ZaneR11 wrote:

DragonWizard29 wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

enspcds wrote:

DragonWizard29 wrote:

amy482004 wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

dang, we need to advertise >.>
I think we do. I can advertise in my project…
"{Character name} thanks to @-BlazingChili- and -DragonWizard29's Shop of Everything! (Man they are fast…)
I can't guarantee it will be very popular/publicized but I could still put it in. You could do the same in your projects…
That would be great! I put the shop in my forum signature(to posts not in this forum XD)
So did I, you can see it.
how do you do the signiture?!
When you type a message, use the link icon, which is next to the tree one. It will as you for a URL, get the URL of the shop(post=1), and then that should have it!
what ._. i ment like enspcds has
That's how he/she did it! Here's a link!
Yep! DW29 is right, that is how I did it.
not that! i mean how you did the bit under the thing. i know how to link stuff.
Oh, that? Go to 'Discussions“ , scroll to the very bottom of the page, and click ”change my signature." From there you can put a link so that it shows up in every post you make on the forums.

A cute little slither.io animation!
Need something real quick? Then come to this shop!
Also, please check out my new Emoji Dictionary! It would be greatly appreciated!
But sadly, the rest of my signature has been eaten by my pet kumquat.
-BlazingChili-
Scratcher
78 posts

->>DragonWizard29's Shop of Everything!<<- ->>SHUT DOWN<<-

DragonWizard29 wrote:

enspcds wrote:

DragonWizard29 wrote:

Okay, I would like to propose a new sub-category that I believe would work out well!
So, it's effects, like mouse effects, transitioning, floating things, etc. It would go under ‘Programming’. Before I add/ignore this idea, what are your opinions and who would do it? Also, do you think I'm good at managing this shop? Is their anything that we need to improve on? (I guess I'm desrate for advice )
Yes! You should definitely add that! I can do that, I just need to make a sample project. You're great at managing the shop!
Okay, thanks! I think I'll go ahead and put that up. (I can do it, too) And thanks for the compliment!

Ya! This is an awesome shop, as well! Great job on managing it! Also one more thing… could you take me off for outros? i only wanna do intros, if that's okay…
enspcds
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yey fifth page!
Already!

Also, please check out my new Emoji Dictionary! It would be greatly appreciated!
-BlazingChili-
Scratcher
78 posts

amy482004 wrote:

-BlazingChili- wrote:

amy482004 wrote:

Hi, I would like to order some art, if you guys are still going.
What is it(above categories)? I guess realism or anime.
What are the specific details? I would like a person-a girl. I would prefer her to have something near an olive complexion. She would also have brown eyes and back-length wavy hair. She would be wearing just a t-shirt and shorts. Any other details can be up to you artists. Just one more request. Please, NO PINK. Thanks! Almost forgot, can you do her walking and standing still?
Who do you want to do it? Doesn't matter to me. Whoever is available and can do above categories.
When do you need it by? Next week at the latest.

I also would like to apply for an idea/writing job, if that's alright.
Who are you? @amy482004
Why do you want to join? I love to write and my last job isn't as busy.
What do you want to do? Idea writer.
What's an example of your work? I guess I'll show you my last job here. Scroll down to #43 and below.

I will be able to do your request, but do you have a due date? If so, I just want to let you know, I might not be able to do it that quickly, because I have 1 other request. Also, what do you mean by walking? Thank you!
OK, so if you have one other project, then can you do it by 30th? That's a 2 weeks so I hope that's enough. Finishing before though is also OK. By walking I mean walking poses, so multiple costumes. I am using it for a platformer so… Do you get me?
I normally know what to say, I just don't know how to say it.

Oh ya, ok, I can do that! And two weeks should be enough as well!
DragonWizard29
Scratcher
100+ posts

-BlazingChili- wrote:

DragonWizard29 wrote:

enspcds wrote:

DragonWizard29 wrote:

Okay, I would like to propose a new sub-category that I believe would work out well!
So, it's effects, like mouse effects, transitioning, floating things, etc. It would go under ‘Programming’. Before I add/ignore this idea, what are your opinions and who would do it? Also, do you think I'm good at managing this shop? Is their anything that we need to improve on? (I guess I'm desrate for advice )
Yes! You should definitely add that! I can do that, I just need to make a sample project. You're great at managing the shop!
Okay, thanks! I think I'll go ahead and put that up. (I can do it, too) And thanks for the compliment!

Ya! This is an awesome shop, as well! Great job on managing it! Also one more thing… could you take me off for outros? i only wanna do intros, if that's okay…
That's fine! i understand. And thanks!

