Discuss Scratch

OrcaCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Updates! 17 September 2013: Messages system changes, following threads in the discussions forums...

blackopsr wrote:

soniccoolers45 wrote:

joshuaho wrote:

martindarazs1 wrote:

Could there be a button to choose if we want people to be able to remix our projects?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
No. There is a Creative Commons License, which allows remixing. By sharing your projects, you consent to the fact that people can remix your project. If you do not want people to remix your project, then don't share it.
But what if you want people to see it, but you don't want them to remix it?
Why don't you want people to remix your projects?
Some remixes are exactly the same or super similar, and they might not want people to steal their work, I suppose.

joshuaho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Updates! 17 September 2013: Messages system changes, following threads in the discussions forums...

OrcaCat wrote:

blackopsr wrote:

soniccoolers45 wrote:

joshuaho wrote:

martindarazs1 wrote:

Could there be a button to choose if we want people to be able to remix our projects?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
No. There is a Creative Commons License, which allows remixing. By sharing your projects, you consent to the fact that people can remix your project. If you do not want people to remix your project, then don't share it.
Some remixes are exactly the same or super similar, and they might not want people to steal their work, I suppose.
Right!

College student studying Communication and Fire Technology, communication lab tutor, guitar and piano player, perfectionist, and just some guy who regularly eats and trains physically to stay healthy.
tahuman12
Scratcher
2 posts

Foxgirlgamer wrote:

tahuman12 wrote:

You Know When Im Drawing on Scratch I Make A New Costume And The Way By Duplicating Is how I Do It Any Way Sometimes When i Try To Change something A Draw On It It Happens In bitmap And Vector Maybe You Should Add A New Costume button Or Something

When You Type Like This It's Hard To Pay Attention To What You're Saying.

I Know But i Usally Get Side Tracked Or Something
penguinlover123123
Scratcher
1 post

………. I want to be a chicken!
ViktoriaM
Scratcher
1 post

penguinlover123123 wrote:

………. I want to be a chicken!

Ok?????
KlumpStrangeglove
Scratcher
7 posts

joshuaho wrote:

OrcaCat wrote:

blackopsr wrote:

soniccoolers45 wrote:

joshuaho wrote:

martindarazs1 wrote:

Right!
WUUUUT.
joshuaho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KlumpStrangeglove wrote:

WUUUUT.
It's true. Some people do copy other people's projects, which is not allowed. (however, they can do that if it was in a collab).
If a project gets copied, the copy should be reported/flagged(unless it was done because of a collab).

Last edited by joshuaho (Sept. 26, 2013 23:17:55)

College student studying Communication and Fire Technology, communication lab tutor, guitar and piano player, perfectionist, and just some guy who regularly eats and trains physically to stay healthy.
Mazdafreak
Scratcher
100+ posts

The “Follow Discussion” was a much needed improvement. I'm glad it was implemented.

As a result, I find myself logging on more and more - just like I did in the old days before I made this account