Labyrinth Zone

Chemical Plant Zone

Aquatic Ruin Zone
game_pr0grammer
Scratcher
500+ posts

beepbox.co

BluFoxGames wrote:

Do you guys like my song? I want to to know what you think.

https://beepbox.co/#8n31sbk0l00e0Gt43m0a7g0Tj07i0r1o2210T0v0L4u10q0d0f8y0z1C2w2c0h0T1v1L4u62q1d5fay4z7C1c0A0F0B0V1Q00adPfe39E088bT0v1L4u11q0d0f8y0z1C2w1c0h0T2v0L4u15q0d1f8y0z1C2w0b4h8h418Pcjghd5lm4h8h418Pcjghd5lm0000014i000000004w00014i000000004w0000000000000h0g8y0180cPg0000h0g8y0180cPg000004h4y4083cM0z03h04h4y4083cM0z03h0000000p23RIQujcYwPi5FEY2AzOpPsSI1OtOYECMBG8Yxny5pJBuqPVV78i5FHU2AzF8XH2eAzIAbjbSQTkSRTnlSSg9HV60KA2eC0I8U20w82QLOcwhOc1khR4t17gqVjhWcxiuhPNuhwaic2CzOqgA80LCkOWGV2hbZ9vgqZ9BM1BVe0w90zFwb2eWW-0JbYyqYwpsyhQ6K2PhDoCz0cGIGzaHaOGOGcGIHaHaEOGVhBQ6ngpt1BW2-ULw3IM

lol when drum channel 1 pattern 2 comes on it makes me laugh so hard XD it reminds me of like you're just standing in the middle of nowhere and then out of nowhere a * monster thing comes running at you at light speed be

SPEAK UP TO KUMQUAT EQUALITY Kumquats are not bad! Kumquat lives matter!

hi i am myself, i make projects that take like a week or month to make whenever i feel like it (which isn't often) and then they only get 10 views because i'm a nobody. and i cannot change that. i am just one singular person in the sea of many that are on scratch. my stuff don't matter. i don't matter. i am going to die in 70 years anyway, and 99.99% of people on the world will not even know, or really care if they know. also i am good at programming i made an opengl so ha take that nuuubs. (i am legally required to say that statement does not accurately reflect my views i wrote that because i thought it was funny)

all my good projects. are here here are examples of my good Projects

shoot that's it basically lol they're all platformers. play them and talk about it so i get clout plz. thank.
game_pr0grammer
Scratcher
500+ posts

beepbox.co

AzureLightning wrote:

Also, don't play play two triangle wave or square wave notes at once. It makes this happens, and it doesn't sound great:
That's because the default square wave instruments has arpeggio chords.

EDIT: omg i keep putting an empty line after the quote because i keep forgetting that it puts a space under the quote area

Last edited by game_pr0grammer (June 8, 2020 03:18:39)

hi i am myself, i make projects that take like a week or month to make whenever i feel like it (which isn't often) and then they only get 10 views because i'm a nobody. and i cannot change that. i am just one singular person in the sea of many that are on scratch. my stuff don't matter. i don't matter. i am going to die in 70 years anyway, and 99.99% of people on the world will not even know, or really care if they know. also i am good at programming i made an opengl so ha take that nuuubs. (i am legally required to say that statement does not accurately reflect my views i wrote that because i thought it was funny)

shoot that's it basically lol they're all platformers. play them and talk about it so i get clout plz. thank.
Blue_cat_gamer
Scratcher
67 posts

beepbox.co

So my first post on this fourm was me asking to help remake a song my friend made, (Idk why I even did, we weren't even friends at the time)
But I actually was able to kinda remake it, it's not 100% accurate but im pretty proud of how close I got it

Link

It sounds like megalovania because… uh… idk its how the original sounded
AzureLightning
Scratcher
21 posts

beepbox.co

Blue_cat_gamer wrote:

So my first post on this fourm was me asking to help remake a song my friend made, (Idk why I even did, we weren't even friends at the time)
But I actually was able to kinda remake it, it's not 100% accurate but im pretty proud of how close I got it

Link

It sounds like megalovania because it is megalovania
Blue_cat_gamer
Scratcher
67 posts

beepbox.co

AzureLightning wrote:

Blue_cat_gamer wrote:

Link

It sounds like megalovania because it is megalovania

the melody is different in some places, but yeah I agree its pretty much megalovania
game_pr0grammer
Scratcher
500+ posts

beepbox.co

potatojuiceultra wrote:

Another Medium
This song turned out really good, especially the arpeggios
the blue crowbar notes remind me of donkey kong

game_pr0grammer
Scratcher
500+ posts

beepbox.co

AfterSleep777 wrote:

potatojuiceultra wrote:

It's Raining Somewhere Else
This is one of my favorite songs

skee_c wrote:

here is Fallen Down

t.ly/52AG
Why do both of these remind me of Minecraft? help
In what way do they both remind you of Minecraft?

SKAIASCOLDER
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepbox.co

Crazyscratcherz04 wrote:

Ok soooo I made 4 of some of my favorite sonic songs from sonic 1 and 2:

Green Hill Zone

Labyrinth Zone

Chemical Plant Zone

Aquatic Ruin Zone
oooh, awesome
i especially like the chemical plant zone one

sburbventure yaaaaaaaaaay https://mspfa.com/?s=37155&p=1
skee_c
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepbox.co

i am so sorry for taking so long with this one, i just had a lack of motivation for a while. but, i managed to get myself to finish this.
i have finally finished Hopes and Dreams !!!

t.ly/w1ix

i enjoy making music!

i also like deltarune, undertale, danganronpa, minecraft, and watching anime!

i'm attempting to make the entire deltarune chapter 1 soundtrack on beepbox!

check it out
TheDiamonGamer
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepbox.co

skee_c wrote:

i am so sorry for taking so long with this one, i just had a lack of motivation for a while. but, i managed to get myself to finish this.

t.ly/w1ix
my entire opinion depends on whether the key change gave me chills.

it gave me chills. you did a great job!
around here the second channel is too quiet, and a couple more volume tweaks could help a bit around the place to polish it up.

but other then that it's pretty good!

what's happening forum
SKAIASCOLDER
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepbox.co

skee_c wrote:

t.ly/w1ix
OH MY GOD THIS IS GREAT
the ending really sent me into space i swear

sburbventure yaaaaaaaaaay https://mspfa.com/?s=37155&p=1
potatojuiceultra
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepbox.co

skee_c wrote:

t.ly/w1ix
This is amazing. I'm gonna try to make the strings more accurate, but string instruments are probably the hardest to recreate in beepbox. Some parts that are are absolutely perfect (LOVE the guitar!), and overall this is really really good.
Edit: After I finish Spider Dance. One big project at a time! (shouldn't take too long if I can make Another Medium in a day)

Last edited by potatojuiceultra (June 8, 2020 04:27:04)

hamburger cheeseburger big mac whopper
thank you for listening to my ted talk
I like to make music on Beepbox.co. Here are all of the songs I have made so far.
I'm also writing a beepbox Guide!
skee_c
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepbox.co

you guys are awesome, thank you so much!

i enjoy making music!

check it out
Angrybirds2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepbox.co

AzureLightning wrote:

Clearly, Long Elevator is the best song from Undertale
MEGALOVANIA

skee_c
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepbox.co

Angrybirds2019 wrote:

AzureLightning wrote:

Clearly, Long Elevator is the best song from Undertale
MEGALOVANIA
megalovania is really overrated ( *_ *)

i enjoy making music!

check it out
Blue_cat_gamer
Scratcher
67 posts

beepbox.co

a while back i was making asgore on beepbox but it was really lazy because i mostly just used 89% of a midi so i discontinued it

link