Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » []Monkey's Shop of Creative Writing[] // WE'LL WRITE ANYTHING EVEN TRANSLATIONS// NOW HIRING [RSS Feed]
Lollygirl007
Scratcher
500+ posts

[]Monkey's Shop of Creative Writing[] // WE'LL WRITE ANYTHING EVEN TRANSLATIONS// NOW HIRING

merren2306 wrote:

Nickname: merren or ~TH
Alt accounts: @Treehee
Activity 1-10: 8
Writing style(s): translation
What you will write: tranlsation from and to Dutch, German, Spanish and English.
Example of work (leave link): nothing yet
Anything else: Tranlsation to/from German and Spanish takes longer, since it requires the usage of dictionaries.
Following thread? yes
Hi!

monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[]Monkey's Shop of Creative Writing[] // WE'LL WRITE ANYTHING EVEN TRANSLATIONS// NOW HIRING

Bump Bump where art thou bump

Signatures are a strange one really aren't they?
cbuugdrama9
Scratcher
500+ posts

monkeytrooper wrote:

LEL

Generation 6. The first time you see this, copy and paste this in your signature and increase generation by 1. Social experiment
monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cbuugdrama9 wrote:

monkeytrooper wrote:

LEL
Do u wanna join

monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMP

THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

Would you like to sponsor this service? Sponsoring is like partnering but it is not between two shops. The service is this
monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THENEWGAMECREATOR wrote:

Would you like to sponsor this service? Sponsoring is like partnering but it is not between two shops. The service is this
What does it do.

THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

monkeytrooper wrote:

THENEWGAMECREATOR wrote:

What does it do.

The service is pretty much a service that gets people to apply and give electronic Christmas presents to a scratcher that they were assigned.
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

THENEWGAMECREATOR wrote:

monkeytrooper wrote:

THENEWGAMECREATOR wrote:

What does it do.

The service is pretty much a service that gets people to apply and give electronic Christmas presents to a scratcher that they were assigned.
if you want more info, click the banner
monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THENEWGAMECREATOR wrote:

THENEWGAMECREATOR wrote:

monkeytrooper wrote:

THENEWGAMECREATOR wrote:

What does it do.

Wait like real life gifts

THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

monkeytrooper wrote:

THENEWGAMECREATOR wrote:

THENEWGAMECREATOR wrote:

monkeytrooper wrote:

THENEWGAMECREATOR wrote:

What does it do.

Wait like real life gifts
like electronic gifts like a siggy or a logo, as long as you can give it to them, it's fine.
monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sure I'll sponser it.
Also would you like my shop to write a new FP as that doesn't explain

THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

monkeytrooper wrote:

Sure I'll sponser it.
k, make sure it includes everything that's already there in that order and add what you think it needs. put it in [code] brackets

Last edited by THENEWGAMECREATOR (Sept. 11, 2016 06:40:20)

monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THENEWGAMECREATOR wrote:

monkeytrooper wrote:

Sure I'll sponser it.
k, make sure it includes everything that's already there in that order and add what you think it needs. put it in [code] brackets
K can you give me the link to the banner

THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

monkeytrooper wrote:

THENEWGAMECREATOR wrote:

monkeytrooper wrote:

Sure I'll sponser it.
K can you give me the link to the banner
just click quote on the forum and get rid of the quote bbcode
monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Acidental post

Last edited by monkeytrooper (Sept. 11, 2016 12:00:12)

MagicPigPerson
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nickname: MagicPP
Alt accounts: MagicPP_Music
Activity 1-10: Like 7/10
Writing style(s): Stories, Poems, Story lines. (I can also translate into German)
What you will write: Good idea's for stories, poems ect.
Example of work (leave link): Check out my signature down below and click the link.
Anything else: I'm an On/Off kind of Scratcher.
Following thread? Yep.

Scratch Profile

“If you fall down a rabbit hole, befriend the rabbits.” - MagicPigPerson

monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MagicPigPerson wrote:

Nickname: MagicPP
Alt accounts: MagicPP_Music
Activity 1-10: Like 7/10
Writing style(s): Stories, Poems, Story lines. (I can also translate into German)
What you will write: Good idea's for stories, poems ect.
Example of work (leave link): Check out my signature down below and click the link.
Anything else: I'm an On/Off kind of Scratcher.
Following thread? Yep.
Accepted

monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

FireHeart03
Scratcher
100+ posts

Use this Hashtag if your Austrailan!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » []Monkey's Shop of Creative Writing[] // WE'LL WRITE ANYTHING EVEN TRANSLATIONS// NOW HIRING [RSS Feed]