Discuss Scratch

enspcds
Scratcher
100+ posts

->>DragonWizard29's Shop of Everything!<<- ->>SHUT DOWN<<-

Um, in the first post, there is a typo, it's pride, not prode. (Sorry, but I am a natural-born grammar correcter.)

A cute little slither.io animation!
Need something real quick? Then come to this shop!
Also, please check out my new Emoji Dictionary! It would be greatly appreciated!
But sadly, the rest of my signature has been eaten by my pet kumquat.
DragonWizard29
Scratcher
100+ posts

amy482004 wrote:

enspcds wrote:

DragonWizard29 wrote:

amy482004 wrote:

That's great to know. I'm also following now that I'm hired. I also have a few questions as the newbie. As I'm in writing, when I receive a request I believe I can do, should I accept it, or talk to the higher ups first? Also, where do I answer, in the forum or in a project?

I have one more idea, (sorry). You guys do just ideas, and (I presume,) that ties in with plot writing for clients. But why not do actual writing, for if someone is struggling to come up with a story-line, we can help write it. I mean, like we write out a script of sorts, (like a play-script,) for the section our clients need. What do you think? Do you understand what I'm trying to say?
You can go ahead and expect! You answer in-forum, by quoting them. I get what you're trying to say, and I believe that's a very good idea! I'll add ‘plot-line’ to the main post, and you as it, if your alright with that.
Yep, in the forum! Also I like the idea of a play-script, we should add it!
OK, yeah, I'm OK with it. Also, sorry, I'm a beta-reader, “accept”, not “expect”…I think.
Oops!

☆ If they hurt you, hurt them back. If they kill you, walk it off ~ Captain America ☆

☆ Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they can't be saved ~ Charles Xavier ☆

☆ Killing will not bring you peace ~ Professor X ☆
DragonWizard29
Scratcher
100+ posts

enspcds wrote:

Um, in the first post, there is a typo, it's pride, not prode. (Sorry, but I am a natural-born grammar correcter.)
Oops! i'll fix that! Three pages of posts! Yay!

☆ If they hurt you, hurt them back. If they kill you, walk it off ~ Captain America ☆

☆ Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they can't be saved ~ Charles Xavier ☆

-BlazingChili-
Scratcher
78 posts

amy482004 wrote:

enspcds wrote:

amy482004 wrote:

DragonWizard29 wrote:

amy482004 wrote:

I also would like to apply for an idea/writing job, if that's alright.
Who are you? @amy482004
Why do you want to join? I love to write and my last job isn't as busy.
What do you want to do? Idea writer.
What's an example of your work? I guess I'll show you my last job here. Scroll down to #43.
I'll add you as it! Thanks for applying! I'll go talk to the other artist and see if they can do your request.
OK, thanks!!! Also, you guys are fast!
Yep, Most of us follow the discussion and we are notified really quickly. Like ZaneR11 said,

ZaneR11 wrote:

thank you! we pride ourselves on fast service
That's great to know. I'm also following now that I'm hired. I also have a few questions as the newbie. As I'm in writing, when I receive a request I believe I can do, should I accept it, or talk to the higher ups first? Also, where do I answer, in the forum or in a project?

I have one more idea, (sorry). You guys do just ideas, and (I presume,) that ties in with plot writing for clients. But why not do actual writing, for if someone is struggling to come up with a story-line, we can help write it. I mean, like we write out a script of sorts, (like a play-script,) for the section our clients need. What do you think? Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

I kinda understand but not really, so I'm just not gonna reply to that! hehe. Anyway, to answer to a request, you can just quote the request, and say, “Yes I can do it!
-BlazingChili-
Scratcher
78 posts

amy482004 wrote:

Hi, I would like to order some art, if you guys are still going.
What is it(above categories)? I guess realism or anime.
What are the specific details? I would like a person-a girl. I would prefer her to have something near an olive complexion. She would also have brown eyes and back-length wavy hair. She would be wearing just a t-shirt and shorts. Any other details can be up to you artists. Just one more request. Please, NO PINK. Thanks! Almost forgot, can you do her walking and standing still?
Who do you want to do it? Doesn't matter to me. Whoever is available and can do above categories.
When do you need it by? Next week at the latest.

I also would like to apply for an idea/writing job, if that's alright.
Who are you? @amy482004
Why do you want to join? I love to write and my last job isn't as busy.
What do you want to do? Idea writer.
What's an example of your work? I guess I'll show you my last job here. Scroll down to #43 and below.

I will be able to do your request, but do you have a due date? If so, I just want to let you know, I might not be able to do it that quickly, because I have 1 other request. Also, what do you mean by walking? Thank you!

Last edited by -BlazingChili- (Aug. 15, 2016 23:45:13)

enspcds
Scratcher
100+ posts

DragonWizard29 wrote:

enspcds wrote:

Oops! i'll fix that! Three pages of posts! Yay!
Yay!

Also, please check out my new Emoji Dictionary! It would be greatly appreciated!
ZaneR11
Scratcher
69 posts

omg. the quote seption XD its quote after quote ontop of quote under quote eating quote playing with quote! XD

^. ^
this is Gl1tch he protects me from spam!
._.
this is 3rr0r who protects DragonWizard's Shop of Everything! Come and order something here!

enspcds
Scratcher
100+ posts

ZaneR11 wrote:

omg. the quote seption XD its quote after quote ontop of quote under quote eating quote playing with quote! XD
XD Yeah

-BlazingChili-
Scratcher
78 posts

ZaneR11 wrote:

nice way to describe it! OMG thats actually hilarious im literally laughing right now XD
ZaneR11
Scratcher
69 posts

-BlazingChili- wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

nice way to describe it! OMG thats actually hilarious im literally laughing right now XD
why thank you

^. ^
._.
this is 3rr0r who protects DragonWizard's Shop of Everything! Come and order something here!

