Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

Lollygirl007 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Notice Board
PASSWORD CHANGE: Ask Cassia or Rufus for the new weekly password

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
New Quidditch Captain: Rufus Greene | Join Quidditch!
Congratulations! Slytherins are leading in House Points! Let's keep that up
Make sure to lock your doors at night. The prefects will now be doing nightly rounds to make sure all students are safe.

WEEKLY COMPETITION:
New weekly contests will be held to keep our house ahead!
Study up on your classes because this week, the person earning the most house points this week will get a special mention at the first Quidditch game!

PEOPLE TO WATCH OUT FOR:
Albus Selwyn

TODAY'S MENU: Nothing, you all have to be social and go to the Great Hall, sorry.
Albus went missing
Ugh, who should we watch out for?
Hm… Wendell Windrunner? He loves stereotyping Slytherins
Oh, true

scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

Cassia, what is the password?

"Side by side or miles apart, sisters are always connected by the heart."
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

This week's password is “Silver Aspen”

scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

aleynesansonnet wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

Okay

MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

aleynesansonnet wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

Great I hope I remember that one.

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
MagicPigPerson
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

RainaERusch wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

MagicPigPerson wrote:

I've got something you could add in the ‘welcome’ section if you wanted to:
We’re not bad people. We’re like our emblem, the snake: sleek, powerful, and frequently misunderstood.

For instance, we Slytherins look after our own – which is more than you can say for Ravenclaw. Apart from being the biggest bunch of swots you ever met, Ravenclaws are famous for clambering over each other to get good marks, whereas we Slytherins are brothers. The corridors of Hogwarts can throw up surprises for the unwary, and you’ll be glad you’ve got the Serpents on your side as you move around the school. As far as we’re concerned, once you’ve become a snake, you’re one of ours – one of the elite.

Because you know what Salazar Slytherin looked for in his chosen students? The seeds of greatness. You’ve been chosen by this house because you’ve got the potential to be great, in the true sense of the word. All right, you might see a couple of people hanging around the common room whom you might not think are destined for anything special. Well, keep that to yourself. If the Sorting Hat put them in here, there’s something great about them, and don’t you forget it.
Hey. That is too longwinded for a true Slytherin. Besides, brothers can't be used if there are female Slytherins, can it?
Brothers can be used, as it is in the metaphorical sense, and so said Slytherins couldn't be long winded? We're on the verge of a stereotypical attitude here.
I agree, brothers can totally be used, and slytherins can be long winded when talking about those pesky ravenclaws
Adding that to the welcome will make it even longer… I do like the last bit though
But it's not slytherin If we don't complain about the other houses, right?
I love it, and yes, I agree with the Ravenclaw thing. (I totally just dissed my secondary house. What's wrong with me?)
It is nice, but adding that to the welcome thing which is already long would make it… longer.
We could just go for the best, most updated, and most eloquent welcome. That seems pretty Slytherin to me
Jesus I only just saw how much commotion this made XD

Scratch Profile

“If you fall down a rabbit hole, befriend the rabbits.” - MagicPigPerson

happy__girl_123
Scratcher
500+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

^^^^^^^^^^^
Continued
Just replace it all with that already

Last edited by happy__girl_123 (Oct. 18, 2016 21:09:14)

“No one in life is going to hand you a box of success in life- not Harvard, not MIT, not Oxford. You have to go out and make it.”
scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

"Cassia! You know that boy, who you wiped the memory of… what's his name? Uhh… Rick it is? He keeps on pestering me about what happened! Stop him from doing that!

Lollygirl007
Scratcher
500+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

"Cassia! You know that boy, who you wiped the memory of… what's his name? Uhh… Rick it is? He keeps on pestering me about what happened! Stop him from doing that!
He will. He drank a love potion by accident and is madly in love with Ariana

scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

Lollygirl007 wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

Good (I need to read that)

Last edited by scratchtwins-691 (Oct. 22, 2016 23:40:34)

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

I already told him off. I won't be your prefect anymore guys, that'll be just Rufus. I have to move to Beauxbatons per my aunts orders since I refused to kill my older brother– see ya
Y'all should make characters in the Beauxbatons RP so I'm not lonely

Last edited by aleynesansonnet (Oct. 23, 2016 01:51:34)

scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

aleynesansonnet wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

I already told him off. I won't be your prefect anymore guys, that'll be just Rufus. I have to move to Beauxbatons per my aunts orders since I refused to kill my older brother– see ya
Are leaving Hogwarts, like, forever and going to Beauxbatons?

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

I'm supposed to, yeah

Lollygirl007
Scratcher
500+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

aleynesansonnet wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

I'm supposed to, yeah
Noooooooo

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

Lollygirl007 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

I'm supposed to, yeah
Noooooooo
I would have thought Fiona'd be happy

Lollygirl007
Scratcher
500+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

I'm supposed to, yeah
Noooooooo
I would have thought Fiona'd be happy
Nah, not exactly happy but not necessarily angry/sad. Or maybe she just wants to take out anger on something. The reason Fiona's been angry for a few days back (check all the class RPs if you want) is because of the annoying rune. Wait, why are we discussing about a Ravenclaw in Slytherin thread?

happy__girl_123
Scratcher
500+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

Good (I need to read that)
Can't find where he drank it…… Found the chain where he found it though.

“No one in life is going to hand you a box of success in life- not Harvard, not MIT, not Oxford. You have to go out and make it.”
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

I just realised, Rufus turns nineteen in a couple of months.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
happy__girl_123
Scratcher
500+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

Lol, you just realized that! I thought one would have noticed earlier

Last edited by happy__girl_123 (Oct. 30, 2016 20:49:10)

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

When's his birthday???? Cassia might come and visit just for that