Discuss Scratch

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

Wolf RPG Version 2.8.2 - Official Forum - Follow The Discussion To Get News And Updates!

And now it's at about 450! WOW! I'll save the next update until we reach 500!

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

Wolf RPG Version 2.8.2 - Official Forum - Follow The Discussion To Get News And Updates!

Now the views are at 477 :-)

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

OH MY GOSH WE HIT 500 OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

For our 500 view special, I made the game a bit easier, so you don't have to type as much XD BUT, maybe I'm a bit late XD Now we're at 522!

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hey. How you doin'. I like bumping my topics in weird ways.

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

626! Look at how far we've come. Now, if anyone actually reads this far, then tell me: Can one person add to the view count by viewing it multiple times?

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

620 or somethin' like that…

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

650 some views! And, UPDATE!: I got a new running animation and dead body for the deer! It looks pretty fantastic, thanks to Google!

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

Does anyone remember when I got excited over 200 views? Well, last night, we hit 700. Now, just overnight, we've got up 15 views! Woah!

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

800 now! I don't know what to do if we hit 1000!

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

Platformer aspect added! Which means that now, you can jump! It seems to be a bit buggy at the moment, but it works fine. Just a few ticks here and there.

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

—UPDATE— Matching nicely with the new platformer script, now there are more places to go that go up and down, along with a bear pelt bead in the cave. I love this game!

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

Now just walk to the side of the screen to go to the different places!

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

I've added some quotes to the forum and I'll update the screenshots, too.

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

WE HIT 1000, AND ARE STILL GROWING! OH MY GOSH!

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

Whelp. I'm out for being featured, but I don't think I even need to be featured now. :-)

rocco32
Scratcher
500+ posts

Wow 0.o I can't believe it, I'm getting so popular! XD