Discuss Scratch

lugia_scarlet
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

now here is my new concept: genocide legacy.. papyrus is the first of the genocide legacy bosses I will tell you about (aside from my undyne concept)

phase 1 (original papyrus): this phase basically refers to the normal papyrus fight (papyrus is simply sad, but still believes in the human), he now uses the telekinesis sans uses in his fight and will start dodging your attacks (every 2 or 3 turns.)

phase 2 (disbelief): papyrus asks sans (who is now just a pile of dust because of an early-game death) for his jacket and puts it on.. (papyrus is trying to help you break out of your desire to kill ). the difference between most disbeliefs and this one is that papyrus is still the friendly skelebro we know and love, and he does not have the gaster blasters like in just about every disbelief fangame.. anyway, he should have new bone attacks at this point..

phase 3 (DDD): papyrus realizes the reality that he can't save you, and in grief, puts on one of his armors (he has a few) and attempts to fight against you for the benefit of your joy… his attacks are the same as the original DDD fight, however the blue soul and bones are used more often…

phase 4 (revenge REBOOT!): papyrus starts to get angry and puts on his best armor, one of a TRUE ROYAL GUARD! he now uses the new ORANGE soul, which makes it to where you have to “brave” attacks (the brave abillity is activated via space, and allows you to shield against white attacks).. the attacks are the same (besides the new orange soul attacks) and when you make the final blow..

phase 5 (player wins): this one is obvious… just hit papyrus one last time and he will slowly die… however, even then, he still believes you can be a good person…
lugia_scarlet
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

lugia_scarlet wrote:

now here is my new concept: genocide legacy.. papyrus is the first of the genocide legacy bosses I will tell you about (aside from my undyne concept)

phase 1 (original papyrus): this phase basically refers to the normal papyrus fight (papyrus is simply sad, but still believes in the human), he now uses the telekinesis sans uses in his fight and will start dodging your attacks (every 2 or 3 turns.)

phase 2 (disbelief): papyrus asks sans (who is now just a pile of dust because of an early-game death) for his jacket and puts it on.. (papyrus is trying to help you break out of your desire to kill ). the difference between most disbeliefs and this one is that papyrus is still the friendly skelebro we know and love, and he does not have the gaster blasters like in just about every disbelief fangame.. anyway, he should have new bone attacks at this point..

phase 3 (DDD): papyrus realizes the reality that he can't save you, and in grief, puts on one of his armors (he has a few) and attempts to fight against you for the benefit of your joy… his attacks are the same as the original DDD fight, however the blue soul and bones are used more often…

phase 4 (revenge REBOOT!): papyrus starts to get angry and puts on his best armor, one of a TRUE ROYAL GUARD! he now uses the new ORANGE soul, which makes it to where you have to “brave” attacks (the brave abillity is activated via space, and allows you to shield against white attacks).. the attacks are the same (besides the new orange soul attacks) and when you make the final blow..

phase 5 (player wins): this one is obvious… just hit papyrus one last time and he will slowly die… however, even then, he still believes you can be a good person…
does anyone have any questions about genocide legacy papyrus? i have a genocide legacy mettaton fight in mind… and G.L.A.C (Genocide legacy chara and asriel)
Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Theory:

Gaster is overrated

Leaving bye
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Theory:

Gaster is overrated
That's not a theory.
That's fact.

hmmmst I need a good quote
-Since 11th Feb 2019 types in Ranger Red (ab3547)-
°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°
Cis ♀//♐Sagittarius//Agnostic-Deist-Radiantist//ENFP//Sanguine-Phlegmatic
°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°
Fandom List:
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ/ᴅᴇʟᴛᴀʀᴜɴᴇʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ⌇ɪʀʟsʙᴇɴ 10⌇sᴘʟᴀᴛᴏᴏɴʏᴏ-ᴋᴀɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴋᴀɢᴇᴘʀᴏɢʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇsᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʀʏsᴛᴀʟ
lugia_scarlet
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Theory:

Gaster is overrated
That's not a theory.
That's fact.
despite having a gaster pfp, i can agree.
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

gaster is sans
sans is ness
gaster is ness

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
lugia_scarlet
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

sowut123 wrote:

gaster is sans
sans is ness
gaster is ness
all of those theories are incorrect, they are just THEORIES, not actual facts.
_nix
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

lugia_scarlet wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

gaster is sans
sans is ness
gaster is ness
But if true – and we already know that gaster is overrated, and that this is fact – then this would imply that ness is overrated… and is that not a contradiction!?

