Clearly SEGA's best game for the 3DS is Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX
Obviously.

pls add

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sega Topic

TV Tropes wrote:

There was a newspaper article about how “Sega's mascot Mario” was more recognizable than Mickey Mouse. If he's so recognizable, how do they not know what company he's from?

Another case of this happened when Penguin biscuits started including trivia questions on their wrappers. “In what game did Sega's Mario first appear?” Maybe that's why they later just focused on jokes…

-_-
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sega Topic

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

TV Tropes wrote:

There was a newspaper article about how “Sega's mascot Mario” was more recognizable than Mickey Mouse. If he's so recognizable, how do they not know what company he's from?

Another case of this happened when Penguin biscuits started including trivia questions on their wrappers. “In what game did Sega's Mario first appear?” Maybe that's why they later just focused on jokes…

-_-
One of my friends claimed he was a “pro gamer”. He once said that Sonic was made by Nintendo.

bottom text
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sega Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

TV Tropes wrote:

-_-
One of my friends claimed he was a “pro gamer”. He once said that Sonic was made by Nintendo.
Someone on my local news station mentioned Sonic the Hedgehog during the part where they go though that day's stories. It was for a PlayStation-related story (the PS1 Classic). I changed the channel after that.
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sega Topic

Spycapt54 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

TV Tropes wrote:

-_-
Someone on my local news station mentioned Sonic the Hedgehog during the part where they go though that day's stories. It was for a PlayStation-related story (the PS1 Classic). I changed the channel after that.
we got some epic gamers right here

bottom text
DrDude9
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sega Topic

I have a Genesis Model 2. I would like some of the add-on consoles too though, like the Sega CD (Only problem is I prefer the Europe/Japan versions of Sonic CD) And like most people, I wouldn't JUST get it for Sonic CD. There is a few other games for it I may be interested in.

Last edited by DrDude9 (Oct. 6, 2018 11:37:25)

I'm making a new game called Super Luigi RPG! There are plenty of jobs for anyone to do to help the game! The topic is here and the studio is here.

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sega Topic

DrDude9 wrote:

I have a Genesis Model 2. I would like some of the add-on consoles too though, like the Sega CD (Only problem is I prefer the Europe/Japan versions of Sonic CD) And like most people, I wouldn't JUST get it for Sonic CD. There is a few other games for it I may be interested in.
Night Trap

bottom text
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sega Topic

This place got very popular since I got banned for an OPINION.

So who here enjoys Daytona? I know I do.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
SoftAndWet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sega Topic

SuperDoom wrote:

I got banned for an OPINION.
haha nice bro

pls add

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sega Topic

SoftAndWet wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

I got banned for an OPINION.
haha nice bro
inb4 superdoom gets banned for complaining about getting banned

SuperDoom wrote:

DAYTOOONAAAAAAAAAA

bottom text
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sega Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

DAYTOOONAAAAAAAAAA
LET’S GO AWAY

Last edited by SuperDoom (Nov. 17, 2018 16:18:32)

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
TCowley
Scratcher
18 posts

Sega Topic

HALLO TER
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sega Topic

TCowley wrote:

HALLO TER
Hi.

TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sega Topic

Ristar and Vectorman need love

Come check out Sonic LUX, my Sonic thing!
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sega Topic

[deleted]

Last edited by PrincessPandaLover (April 2, 2021 19:15:46)

scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sega Topic

i have the Dreamcast web browser
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sega Topic

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

do you have the broadband adapter as well??

bottom text
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sega Topic

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

My dad owns that, too. Key word: owns.

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sega Topic

SuperDoom wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

My dad owns that, too. Key word: owns.
so he didn't burn a copy of the dreamcast web browser from some shady internet source onto a cd and then use a dreamcast boot disk to load in the cd?

bottom text
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sega Topic

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/10/segas_shun_nakamura_really_wants_to_make_samba_de_amigo_for_the_switch

Anyway, I want Sega to bring back a franchise so I can Fangirl about it and probably be famous.