Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » NOW HIRING! JOIN NOW! SECOND LARGEST ACTIVE SHOP ON SCRATCH - ☢✉TᗩᑕOᑕᗩTᑭᖇOᑌᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎ'ᔕ ᗰᗩGIᑕᗩᒪ ᗰᗩᖇKET™ NOW HIRING✉☢ [RSS Feed]
programmer83
Scratcher
100+ posts

NOW HIRING! JOIN NOW! SECOND LARGEST ACTIVE SHOP ON SCRATCH - ☢✉TᗩᑕOᑕᗩTᑭᖇOᑌᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎ'ᔕ ᗰᗩGIᑕᗩᒪ ᗰᗩᖇKET™ NOW HIRING✉☢

programmer83 wrote:

Hi,I was wondering if you would like to join https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/258335/
stryer21
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NOW HIRING! JOIN NOW! SECOND LARGEST ACTIVE SHOP ON SCRATCH - ☢✉TᗩᑕOᑕᗩTᑭᖇOᑌᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎ'ᔕ ᗰᗩGIᑕᗩᒪ ᗰᗩᖇKET™ NOW HIRING✉☢

When you forget your the Manager of the second largest shop on scratch

Anyways…
Bump!

stryer21
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity Check

All staff members have till Monday May 29th, 2017 at approximately 10:00 PM EST
To respond

You can respond by saying “Respond” that is all

Responded:
Stryer21
jromagnoli

Last edited by stryer21 (May 28, 2017 14:25:52)

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

stryer21 wrote:

Activity Check

To respond

Responded:
Stryer21
Hoi!

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

stryer21
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

stryer21 wrote:

Activity Check

To respond

Responded:
Stryer21
Hoi!
Yello!

stryer21
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

applesauceepicness
Scratcher
500+ posts

Link to profile: Here
Nickname: Apple
Any alternate accounts you use: @applesauceiscool
Activity: a lot in the summer, a little bit less in the school year
Position wanted: debugging…sound effects
Example of work: what's an example of debugging?? some alarm effects.
Credentials: scratcher of the month awarded by me…
Following the thread: yup

stryer21
Scratcher
1000+ posts

applesauceepicness wrote:

Link to profile: Here
Nickname: Apple
Any alternate accounts you use: @applesauceiscool
Activity: a lot in the summer, a little bit less in the school year
Position wanted: debugging…sound effects
Example of work: what's an example of debugging?? some alarm effects.
Credentials: scratcher of the month awarded by me…
Following the thread: yup
Welcome to the shop!

Also, reminder for current members
The activity check closes in 23 minutes

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

USS ISOOC Program Confirmation
I'm here to confirm if your shop is a member of ISOOC or not.

The Inter-Shop Old Order Completion (ISOOC) program is a program that allows any other shop members, under the USS, to complete orders that are un-taken and incomplete, as well as 28 days old, from your shop.

You may accept this and have old orders taken care of, or withdraw at no cost. This shop is not in it yet.

PLEASE INFORM ME ASAP.

Activity Concern
With the activity concern on this shop rising, I suggest either a owner/manager change or being acquired by my shop, Austinato's Art Market, or nothing if TacoCatProuductions becomes active.

I was thinking choosing a new leader would be better, as it doesn't create complications and I think you all would like to keep your shop.

~USS Co-Founder/Co-Owner Austinato, Austinato's Art Market Owner Austinato

7500+ posts (19th)
kingofcraft
Scratcher
20 posts

Username: Kingofcraft
Link to project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/164272392/
What type (game, animation, art): Gun simulation
Any other information:
applesauceepicness
Scratcher
500+ posts

kingofcraft wrote:

Any other information:
You want this reviewed, right?
I'll take it.

applesauceiscool
Scratcher
42 posts

applesauceepicness wrote:

kingofcraft wrote:

Any other information:
You want this reviewed, right?
I'll take it.
It's done!
Evan2963
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Evan2963
What type of art you want done (sprites, backgrounds, logo, etc.): Backdrop
When you want it done: ASAP
What colors: Green and dark green
As many details as you can give: A pixel art forest background similar to this: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/scribblenauts/images/8/8f/SU_Metaforest.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120607230912 except without the logo in the corner.

Scratch Wiki editor and game designer!
Please check out some of my latest games and animations, or check out my website!
furrypig
Scratcher
100+ posts

stryer21 wrote:

When you forget your the Manager of the second largest shop on scratch

Anyways…
Bump!
Actually, it's the third largest shop
applesauceepicness
Scratcher
500+ posts

BIG, COLOURFUL BUMP

Last edited by applesauceepicness (June 23, 2017 18:37:09)

-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

@TCP

Would you like any assistance from the USS in keeping up your shop?

Those who strive above all else to be rich in worldly goods are often trying to hide their spiritual poverty.
-Anonymous
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither.
-Benjamin Franklin
There is no greater love than that, that a man should lay down his life for his friend. Think, Daniel, can you repay such love with hate?
-The Bronze Bow, by Elizabeth George Speare
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.
-March Albom
TeamBetas
Scratcher
100+ posts

I am sorry, I am afraid I am going to have to resign. It was a fun time working and filling out orders with this shop, but now I've gotten busier. I've barely been able to share any projects. Im so sorry to have to do this, I will miss you all!

My Collab
Jedi-Luna
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello TacoCat, I was wondering if I could please be the new head artist since TeamBetas is leaving.

Thanks!

Jedi-Luna

Happy Scratching!

SlytherinGirl08
Scratcher
32 posts

Username: SlytherinGirl08
What type of art you want done (sprites, backgrounds, logo, etc.): Logo
How long it should take: A day or less if you can
What colors: Pale green
As many details as you can give: I want the background to have pretty ripples, and there to be a realistic green snake and if you can animate it so it is crawling around a branch if not just put it on the branch

Thank you

Last edited by SlytherinGirl08 (July 21, 2017 23:18:54)

applesauceepicness
Scratcher
500+ posts

This shop is pretty inactive…

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » NOW HIRING! JOIN NOW! SECOND LARGEST ACTIVE SHOP ON SCRATCH - ☢✉TᗩᑕOᑕᗩTᑭᖇOᑌᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎ'ᔕ ᗰᗩGIᑕᗩᒪ ᗰᗩᖇKET™ NOW HIRING✉☢ [RSS Feed]