Discuss Scratch

DotDash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Forums]

cocolover76 wrote:

*sees Comic Sans MS removed*

*joins as cocolover76*
If you still want Comic Sans, click Profile at the top, the n“Edit Profile” on the right, then the settings tab, then there you can change the theme.

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.8.5, Chrome 29.0.1547.76, Flash 11.8 (release 800)
cocolover76
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Forums]

DotDash wrote:

cocolover76 wrote:

*joins as cocolover76*
If you still want Comic Sans, click Profile at the top, the n“Edit Profile” on the right, then the settings tab, then there you can change the theme.

no, project wonderful. NO DON'T MAKE ME CLICK ON THAT, PROJECT WONDERFUL.
DotDash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Forums]

cocolover76 wrote:

DotDash wrote:

cocolover76 wrote:

*joins as cocolover76*
Whats wrong?

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.8.5, Chrome 29.0.1547.76, Flash 11.8 (release 800)
cocolover76
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Forums]

DotDash wrote:

cocolover76 wrote:

DotDash wrote:

cocolover76 wrote:

*joins as cocolover76*
Whats wrong?
Comic Sans is.
It's so bad, I'm even gonna make you a font of my handwriting just so you can remove the evil Comic Sans.
EDIT: here it is

Last edited by cocolover76 (Oct. 16, 2013 22:34:32)

no, project wonderful. NO DON'T MAKE ME CLICK ON THAT, PROJECT WONDERFUL.
DotDash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Forums]

cocolover76 wrote:

DotDash wrote:

cocolover76 wrote:

DotDash wrote:

cocolover76 wrote:

*joins as cocolover76*
Whats wrong?
Comic Sans is.
It's so bad, I'm even gonna make you a font of my handwriting just so you can remove the evil Comic Sans.
EDIT: here it is
You don't have to use it, its set by default to Verdana.

DotDash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Forums]

bump

peterkap
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Forums]

Hmmm. Perhaps an alternative forums is unnecessary? Anyways proboards is not the way to go.

think for (∞) secs