1000+ posts

Removing Post Count

Support!!! This would stop some spam
happyland440
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Removing Post Count

-Cherri- wrote:

No support. Even though a scratcher with 1000 posts may not be better than someone with 8, they have more experience in the forums. I like seeing who has experience in the forums, and who doesn't.

Yes.

Primary PC: AMD Ryzen 7 2700, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070 (EVGA FTW Hybrid), 16GB Trident Z RGB DDR4, ASUS X470-I, Corsair 280X, running at 1920x1080 144hz

Laptop: Intel Core i7 4700MQ, NVIDIA Geforce GT 740M, 12GB of ram, 1600x900 resolution, running Ubuntu 16.10 in VirtualBox 4096MB RAM.
gamebeater187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Removing Post Count

It is just for fourum activity ans skills.
you have as much skills as me!
no support

My 1000th post!
I haven't changed my logo since my 96th post on 2014. Now at 1000 posts, I changed my logo!
pastelistic
Scratcher
500+ posts

Removing Post Count

No support. I would turn to a Scratcher with 1000+ posts for advice compared to a Scratcher with 8 posts, just to show you who is more experienced.

MathlyCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Removing Post Count

gamebeater187 wrote:

It is just for fourum activity ans skills.
you have as much skills as me!
no support

pastelistic wrote:

No support. I would turn to a Scratcher with 1000+ posts for advice compared to a Scratcher with 8 posts, just to show you who is more experienced.
1. I make test account to use for forums? Do I not have the ability I have on another account?? We aren't stored in a computer, we're people.
2. There are plenty of people with 1000+ posts with low quality posts.

Think before you act.
Actions speek louder than words.

hi there fella
MajesticB
Scratcher
500+ posts

Removing Post Count

jji10 wrote:

MathlyCat wrote:

jji10 wrote:

-Cherri- wrote:

No support. Even though a scratcher with 1000 posts may not be better than someone with 8, they have more experience in the forums. I like seeing who has experience in the forums, and who doesn't.
This.

Also, a lot of scratchers with low posts have worse quality posts (no grammar, spamming emojis) so it helps a little to know who's more likely to do that.
The stereotype I'm trying to prevent -_-
I also like to see who has experience on Scratch, so that I can get to know them better. I prefer not to talk with people who have under 30 posts since they are usually bots, annoying or spammers.
Or New Scratchers who would LOVE to get quoted by someone with 1000+ posts.
EDIT: Support!

Last edited by MajesticB (Feb. 18, 2016 00:37:58)

THIS ACCOUNT IS ABANDONDED
-0Nebula0-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Removing Post Count

bj675
Scratcher
42 posts

Removing Post Count

I 100% support

smug dance. I've been on here for abt two years, this is just a school acc.
DarthVader4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Removing Post Count

bj675 wrote:

I 100% support
This is a dupe.

Be Moist Also, here's a helpful link to Ocular
I am DV4L, Erector of Text Walls, Typer of Long Posts, Creator of Mini-mod posts
The kumquats have eaten this line, so I have to have a new way to repel them.
Had a bad day or are feeling bored? Watch this to make your day better in an interesting way.
Do you think you've been banned unfairly? Then you'd be wrong. The ST aren't children, so quit acting like they are.
bj675
Scratcher
42 posts

Removing Post Count

DarthVader4Life wrote:

bj675 wrote:

I 100% support
This is a dupe.
Edit: lol. realized this was old too. forget I said anything.

Last edited by bj675 (June 16, 2021 16:59:36)

smug dance. I've been on here for abt two years, this is just a school acc.
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Removing Post Count

DarthVader4Life wrote:

bj675 wrote:

I 100% support
This is a dupe.
Thanks for the link! It does look like this is a duplicate topic so I'll close it to keep the conversation all in one place.

Please use the existing topic in the link above.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;