☆ If they hurt you, hurt them back. If they kill you, walk it off ~ Captain America ☆

☆ Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they can't be saved ~ Charles Xavier ☆

☆ Killing will not bring you peace ~ Professor X ☆
TopBot
Scratcher
6 posts

Can you make theme music for my animated series The Gloom?
DragonWizard29
Scratcher
100+ posts

TopBot wrote:

Who would you like to do it, what are your details and when do you need it by?

Last edited by DragonWizard29 (Aug. 17, 2016 01:06:28)

☆ If they hurt you, hurt them back. If they kill you, walk it off ~ Captain America ☆

☆ Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they can't be saved ~ Charles Xavier ☆

ZaneR11
Scratcher
69 posts

TopBot wrote:

could do it, but i need details and some art work. i can plot the story but i cant animate or draw v.v

^. ^
this is Gl1tch he protects me from spam!
._.
this is 3rr0r who protects DragonWizard's Shop of Everything! Come and order something here!

DragonWizard29
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump.

ZaneR11
Scratcher
69 posts

Lump

^. ^
._.
this is 3rr0r who protects DragonWizard's Shop of Everything! Come and order something here!

-RosalinaCodes-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I join friend? I want to be in Artist and Ideas. Can I do Realism and logo for art, and of course, I would want to give long story ideas to every person who orders!!

Hello! I'm Rose. I'm an artist and animator. While you're reading this, check out @VC119
and her studio The United Scratchers Association!
enspcds
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

Last edited by enspcds (Aug. 18, 2016 18:16:10)

DragonWizard29
Scratcher
100+ posts

-RosalinaCodes- wrote:

Can I join friend? I want to be in Artist and Ideas. Can I do Realism and logo for art, and of course, I would want to give long story ideas to every person who orders!!
Before I add you as realism, logo and long story ideas, could you please show me some work you have done?

DragonWizard29
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

DragonWizard29
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oh! I need all you peoples help (again XD). What are some suggestions to improve the shop? Some new ideas? Anyone I should ask to join? Should I add a ‘Review this shop (insert questions here)’ section in the main post? Or a 'Review this worker(insert questions here) in the main post? What should I do to make this more popular/professional? And, if you really want to help, please go look at the other shops and give feedback! Should I also majorly re-do the main post, like make it look somewhat like this or this?
i guess i'm desperate for advice

Last edited by DragonWizard29 (Aug. 18, 2016 22:52:10)

enspcds
Scratcher
100+ posts

DragonWizard29 wrote:

Oh! I need all you peoples help (again XD). What are some suggestions to improve the shop? Some new ideas? Anyone I should ask to join? Should I add a ‘Review this shop (insert questions here)’ section in the main post? Or a 'Review this worker(insert questions here) in the main post? What should I do to make this more popular/professional? And, if you really want to help, please go look at the other shops and give feedback!
XD You should add the review this shop and review this worker thingy, and how about next to each worker, their average rating is there (Ex: 9/10)

DragonWizard29
Scratcher
100+ posts

enspcds wrote:

DragonWizard29 wrote:

Oh! I need all you peoples help (again XD). What are some suggestions to improve the shop? Some new ideas? Anyone I should ask to join? Should I add a ‘Review this shop (insert questions here)’ section in the main post? Or a 'Review this worker(insert questions here) in the main post? What should I do to make this more popular/professional? And, if you really want to help, please go look at the other shops and give feedback!
XD You should add the review this shop and review this worker thingy, and how about next to each worker, their average rating is there (Ex: 9/10)
Okay, thanks! I'll make a review section in the main post, and add a little thing that says each workers name and rating.

ZaneR11
Scratcher
69 posts

DragonWizard29 wrote:

enspcds wrote:

DragonWizard29 wrote:

Okay, thanks! I'll make a review section in the main post, and add a little thing that says each workers name and rating.
yes! please do! also i got 2 people who could help! ill send you there usernames on your profile if you want!

^. ^
._.

DragonWizard29
Scratcher
100+ posts

ZaneR11 wrote:

DragonWizard29 wrote:

enspcds wrote:

DragonWizard29 wrote:

yes! please do! also i got 2 people who could help! ill send you there usernames on your profile if you want!
Okay, thanks! Please do!

DragonWizard29
Scratcher
100+ posts

TopBot wrote:

I talked to TopBot on their profile and they have said: I need by the end of the month, Anyone can do it, eerie, slow (sad?), and okay! Also can it get slowly techno or rock towards the end? (it has to be under 2min and 31 secs)

I think I'll do it, after all, I'm the only one in music!
100th post!

Last edited by DragonWizard29 (Aug. 19, 2016 00:06:57)