OMG I WOVE UNDERTALE!
HELLOO PEOPLES I AM HERE NOW!

^^

Sarcastic_Stoat
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Saiid wrote:

I just finished a genocide run and I almost died when Sans said “papyrus, do you want anything?”

Saiid
Same here! I felt triumphant about beating him for about 10 seconds then he said that and I just felt dead inside ;-;

Hiya! I'm a Scratcher with a weird stoat obsession, and I love to draw and animate stoats
Check out the new AMV I made!

izzy4626
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

-Stee- wrote:

OMG I WOVE UNDERTALE!

^^
:000
HEY FREN

DiscordTheWolf
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

izzy4626 wrote:

-Stee- wrote:

OMG I WOVE UNDERTALE!

^^
:000
HEY FREN
wow
TealWashableMarker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

It's starting to get colder outside so I thought I'd show you these fluffy socks that remind me of Frisk's shirt
Gamemaker232
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Found a comic called Nightmaretale and it's made by xXMileikaivanaXx
I LOVE IT
IT HAS SO MANY TWISTS
TheFourthSoul
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Gamemaker232 wrote:

Found a comic called Nightmaretale and it's made by xXMileikaivanaXx
I LOVE IT
IT HAS SO MANY TWISTS
OOH I LOVE THAT ONE!!

Can't find an RP for your fandom? Come join the Crossover RP and have fun smashing the fourth wall to bits!
Please, join this studio, made in honor of my cat Anna, who will be put to sleep tomorrow.

Coolskeleton95 posted a picture.
ARE WE POSTING HOT “PICS”? HERE IS ME AND MY COOL FRIEND
sorry, the rest of this post was eaten by evil kumquats. oops.
TheFourthSoul
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Lol I just put literally 10 Undertale shirts on my wishlist. I also added an Undertale plush, a Toriel necklace, a Determination mug, a Sans notebook, and a Delta Rune pillow.

Last edited by TheFourthSoul (Nov. 7, 2016 23:40:31)

Can't find an RP for your fandom? Come join the Crossover RP and have fun smashing the fourth wall to bits!
Please, join this studio, made in honor of my cat Anna, who will be put to sleep tomorrow.

maggiemudpie
Scratcher
12 posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

true pacifist forever! I never have done the genocide run, but for my neutral run, Papyrus somehow game over-ed me. Now every time I do neutral, I kill him. Sorry Paps! You still are my #5 favorite!

“Down here we share love with these little, white, ‘Friendliness Pellets’” - Flowey
Sarcastic_Stoat
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

maggiemudpie wrote:

true pacifist forever! I never have done the genocide run, but for my neutral run, Papyrus somehow game over-ed me. Now every time I do neutral, I kill him. Sorry Paps! You still are my #5 favorite!
y o u d i r t y b r o t h e r k i l l e r.

Jk, but seriously how can you kill him he's so precious :'( I killed him once (when I did the genocide run) but it was too emotionally traumatic for me and I don't think I could do that again ;-;

And I didn't even know it was possible for Papyrus to give you a game over… Doesn't he just lower you to 1HP then put you in his shed? XD

Hiya! I'm a Scratcher with a weird stoat obsession, and I love to draw and animate stoats

TheFourthSoul
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Sarcastic_Stoat wrote:

maggiemudpie wrote:

Jk, but seriously how can you kill him he's so precious :'( I killed him once (when I did the genocide run) but it was too emotionally traumatic for me and I don't think I could do that again ;-;

And I didn't even know it was possible for Papyrus to give you a game over… Doesn't he just lower you to 1HP then put you in his shed? XD
Yeah, that's what I thought too. But people also thought it wasn't possible for Toriel to kill you, and it is.

Sarcastic_Stoat
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

TheFourthSoul wrote:

Sarcastic_Stoat wrote:

maggiemudpie wrote:

Yeah, that's what I thought too. But people also thought it wasn't possible for Toriel to kill you, and it is.
I definitely know Toriel can kill you because she killed me twice in a row the first time I played it (my friend couldn't believe how bad at the game I was) XD
I don't think I could imagine Papyrus killing you. He only really wanted to capture you, after all. I think the poor guy would be traumatised if he accidentally killed you X'D

TheFourthSoul
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Sarcastic_Stoat wrote:

TheFourthSoul wrote:

Sarcastic_Stoat wrote:

maggiemudpie wrote:

I definitely know Toriel can kill you because she killed me twice in a row the first time I played it (my friend couldn't believe how bad at the game I was) XD
I don't think I could imagine Papyrus killing you. He only really wanted to capture you, after all. I think the poor guy would be traumatised if he accidentally killed you X'D
Yeah. I looked it up on the wiki, and it said that whenever you get down to 1 HP, he puts you in the shed. It doesn't say that he can kill you.

dragons90
Scratcher
77 posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Woohoo! I love UnderTale
ausd30222
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

dragons90 wrote:

Woohoo! I love UnderTale
Well you're in luck! The rest of us do!

(ᕕ(◉ᗜ◉)ᕗ)
this is my buddy, the friendly facade.
dragons90
Scratcher
77 posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Am I allowed to post favorite ships? x W x
TheFourthSoul
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

dragons90 wrote:

Am I allowed to post favorite ships? x W x
Feel free, as long as it doesn't start an argument.

Sarcastic_Stoat
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

As far as shipping goes, I don't really ship anything except Alphys x Undyne to be honest. ALPHYNE IS ONE OF MY BIGGEST OTPS EVER. THEY'RE SO ADORABLE AHH

I ship Papyrus and Undyne only as an ultimate BROTP. Their friendship is amazing and their phone conversations are one of my favourite parts of the game. I never really understood why people ship them romantically, but each to their own, I suppose.

I don't really ship Sans with anyone tbh, mostly because I think he'd be too lazy to pursue any type of romantic relationship XD I don't ship Frisk with anyone either, because I've always viewed them as a little kid (same with Chara and Asriel etc).

I'm not sure about Toriel and Asgore. If they got back together eventually, that's cute, but if they didn't, I guess Asgore kind of deserved it.

Oh, and I ship Mettaton with himself. I dunno if that counts XD

dragons90
Scratcher
77 posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Hah, words of wisdom mah friend XD
TheFourthSoul
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Sarcastic_Stoat wrote:

Oh, and I ship Mettaton with himself. I dunno if that counts XD
Lol