Discuss Scratch

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

ZLGames wrote:

I think I'm going to leave this shop.
Good bye.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

I think I'm going to leave this shop.
Good bye.
awwh i'm sorry! :< bye~

“If you get it, then let's go, crown citizen.”
scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

bump! uwu

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

scratchnapped wrote:

bump! uwu
;w;

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

scratchnapped wrote:

bump! uwu
;w;
:3c

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

scratchnapped wrote:

Really?

kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

scratchnapped wrote:

Really?
That actually made me laugh. XD

Funny Doge memes.
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

kittykat_005 wrote:

XD

scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

kittykat_005 wrote:

XD
Oh I forgot to tell you. I love your new logo, Mega

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

scratchnapped wrote:

Oh I forgot to tell you. I love your new logo, Mega
Thanks.

JACsterandOlibob
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

Username: JnO
Format(.svg or .png): png
Description: a man (you choose the looks.) quite young (20)
Date Wanted: ASAP
Other:n/a

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

JACsterandOlibob wrote:

Username: JnO
Format(.svg or .png): png
Description: a man (you choose the looks.) quite young (20)
Date Wanted: ASAP
Other:n/a
Acknowledged

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

ARGH IMAGE HOSTS AREN'T WORKING!!!! Btw I complete #B005A, but I can't upload it. ;-;

monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

Is my order done

Signatures are a strange one really aren't they?
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

monkeytrooper wrote:

Is my order done
Sadly not. ;-; We're working on the earlier orders and then finishing the recent ones.

Btw, Scratchnapped, as most active member of this shop, you have been promoted to Executive Manager. XD

scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

monkeytrooper wrote:

Is my order done
Sadly not. ;-; We're working on the earlier orders and then finishing the recent ones.

Btw, Scratchnapped, as most active member of this shop, you have been promoted to Executive Manager. XD
Oh. Wow. XD

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

scratchnapped wrote:

Oh. Wow. XD
You're on here more than me. o.0

scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

scratchnapped wrote:

Oh. Wow. XD
le gasp… Maybe I should take over the shop then

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

scratchnapped wrote:

scratchnapped wrote:

Oh. Wow. XD
NUUUUUUUUUU!

scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

scratchnapped wrote:

scratchnapped wrote:

Oh. Wow. XD
NUUUUUUUUUU!
tfw you actually click that button before remembering it literally does nothing

Last edited by scratchnapped (Aug. 24, 2016 16:44:02)