Discuss Scratch

-Dewdrop
Scratcher
100+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

hbunny wrote:

Happy Slytherin Pride Day!!!!!!!!!
(I'm ashamed to be Slytherin.)

“It doesn't matter whether I was scared or not, I will not let someone dictate my life for me.” - Kirisame Marisa, Fantasy Kaleidoscope
“The things that cannot be cut by my Roukanken, forged by youkai, are next to none!” - Konpaku Youmu, Perfect Cherry Blossom
scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

hbunny wrote:

Yay! You too!

"Side by side or miles apart, sisters are always connected by the heart."
scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

-Dewdrop wrote:

hbunny wrote:

Aww, why?

_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

hbunny wrote:

Yay! You too!
Yeah, Happy Slytherin Pride day!!!!!

“We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling

“'I don’t know; I still like the name Six. Maren Elizabeth was when I was a different person, and right now Six just feels right. It can be short for something if someone asks.'
Sam looks over. ‘For what? Sixty?’”
-The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

“I hear a voice
'You must learn to stand up for yourself
Cause I can't always be around.'”
-Tori Amos, Winter

scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

_Six wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

hbunny wrote:

Yay! You too!

hbunny
Scratcher
500+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

_Six wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

hbunny wrote:

Yay! You too!
We Slytherins are proud to be Slytherins!!!!!!

Hey, I'm Bunny. I like Harry Potter, the School for Good and Evil and Wings of Fire. I'm a Slytherin, Never and NightWing. I like Track and Road Cycling. To find out more about me, go to my profile or look at The Prodigy Behind hbunny

Trust, but verifyThere is a madness to my methodIt is one thing to be clever, but another to be wiseAlways outnumbered, never outclassedDissatisfaction is a symptom of ambitionThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDetermination is the wake up call to the human will
〔 slytherin 〕
-Dewdrop
Scratcher
100+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

hbunny wrote:

Aww, why?
(I'm not really supposed to be here so I'll talk in brackets. Let's just say that I have a grudge against this house which ruined my old account's Scratch life)

“It doesn't matter whether I was scared or not, I will not let someone dictate my life for me.” - Kirisame Marisa, Fantasy Kaleidoscope
“The things that cannot be cut by my Roukanken, forged by youkai, are next to none!” - Konpaku Youmu, Perfect Cherry Blossom
hbunny
Scratcher
500+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

-Dewdrop wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

hbunny wrote:

Aww, why?
(I'm not really supposed to be here so I'll talk in brackets. Let's just say that I have a grudge against this house which ruined my old account's Scratch life)
What?

Hey, I'm Bunny. I like Harry Potter, the School for Good and Evil and Wings of Fire. I'm a Slytherin, Never and NightWing. I like Track and Road Cycling. To find out more about me, go to my profile or look at The Prodigy Behind hbunny

Trust, but verifyThere is a madness to my methodIt is one thing to be clever, but another to be wiseAlways outnumbered, never outclassedDissatisfaction is a symptom of ambitionThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDetermination is the wake up call to the human will
〔 slytherin 〕
_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

hbunny wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

hbunny wrote:

Aww, why?
What?
Yep, Dewdrop used to be @Lollygirl007.

“We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”

“'I don’t know; I still like the name Six. Maren Elizabeth was when I was a different person, and right now Six just feels right. It can be short for something if someone asks.'

“I hear a voice
-Tori Amos, Winter

hbunny
Scratcher
500+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

_Six wrote:

hbunny wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

hbunny wrote:

Aww, why?
What?
I know but what happened?

〔 slytherin 〕
Sup3rFLAN
Scratcher
17 posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

“You get love for it. You get hate for it. But you get nothing if you wait for it.” - Hamilton (Original Broadway Cast)

Last edited by Sup3rFLAN (March 29, 2017 23:04:46)

_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

Sup3rFLAN wrote:

“You get love for it. You get hate for it. But you get nothing if you wait for it.” - Hamilton (Original Broadway Cast)

Nice quote

“I hear a voice
-Tori Amos, Winter

hbunny
Scratcher
500+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

_Six wrote:

Sup3rFLAN wrote:

Nice quote
Cool!!

〔 slytherin 〕
-Dewdrop
Scratcher
100+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

hbunny wrote:

_Six wrote:

hbunny wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

hbunny wrote:

Aww, why?
What?
(Ahh… Slytherin caused me to type out a RP comment. That comment got me reported. And then I raged. Then I basically got enough with it and left because Scratch makes you feel guilty everytime you look at your messages when you get just 1 alert.)

hbunny
Scratcher
500+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

-Dewdrop wrote:

hbunny wrote:

_Six wrote:

hbunny wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

hbunny wrote:

Aww, why?
What?
(Ahh… Slytherin caused me to type out a RP comment. That comment got me reported. And then I raged. Then I basically got enough with it and left because Scratch makes you feel guilty everytime you look at your messages when you get just 1 alert.)
Wow, sad

〔 slytherin 〕
scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

_Six wrote:

hbunny wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

hbunny wrote:

Aww, why?
What?
Wow, I didn't know that! I was wondering what happened to @Lollygirl007!

-Dewdrop
Scratcher
100+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

_Six wrote:

hbunny wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

hbunny wrote:

Aww, why?
What?
(Hey. I'm still here ya know? )

hbunny
Scratcher
500+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

-Dewdrop wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

_Six wrote:

hbunny wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

hbunny wrote:

Aww, why?
What?
XD

〔 slytherin 〕
-Dewdrop
Scratcher
100+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

hbunny wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

_Six wrote:

hbunny wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

hbunny wrote:

Aww, why?
What?
XD
(I'm ze one and only Lollygirl007! N ze one and only -Dewdrop! <(0u0)>)

hbunny
Scratcher
500+ posts

Slytherin (Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP)

-Dewdrop wrote:

hbunny wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

_Six wrote:

hbunny wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

-Dewdrop wrote:

hbunny wrote:

Aww, why?
What?
XD
(I'm ze one and only Lollygirl007! N ze one and only -Dewdrop! <(0u0)>)
Zis is getting a little weird, yes?

〔 slytherin 〕