══ trans autistic lesbian enbydoggirls // 16 17 18 19 20 21, she/they
sparrows one word to the paragraph // <3 // ~(quasar) nebula
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

lugia_scarlet wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Theory:

Gaster is overrated
That's not a theory.
That's fact.
Characters being overrated doesn't mean they're badly made characters.

Fandom List:
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ/ᴅᴇʟᴛᴀʀᴜɴᴇʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ⌇ɪʀʟsʙᴇɴ 10⌇sᴘʟᴀᴛᴏᴏɴʏᴏ-ᴋᴀɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴋᴀɢᴇᴘʀᴏɢʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇsᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʀʏsᴛᴀʟ
-Rockstar_Edd-
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

GraduateScratchy wrote:

lugia_scarlet wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Theory:

Gaster is overrated
That's not a theory.
That's fact.
Characters being overrated doesn't mean they're badly made characters.

i mean true, overrated characters usually have a trait that stands out to the fandom (sans apparently has a lot of fans because of his stupid puns and the battle) and ralsei has the sweet boy persona
gaster's probably “overrated” because of the mystery and theories that spawned up when people found him.

Last edited by -Rockstar_Edd- (April 3, 2019 23:08:05)

DO YOU THINK I KNOW WHAT A PANINI IS????
Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

_nix wrote:

lugia_scarlet wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

gaster is sans
sans is ness
gaster is ness
But if true – and we already know that gaster is overrated, and that this is fact – then this would imply that ness is overrated… and is that not a contradiction!?
Oh no

Leaving bye
GamerPrince07
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

heya i found a pretty cool wd gaster fight on scratch
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/102306014/

I could have gotten security puppet ploosh, if it wasn't for hot topics 39 DOLLAR SHIPPING thats 57 bucks in total! and that is just in USD!

This is why i need a job
Dancebreeze
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Theory:

Gaster is overrated
That's not a theory.
That's fact.

Honestly yeah. Probably the most famous removed video game character.

…I think the wolves stole my signature. TeamRocketFan's new account!~

PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Dancebreeze wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Theory:

Gaster is overrated
That's not a theory.
That's fact.

He's a pretty good character but he's practically become a fan character at this point, with all the widely-accepted theories on him.
I mean, canon is canon, but STILL.

-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
as of 10/18/21 it's now #084d4a
(i never remember to do this)
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

Dancebreeze wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Theory:

Gaster is overrated
That's not a theory.
That's fact.

He's a pretty good character but he's practically become a fan character at this point, with all the widely-accepted theories on him.
Yes.

I can't say much more personally.

Fandom List:
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

GraduateScratchy wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

Dancebreeze wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Theory:

Gaster is overrated
That's not a theory.
That's fact.

Yes.

I can't say much more personally.
is this topic dead? i sure hope not

-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
as of 10/18/21 it's now #084d4a
(i never remember to do this)
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

|* Seeing this topic revived should fill us with determination that shines within us.|

Fandom List:
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

_nix wrote:

lugia_scarlet wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

gaster is sans
sans is ness
gaster is ness
but wait
ness is also sans
so sans is overrated
but wait
sans is also steven universe
because sans stands for
“steven
after
not
surviving”
so
steven universe is overrated
and also ness
this makes 4 overrated characters
i dub this
“the overrated square”

Last edited by sowut123 (April 15, 2019 16:19:30)

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
Wintergrean
Scratcher
7 posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

https://media1.tenor.com/images/11eadb6bf2c7de838942c1cc2a2472fd/tenor.gif?itemid=10348689

[I probably can't.

Last edited by Wintergrean (April 15, 2019 16:59:08)

ultimate loser, but what can you do?
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Wintergrean wrote:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/11eadb6bf2c7de838942c1cc2a2472fd/tenor.gif?itemid=10348689

[I probably can't.
THE THREAD LIVES ON

Fandom List: