ship, regardless of what my opinions are, but this is an interesting fact.

Saiid
It's probably from either the MTT hotel or Grillby's scene.

BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

fivehead wrote:

I would propose it's the massive appeal of the characters and their roles in the story.

DiscordTheWolf
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Why is Toby Fox a dog? Shouldn't he be a fox?
ausd30222
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

DiscordTheWolf wrote:

He's said in the past that the Annoying Dog is his persona. Also, he appears as a doggo in the trailer. Good dog. Best dog.

(ᕕ(◉ᗜ◉)ᕗ)
Sarcastic_Stoat
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

ausd30222 wrote:

DiscordTheWolf wrote:

He's said in the past that the Annoying Dog is his persona. Also, he appears as a doggo in the trailer. Good dog. Best dog.
Do you think anyone has actually counted how many times the Annoying Dog pops up in the game? Because I spot it more and more every time XD