Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » NOW HIRING! JOIN NOW! SECOND LARGEST ACTIVE SHOP ON SCRATCH - ☢✉TᗩᑕOᑕᗩTᑭᖇOᑌᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎ'ᔕ ᗰᗩGIᑕᗩᒪ ᗰᗩᖇKET™ NOW HIRING✉☢ [RSS Feed]
TacoCatProuductions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NOW HIRING! JOIN NOW! SECOND LARGEST ACTIVE SHOP ON SCRATCH - ☢✉TᗩᑕOᑕᗩTᑭᖇOᑌᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎ'ᔕ ᗰᗩGIᑕᗩᒪ ᗰᗩᖇKET™ NOW HIRING✉☢

-rose-ice- wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

TacoCatProuductions wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

Art
Username: PrincessFlowerTV
What type of art: Thumbnail
Time: Ideally today, because this thumbnail is the last thing i need for my project.
Colors: The colors of the beach/sea/coral-reef
Details: I want a thumbnail with the colors/theme listed above, and the words “Stormy Weather; and H2O adventure” somewhere on the thumbnail.

When it's finished, leave me a link on my profile to a project with the art. Thank you!

Bump. could someone get this order done?
Sorry, but we cannot complete your order in less than 2 hours. Please give us more time to complete it with quality.
ok. is my order done? i cannot share my project until it has a thumbnail.

(sorry to be so pushy…)

sorry, sadly i can't answer that because i didn't take the order. Im sure it will be made for you soon.
rose
No-one has taken it yet….

TacoCatProuductions
Experienced Artist, Animator, Coder, and Shop Owner
Game Designer I 101 Followers I 1 Year, 9 Months I 32569 Posts
“Dare to Be Different. The World Is Full Of The Ordinary.”. - Anonymous
PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NOW HIRING! JOIN NOW! SECOND LARGEST ACTIVE SHOP ON SCRATCH - ☢✉TᗩᑕOᑕᗩTᑭᖇOᑌᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎ'ᔕ ᗰᗩGIᑕᗩᒪ ᗰᗩᖇKET™ NOW HIRING✉☢

-rose-ice- wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

Art
Time: Ideally today, because this thumbnail is the last thing i need for my project.
Details: I want a thumbnail with the colors/theme listed above, and the words “Stormy Weather; and H2O adventure” somewhere on the thumbnail.

When it's finished, leave me a link on my profile to a project with the art. Thank you!

Sorry, but we cannot complete your order in less than 2 hours. Please give us more time to complete it with quality.

(sorry to be so pushy…)

sorry, sadly i can't answer that because i didn't take the order. Im sure it will be made for you soon.
rose
I am almost ready to finish my project. i just need the thumbnail, and i'm done and can share it.

Can someone please take my order?

i'm sorry to say this, but next time, i'm not coming here to get my order done.

Got to be good looking cause he's so hard to see -The Beatles

(Thank you @just-there from The Profile Picture Shop for the banner ^^)

Nothing's down here, sorry to disappoint you.

JK. there may be something down there…

Maybe not, tho.

You're determined, aren't you?

Talar du Svenska? Om inte, det ar fin.

Just stop it, will ya?

Fine, you win.

Take a rice cake. *yeets you a rice cake*
Say “Thanks for that rice cake, Kewpie!” if you made it this far.
TacoCatProuductions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

-rose-ice- wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

Art

(sorry to be so pushy…)

rose
I am almost ready to finish my project. i just need the thumbnail, and i'm done and can share it.

Can someone please take my order?

i'm sorry to say this, but next time, i'm not coming here to get my order done.
Well, No-one can take this, so I suppose you should try somewhere else, or make your own. It is fine that you won't come back.

TacoCatProuductions
Experienced Artist, Animator, Coder, and Shop Owner
Game Designer I 101 Followers I 1 Year, 9 Months I 32569 Posts
“Dare to Be Different. The World Is Full Of The Ordinary.”. - Anonymous
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Signatures/Banners
Username: FollowCherryBlossom
What you want it to look like: A banner with my username on, a nice diagonal striped background and some cherries
What colors: Yellow username letters, pink and blue background, red cherries with green stalk.
Any other information:

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
-rose-ice-
Scratcher
500+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Signatures/Banners
What you want it to look like: A banner with my username on, a nice diagonal striped background and some cherries
What colors: Yellow username letters, pink and blue background, red cherries with green stalk.
Any other information:

taken

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-rose-ice- wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Signatures/Banners
Any other information:

taken
Thanks

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

-rose-ice-
Scratcher
500+ posts

-snip-
Thanks

np, here sorry but i can't do the background colours, hope you understand

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-rose-ice- wrote:

