Discuss Scratch

-Imaginary-
Scratcher
18 posts

-Imaginary- Logo Requests!

-Imaginary- Logo Requests

If you didn't already know, I (-Imaginary-) am starting logo requests!
Click here for the project. Willow shall tell you a bit about why I started making the logos. Look in the Notes and Credits for more information!

Logos already made:
@Vampire81569 (Here)
@-Imaginary- (Here)

♥We now have a Studio too! Your Logo will be added there once it has been made! ♥

Fonts:
3D Outline Gradient, 3D Outline Textured, Ah Pink, Alien Glow, Bad Acid, Black Hole, Blended, Bovinated, Candy, Candy Stripe, Carved, Chalk, Cheetah, Cherry, Chick Flick, Chocolate, Chrome One, Chrome Two, Chromium, Club, Comic, Cool Metal, Crystal, Cupid, Cutout, Dark, Dragon, Embossed, Epic Stone, Fantasy, Felt, Fire, Frosty, Fun, Galactica, Ghost, Glossy, Glowing Hot, Glowing Steel, Gold Bar, Gold Outline, Gradient Bevel, Graffiti, Graffiti Creator, Grinch, Grunge, Gunmetal, Halloween, Happy Joy, Hot, Hot Rod, House Arryn, Iceberg, Ice Cube, Iced, Imprint, iText, Keen, Klingon, Lasers, Lava, Legal, Liquid Gold, Muddy, Neon, Nova, Old Stone, Orange, Outline, Particle, Pimpin, Pixel Badge, Plain, Plastic, Princess, Rage, Royal, Saint Patrick, Serial, Simple, Skate, Slab, Snowman, Spring, Starburst, Still cool, Story Book, Studio 54, Sugar, Super Hero, Sushi, Textured, Tie Dyed, Tough, Warp, Water, White, Wizards, Vampire

What now? I've chosen my font…

Now, you can choose an image from the Internet that you want to be your new Icon and post me the link to it! Or you can tell me what you want your image to contain and I can create it for you myself!

How Do I Make The Logo Mine?

Once your logo has been made, ‘See Inside’ the project with your logo and right click the Stage. An item will pop up on your screen by your cursor saying ‘save picture of stage’. Click the item and save the Stage.
Then go to your Profile page and hover over your current Profile picture. An item will appear in the top left corner of your icon saying ‘Change’. Again, click this and choose the Stage you have previously saved into a file on your computer.
Your custom-choice logo I made you will now appear as your icon! ♥

-Imaginary-

Last edited by -Imaginary- (June 26, 2016 10:07:14)

Hiya, I'm -Imaginary-! I am relatively new to Scratch so I would appreciate it if you took the time to view my Projects and/or my Studios. I have also started to make Logos and I have created a Project, a Studio and even a Forum where you can request Profile Pictures, Thumbnails, Posters and so much more!
Thank you for taking your time to read this signature and I hope we shall meet again some day!
♥Immy♥
Vampire81569
Scratcher
22 posts

Thanks so much, Immy, for creating my new Icon!

-Imaginary-
Scratcher
18 posts

Vampire81569 wrote:

Thanks so much, Immy, for creating my new Icon!

Glad I could help! ♥

Hiya, I'm -Imaginary-! I am relatively new to Scratch so I would appreciate it if you took the time to view my Projects and/or my Studios. I have also started to make Logos and I have created a Project, a Studio and even a Forum where you can request Profile Pictures, Thumbnails, Posters and so much more!
Thank you for taking your time to read this signature and I hope we shall meet again some day!
♥Immy♥