Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Currently hiring, not accepting orders - ✔ Ray of light ✔ - Info about closing your shop at the end [RSS Feed]
SashaGeorge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Currently hiring, not accepting orders - ✔ Ray of light ✔ - Info about closing your shop at the end

Hai!
Username: SashaGeorge
Type (Logo, Sprite, etc.): Banner
Size: Rectangular shape- Normal banner size!
Description: Has a pic of sun, Says ‘Sun and Rain’, then has a pic of rain. Underneath in small lettering it says ‘Your Signature Architects!’
Colors: Blue in background, lettering in dark blue
Bitmap or Vector: Vector
Other Info: N/A
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Currently hiring, not accepting orders - ✔ Ray of light ✔ - Info about closing your shop at the end

SashaGeorge wrote:

Hai!
Username: SashaGeorge
Type (Logo, Sprite, etc.): Banner
Size: Rectangular shape- Normal banner size!
Description: Has a pic of sun, Says ‘Sun and Rain’, then has a pic of rain. Underneath in small lettering it says ‘Your Signature Architects!’
Colors: Blue in background, lettering in dark blue
Bitmap or Vector: Vector
Other Info: N/A
Banners come under logos. comicfan, can you take this?

Banana
——————————————————————————–

Very inactive user who has now become a maker.
If you reply to this post it would be greatly appreciated if you could comment the link to your post on my profile!!!

dorian676677
Scratcher
100+ posts

TAKE MY REQUEST NAO!!!

Never give up, Dreams can be real if you believe you can do it. ~LifeTips
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dorian676677 wrote:

TAKE MY REQUEST NAO!!!
You can't make us do everything.

Banana

If you reply to this post it would be greatly appreciated if you could comment the link to your post on my profile!!!

dorian676677
Scratcher
100+ posts

Please

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dorian676677 wrote:

Please
Not if it's copyrighted.

Banana

dorian676677
Scratcher
100+ posts

It is not

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dorian676677 wrote:

It is not
you said it is…

Banana

dorian676677
Scratcher
100+ posts

I never said that…

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dorian676677 wrote:

I never said that…
You did

Banana

dorian676677
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nope.. nao make the project i want

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dorian676677 wrote:

Nope.. nao make the project i want
I don't know it

Banana

mrbobbygreathead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This is the weirded set of posts I've ever read…

We need you to tell the scratch team we want nested lists! (Also known as first class lists, multidimensional lists or just lists inside lists). Support now!
Please try out SSMS, the radical new approach to Scratch music! Compose, share and use music all inside scratch!
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mrbobbygreathead wrote:

set of posts?

Banana

dorian676677
Scratcher
100+ posts

MAKE THE POJECT

mrbobbygreathead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

banana439monkey wrote:

mrbobbygreathead wrote:

set of posts?
Dorian seems to be arguing with you.

We need you to tell the scratch team we want nested lists! (Also known as first class lists, multidimensional lists or just lists inside lists). Support now!
Please try out SSMS, the radical new approach to Scratch music! Compose, share and use music all inside scratch!
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mrbobbygreathead wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

mrbobbygreathead wrote:

set of posts?
do you know M&L superstar?

Banana

mrbobbygreathead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

banana439monkey wrote:

mrbobbygreathead wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

mrbobbygreathead wrote:

set of posts?
No…

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mrbobbygreathead wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

mrbobbygreathead wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

mrbobbygreathead wrote:

set of posts?
No…
DOH

Banana

mrbobbygreathead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

banana439monkey wrote:

mrbobbygreathead wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

mrbobbygreathead wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

mrbobbygreathead wrote:

set of posts?
No…
DOH
:roll:

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Currently hiring, not accepting orders - ✔ Ray of light ✔ - Info about closing your shop at the end [RSS Feed]