-snip-
Thanks

np, here sorry but i can't do the background colours, hope you understand

Thanks

maxy12345678888
Scratcher
52 posts

-Raurtis- wrote:

Hello Magical Market team!
I am most impressed with the work you have done and I thought you would like a little helping hand. I am an owner of a Collab
team called “Team Cyber” We make games, art and a whole load more and I thought on behalf of my team invite you to join up
and help each other out. My team specializes mainly in professionality so we can help there. I also have some top scratchers who can help you.
If we work together I am most certain we will get a good result. I am most excited if this would happen soon! I will leave you 3 - 5 weeks to decide
because I have other private shops which I also manage. Just because my team looks like its low on staff doesn't mean its true! I have a lot of staff
in mainly the private sections of my team.

I look forward to this agreement being put forward
- Raurtis
May I help your team?
furrypig
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sadly, this is now 3rd largest shop with 2 posts behind Bigpuppy's shop .
19_hui_a
Scratcher
100+ posts

furrypig wrote:

Sadly, this is now 3rd largest shop with 2 posts behind Bigpuppy's shop .
4 now, counting this

MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: MistickMage
What type of art you want done (sprites, backgrounds, logo, etc.): Background
How long it should take: At most a week.
What colors: White, gold, brown, blue
As many details as you can give: A bald eagle coming down into a wooded forest, reaching down with its claws to touch a brown-haired girl with a blue shirt who is reaching up to the eagle with a sense of awe.

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump.
As co-owner of the USS, I'd like to make sure that all of the shops and members of it are doing alright. I'll help your shop by giving it a bump, and an individual message:

Your shop was one of the initial members of the USS, becoming a “founding member.” Since then, your shop has been active and in the beginning, a spearhead of USS shop activity.

I've noticed a decline in activity here, so perhaps recruiting new members, firing old ones, and advertising more can help your shop!

Also there is a banner/seal contest at the USS, and we ask for anyone here to participate in it. Here's some helpful details!
PART I - OFFICIAL BANNER
- Motivative and catches attention within reason.
- Seems professional, but some fun elements are permitted.
- Crisp graphics.
- Uses our unofficial motto (preferably in one of these forms - Latin or English): “Lunctus tabernas et cooperantem” or “United and cooperative shops.”
- Involves the colors of orange and black, possibly blue or grey if needed.
- Has either “USS” or “United Shops of Scratch” included.
- Could be shortened into a seal within reason.
- Typical banner size.
PART 2 - OFFICIAL SEAL
- Motivative and catches attention within reason.
- Seems professional, but some fun elements are permitted.
- Crisp graphics.
- Involves the colors of orange and black, possibly blue or grey if needed - but it must match the banner's theme!
- Reflects the design of the banner.
- Typical logo size.

Submissions are due by June 1, 2017 on the official USS topic found here.

Last edited by Austinato (May 16, 2017 00:07:39)

7500+ posts (19th)
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This is the 3rd largest shop now. In orders staff and posts.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

zoyahammad
Scratcher
100+ posts

I have a request. Please make a thumbnail of my project Cake Cooking. I will give you credit. Please make it as quick as possible. When you are done leave a link on my profile. I will give credit to you. If it can happen in three hours I would be really happy.
Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

zoyahammad wrote:

I have a request. Please make a thumbnail of my project Cake Cooking. I will give you credit. Please make it as quick as possible. When you are done leave a link on my profile. I will give credit to you. If it can happen in three hours I would be really happy.
Taken

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

DrChicken24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Happy Anniversary!

Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

zoyahammad wrote:

finished

http://i.cubeupload.com/n7QDnm.png

Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Art
Username:Lotosprincess
What type of art you want done (sprites, backgrounds, logo, etc.):sprite
How long it should take: as soon as you are done
What colors: Original colors
As many details as you can give: Extremely detailed Front view of Spider-Man Something like this also the side view of Spider-Man and it needs to be able to animate

programmer83
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi I was wondering if you would like to join The Shop Percentiles
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » NOW HIRING! JOIN NOW! SECOND LARGEST ACTIVE SHOP ON SCRATCH - ☢✉TᗩᑕOᑕᗩTᑭᖇOᑌᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎ'ᔕ ᗰᗩGIᑕᗩᒪ ᗰᗩᖇKET™ NOW HIRING✉☢ [RSS Feed]