Discuss Scratch

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

Bump!

All-Call, all members who do not respond within 72 hours will be cut!

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
TBNRscratch
New to Scratch
3 posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

Signature
Username:TBNRScratch
Colour Scheme: Black, orange , red
Dimensions:Regular signature size
Description: like, my new fire logo
Font: none
Date Wanted: tomorrow 8/19/2016
Other:
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

TBNRscratch wrote:

Signature
Username:TBNRScratch
Colour Scheme: Black, orange , red
Dimensions:Regular signature size
Description: like, my new fire logo
Font: none
Date Wanted: tomorrow 8/19/2016
Other:
Taken, your order ID is #B005A

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

scratchnapped wrote:

Beanie-Bird wrote:

Logo
Username: Beanie-Bird
Dimensions(100x100, 500x500, 1000x1000): Whatever fits inside the little box. I don't know the dimensions, I'm sorry…
Description: I want the logo to have a bird with a beanie on. And this is optional but the bird can be sitting on my username.
Date Wanted: Anytime, I'm not in a hurry.
Other: Nothing.
I'll take the logo order! :0c
edit: finished!

Can I have the bird file?

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

Order #E001A is complete:

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Bump!

Here.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

ZLGames wrote:

Bump!

Here.
Thank you.

scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

Here! c:

scratchnapped wrote:

Beanie-Bird wrote:

Logo
Dimensions(100x100, 500x500, 1000x1000): Whatever fits inside the little box. I don't know the dimensions, I'm sorry…
Description: I want the logo to have a bird with a beanie on. And this is optional but the bird can be sitting on my username.

;;w;; I may have deleted it. I'll try to find it for you if you still want it though. (I take it you mean the original bird image?)

“If you get it, then let's go, crown citizen.”
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

scratchnapped wrote:

Here! c:

scratchnapped wrote:

Beanie-Bird wrote:

Logo

;;w;; I may have deleted it. I'll try to find it for you if you still want it though. (I take it you mean the original bird image?)
(Yeah.) ‘-’

scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

scratchnapped wrote:

(Yeah.) ‘-’
when the closest thing you can find to it is an owl in a tophat
I'll let you know the minute I find it. Sorry.

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

scratchnapped wrote:

when the closest thing you can find to it is an owl in a tophat
I'll let you know the minute I find it. Sorry.
XD
Yeah, I was going to use it for the sig. XD

monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

Username :monkeytrooper
Format(.svg or .png)on't mind
Description:a horizontal space ship with energy coming out the back
Date Wanted:As long as it takes
Other:Nope

Signatures are a strange one really aren't they?
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

monkeytrooper wrote:

Username :monkeytrooper
Format(.svg or .png)on't mind
Description:a horizontal space ship with energy coming out the back
Date Wanted:As long as it takes
Other:Nope
I can do this. Your Order ID is S002A

annahil
Scratcher
500+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

Order #E001A is complete:
Thanks!

kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

Guess who's here!

Funny Doge memes.
scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

kittykat_005 wrote:

Guess who's here!
oh hey.

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

Bump!

Hey dude, don't let me down, take a sad song, and make it better

Banana

Banana
——————————————————————————–

Very inactive user who has now become a maker.
If you reply to this post it would be greatly appreciated if you could comment the link to your post on my profile!!!

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

banana439monkey wrote:

Bump!

Hey dude, don't let me down, take a sad song, and make it better

Banana
Hehe

monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

Hey is my order gonna be done in the next three hours if not I will have to collect it on tuesday

Signatures are a strange one really aren't they?
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

I think I'm going to leave this shop.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box