-BlazingChili-
Scratcher
78 posts

ZaneR11 wrote:

-BlazingChili- wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

why thank you
ZaneR11
Scratcher
69 posts

-BlazingChili- wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

-BlazingChili- wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

why thank you
QUOTE SEPTION >v<

^. ^
._.

-BlazingChili-
Scratcher
78 posts

ZaneR11 wrote:

-BlazingChili- wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

-BlazingChili- wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

why thank you
QUOTE SEPTION >v<
I dont think we should spam on this discussion. move this convo to my profile!
ZaneR11
Scratcher
69 posts

-BlazingChili- wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

-BlazingChili- wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

-BlazingChili- wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

why thank you
QUOTE SEPTION >v<
but the quote seption ;-; no more quote seption now

^. ^
._.

enspcds
Scratcher
100+ posts

ZaneR11 wrote:

-BlazingChili- wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

-BlazingChili- wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

-BlazingChili- wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

why thank you
QUOTE SEPTION >v<
No more quoting ;-;

ZaneR11
Scratcher
69 posts

enspcds wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

-BlazingChili- wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

-BlazingChili- wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

-BlazingChili- wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

why thank you
QUOTE SEPTION >v<
No more quoting ;-;
what ever you say.

^. ^
._.

-BlazingChili-
Scratcher
78 posts

DragonWizard29 wrote:

DragonWizard29's Shop of Everything!
Hello, welcome to my shop!
Do you need some art? Some scripts? Something else? Continue reading, and request here! We pride ourselves in fast service: we reply quickly and get the job done in no time at all!

Workers
Manager - DragonWizard29
Staff
DragonWizard29(closed for requests for a few days), enspcds, ZaneR11, -BlazingChili-

Categories and People
Artists
Poly art - DragonWizard29
Block shade - DragonWizard29
Chibi - DragonWizard29
Anime - DragonWizard29
Realism - DragonWizard29, -BlazingChili-
Graphic Design - DragonWizard29
Logo - DragonWizard29, -BlazingChilli-
Pixel Art - ZaneR11

Programmers
Simple Code(e.g walking) - DragonWizard29
Semi-Complex code(e.g simple games) - DragonWizard29
Complex(e.g. platformers/tangent etc.) - DragonWizard29, enspcds

Ideas
Long Story Idea(e.g a chapter book) - DragonWizard29, ZaneR11(must provide art), amy482004
Short Story Idea(e.g a one-project story) - DragonWizard29, ZaneR11(must provide art), amy482004
Long Story Plot-Line(e.g. a chapter book) - amy482004, DragonWizard29
Short Story Plot-Line(e.g. a one-project story) - amy482004, DragonWizard29
Project Idea - DragonWizard29

Sound
Music - DragonWizard29
Sound Effect - DragonWizard29

Intros/Outros
Intro - DragonWizard29, -BlazingChilli-
Outro - DragonWizard29, -BlazingChilli-

Ok, so a couple of things. A couple times you wrote -BlazingChilli- (there is only one L in chili.)
Also, could you also put me down for anime? You have already seen a sample of that thanks DragWiz! Im gonna call you that, is that okay?

Last edited by -BlazingChili- (Aug. 16, 2016 04:05:47)

ZaneR11
Scratcher
69 posts

dang, we need to advertise >.>

^. ^
._.

DragonWizard29
Scratcher
100+ posts

ZaneR11 wrote:

enspcds wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

-BlazingChili- wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

-BlazingChili- wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

-BlazingChili- wrote:

ZaneR11 wrote:

why thank you
QUOTE SEPTION >v<
No more quoting ;-;
what ever you say.
But we're aloud to quote! it's a part of forums.

DragonWizard29
Scratcher
100+ posts

-BlazingChili- wrote:

DragonWizard29 wrote:

DragonWizard29's Shop of Everything!
Hello, welcome to my shop!
Do you need some art? Some scripts? Something else? Continue reading, and request here! We pride ourselves in fast service: we reply quickly and get the job done in no time at all!

Workers
Manager - DragonWizard29
Staff
DragonWizard29(closed for requests for a few days), enspcds, ZaneR11, -BlazingChili-

Categories and People
Artists
Poly art - DragonWizard29
Block shade - DragonWizard29
Chibi - DragonWizard29
Anime - DragonWizard29
Realism - DragonWizard29, -BlazingChili-
Graphic Design - DragonWizard29
Logo - DragonWizard29, -BlazingChilli-
Pixel Art - ZaneR11

Programmers
Simple Code(e.g walking) - DragonWizard29
Semi-Complex code(e.g simple games) - DragonWizard29
Complex(e.g. platformers/tangent etc.) - DragonWizard29, enspcds

Ideas
Long Story Idea(e.g a chapter book) - DragonWizard29, ZaneR11(must provide art), amy482004
Short Story Idea(e.g a one-project story) - DragonWizard29, ZaneR11(must provide art), amy482004
Long Story Plot-Line(e.g. a chapter book) - amy482004, DragonWizard29
Short Story Plot-Line(e.g. a one-project story) - amy482004, DragonWizard29
Project Idea - DragonWizard29

Sound
Music - DragonWizard29
Sound Effect - DragonWizard29

Intros/Outros
Intro - DragonWizard29, -BlazingChilli-
Outro - DragonWizard29, -BlazingChilli-

Ok, so a couple of things. A couple times you wrote -BlazingChilli- (there is only one L in chili.)
Also, could you also put me down for anime? You have already seen a sample of that thanks DragWiz! Im gonna call you that, is that okay?

Oh, sorry! I'll fix that. >.< (I feel so dumb) Yeah, and I'll put you down for anime! Can you call me DW29? (it's even on my pic)