Discuss Scratch

bubble103
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Colour Divide- Red

Ahhh amazing! When's more coming out?? :3

⋆✴ ✧ ✩ Voice-Acting Shop!✩ ✧ ✴⋆

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world." - Bill Bullard

"People are human beings, produced by the society in which they live. You encourage people by seeing good in them." - Nelson Mandela
eeveexxx
Scratcher
76 posts

The Colour Divide- Red

bubble103 wrote:

Hopefully by the weekend sorry for not updating it in a while.
Also after leaning what there colour is would they be sorted in to classes by colour?
Also could Red and Scarlet be given the chance to leave the orpanage at 15 but where could they live?
Thanks

Eeveexxx
bubble103
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Colour Divide- Red

eeveexxx wrote:

bubble103 wrote:

Also after leaning what there colour is would they be sorted in to classes by colour?
Also could Red and Scarlet be given the chance to leave the orpanage at 15 but where could they live?
Thanks
Their training begins after earning their colour - they all go to the Academy. Yeah, probably sorted into classes by colour rank, but it's up to you.
If they wanted to leave, they could become apprentices to a magician. They'd be able to live with the magician while working for the magician and learning at the same time.

⋆✴ ✧ ✩ Voice-Acting Shop!✩ ✧ ✴⋆

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world." - Bill Bullard

"People are human beings, produced by the society in which they live. You encourage people by seeing good in them." - Nelson Mandela
eeveexxx
Scratcher
76 posts

The Colour Divide- Red

bubble103 wrote:

eeveexxx wrote:

bubble103 wrote:

Thanks
Their training begins after earning their colour - they all go to the Academy. Yeah, probably sorted into classes by colour rank, but it's up to you.
If they wanted to leave, they could become apprentices to a magician. They'd be able to live with the magician while working for the magician and learning at the same time.
Great thanks

Eeveexxx
-ninjagirl-
Scratcher
22 posts

The Colour Divide- Red

Love it! Some grammatical errors, but those can be fixed in a sec. This is great, keep writing!

~I'm not crazy. My reality is just different than yours.~

RPGs that might interest you ( I have quite a bit):
The Changed RPG
Demons RPG (to be turned into an animated series- see link here: Demons W.S.A link)
Pack of the Sun RPG
Ninja-Samurai RPG
Fallen Warriors RPG
Colour Divide RPG

Other:
Writing Help Studio
Character Name Generator

Wow, did you actually read all of this? Thanks!
eeveexxx
Scratcher
76 posts

The Colour Divide- Red

-ninjagirl- wrote:

Love it! Some grammatical errors, but those can be fixed in a sec. This is great, keep writing!
Yep my spelling and grammar isn't great it a wonder why I'm in top set and what did you mean by they can be fixed in a sec also could you point them out for me

Eeveexxx
-ninjagirl-
Scratcher
22 posts

The Colour Divide- Red

eeveexxx wrote:

-ninjagirl- wrote:

Yep my spelling and grammar isn't great it a wonder why I'm in top set and what did you mean by they can be fixed in a sec also could you point them out for me

I just figured it was in a word document somewhere..XD That's how I always type mine before putting them on Scratch.

Some of the dialogue is missing periods, and Mary's bits are a bit unclear. Other than that, you're fine.

~I'm not crazy. My reality is just different than yours.~

RPGs that might interest you ( I have quite a bit):
The Changed RPG
Demons RPG (to be turned into an animated series- see link here: Demons W.S.A link)
Pack of the Sun RPG
Ninja-Samurai RPG
Fallen Warriors RPG
Colour Divide RPG

Other:
Writing Help Studio
Character Name Generator

Wow, did you actually read all of this? Thanks!
mgs38
Scratcher
3 posts

The Colour Divide- Red

This is awesome! There's this super-cool site called Wattpad that @bubble103 is on that you should totally put that on!
Rosiepie1
Scratcher
28 posts

The Colour Divide- Red

Amazing! I love it!
Galleigo
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Colour Divide- Red

There are a bunch of typos. Good story though.

((╯°□°)–︻╦╤─ – – – :: sensing) :: pen cap
Blocky, a young guard block, guards my signature from kumquats. Still trying to teach him how to shoot the kumquat instead of my signature. By the way, all these coloured URLs still work. Cool, huh? (Sorry for the insane bolding, italicising and underlining. :P)
CYBERSPHERE. They keep coming. It never ends. Can't stop. Won't stop.
My shop is here. Go check it out!
BEAT. How fast are your reflexes?
Space Debris.Tiny floating colourful particles. Nothing much.
Do YOU want to rule? Let's discuss the Rules for Rulers.
Interested in space? Check out The Solar System - Our Home in Space. I was too lazy to colour that one.
ORBIT. Dodge everything to survive!