Discuss Scratch

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

Wolf RPG Version 2.8.2 - Official Forum - Follow The Discussion To Get News And Updates!

Now you can enter the water. You could before, but it just made you have a water background, behind your wolf. Now, the water covers you, creating the illusion that you're swimming.

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

Wolf RPG Version 2.8.2 - Official Forum - Follow The Discussion To Get News And Updates!

Added intro, changed thumbnail.

Last edited by rocco32 (March 5, 2016 18:54:35)

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

Butter Up My Pancakes

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump! I can't even get excited when I see that I'm getting like 20 views a day.

That's a lie. I feel like I'm being Featured daily.

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nobody reads all of these bumps, right?

Right?

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

-Bug fixes x2
-Fixed mate helping you hunt, but turning black and white, never disappearing, and giving you three health when it kills one animal
-Fixed background growl bug
-Cut down average loading time by about 5-10 minutes (depending on your internet connection)
-Fixed bear popping up when exiting cave at dusk (form being dead) and after growling at dusk (after being dead)
-Fixed numerous growl glitches
-Added lock-on to deer (after an hour and a half of re-writing scripts)
-Fixed bug where you couldn't go anywhere but the cave or the den
-New thumbnail