Discuss Scratch

blossombreeze
Scratcher
500+ posts

★ Official Star Wars Discussion ★

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

Why does it feel like everyone hated the last Jedi..? It was great!

I honestly feel like everyone loves it.

All I can say is the porgs were cute and it was better than TFA

“If your work still isn't done, blame the computer”- Fortune cookie “When in doubt blow it up” -Hawkeye
I followed both of these pieces of great advice and blew up my computer
define Goodness
forever

move (In Jesus's) steps

end
blossombreeze
Scratcher
500+ posts

Destined2B wrote:

Im curious
Rank your Star Wars movies from most favorite to least favorite
clip

1. Empire Strikes Back- Favorite movie of all time, not just favorite Star Wars.
2. Return of the Jedi- The scenes between Luke and Vader are the stuff of legend.
3. A New Hope- Very good movie!
4. Rouge One- This is a very worthy addition to the Star Wars Universe, something I don't say very often about anything! The characters were just awesome.
5. Attack of the Clones- The scenes with Anakin and Padme could've been a lot better
6. Phantom Menace- One name: Jar Jar.
7. Revenge of the Sith- All the scenes severely lacked motivation and realistic acting.
8. The Last Jedi- The only good scenes were the throne room and the one with Leia (How could they just mention Ackbar's death in passing like that!? What kind of monsters are they?!)
9. Oh was, there a ninth Star Wars? It must've been so horrible that I can't even remember what it was called. It probably had absolutely 0 redeeming features.

“If your work still isn't done, blame the computer”- Fortune cookie “When in doubt blow it up” -Hawkeye
I followed both of these pieces of great advice and blew up my computer
define Goodness
forever

move (In Jesus's) steps

end
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

xX_FIDGETSPINNER_Xx wrote:

1. Attack of The Clones: Excellent writing and dialogue. Anakin is the second best character put to film.
2. The Phantom Menace: Jar Jar is the best character put to film. Excellent visual effects that have aged perfectly
3. Revenge of the Sith: Great, but doesn't have Jar Jar.
4. Return of the Jedi: The scenes on Endor induced feelings I didn't even know I was capable of feeling
5. The Force Awakens: A ripoff of Hot Fuzz but otherwise decent
6. A New Hope: The lightsaber scene was bad and also Han shot first
7. Rogue One: This movie is garbage I'm not even joking if you like it it's either because of the 5 minutes of Vader or because you want to fit in
8. Last Jedi: I'm just saying this one is the worst so my fellow neckbeards won't make fun of me

I hate Rogue One. I see you love the prequels.
He's joking. It's kinda his thing.

Smug scottish ego
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryasis wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

1. Attack of The Clones: Excellent writing and dialogue. Anakin is the second best character put to film.
2. The Phantom Menace: Jar Jar is the best character put to film. Excellent visual effects that have aged perfectly
4. Return of the Jedi: The scenes on Endor induced feelings I didn't even know I was capable of feeling
7. Rogue One: This movie is garbage I'm not even joking if you like it it's either because of the 5 minutes of Vader or because you want to fit in
8. Last Jedi: I'm just saying this one is the worst so my fellow neckbeards won't make fun of me

I actually hate Rogue One.

Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MistickMage wrote:

I wouldn't say it's bad. It was OK. I thought TFA was better (UNPOPULAR OPINION ALERT RETREAT RETREAT) but Rogue One is the best of the new movies.

Smug scottish ego
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryasis wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

I wouldn't say it's bad. It was OK. I thought TFA was better (UNPOPULAR OPINION ALERT RETREAT RETREAT) but Rogue One is the best of the new movies.

EVERYONE DIED! I WAS CONFUSED.

Ultra5555
Scratcher
77 posts

Ryasis wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

Agreed. The Last Jedi was entertaining, don't get me wrong, but I felt like Rian Johnson just made everything JJ Abrams started in The Force Awakens meaningless. Like, what was the whole point of Rey's parents and why bring a new character named Snoke who we knew nothing about? Rogue One, on the other hand, was well done. I can see how many didn't like it, but it went down in one of the best Star Wars movies. Especially that ending scene, it made it even better.

I do look forward to Solo: A Star Wars Story, after seeing the trailers. There is rumor that Boba Fett is in the movie.
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ultra5555 wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

Agreed. The Last Jedi was entertaining, don't get me wrong, but I felt like Rian Johnson just made everything JJ Abrams started in The Force Awakens meaningless. Like, what was the whole point of Rey's parents and why bring a new character named Snoke who we knew nothing about? Rogue One, on the other hand, was well done. I can see how many didn't like it, but it went down in one of the best Star Wars movies. Especially that ending scene, it made it even better.

I do look forward to Solo: A Star Wars Story, after seeing the trailers. There is rumor that Boba Fett is in the movie.
WAIT THIS IS A ROMOUR? I DID NOT HEAR ABOUT THIS? OKAY NOW WE HAVE TWO POTENTIAL SCENE STEALERS!

Smug scottish ego
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ultra5555 wrote:

I agree with that, but it wasn't very entertaining either.

Ryasis wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

It undoubtedly is.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryasis wrote:

Ultra5555 wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

WAIT THIS IS A ROMOUR? I DID NOT HEAR ABOUT THIS? OKAY NOW WE HAVE TWO POTENTIAL SCENE STEALERS!
A few pictures of Boba or a bounty hunter similarly looking were spotted.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

Ultra5555
Scratcher
77 posts

Ryasis wrote:

Ultra5555 wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

There's a recent TV spot they released on YouTube, and many claim that it's a rock, but after further look, many people believe there are thrusters on the back of the rock.

TV spot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUXd7p_vd3w

Pause at 0:39 and on the left-hand corner you should see what somewhat looks like Slave One. I could be wrong though, but it definitely looks like it.
Programmer1121
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My top favourite Star wars movies Highest to lowest

1:The Last Jedi- I'm a big one for having the characters be nothings. It's great having a story with the protagonist not being a Skywalker or Solo. And it makes a lot of sense. Plus it has my favourite scene with Luke yet. And that Union Dispute with Maz Kanata… heh heh heh…

2:The Phantom Menace- I love trade negotiations. YES I LOVE TRADE NEGOTIATIONS!!! The politics, the Padme, and ANAKIN SKYWALKER!!! as a child!! Only real complaint was Jar-jar, and even he wasn't as annoying as people make him out to be. Oh and QUI-GON JINN!!! AND PADAWAN OBI-WAN!!! AND EEEEEEEEEEEE… Phantom Menace topped my list before Last Jedi came around.

3: Return of the Jedi- Yoda going bye bye, Empires toppled, justice restored, I like everything crashing down. And the Ewoks are ADORABLE in Forces of Destiny. Only complaint is Slave Leia getting so popular. But she did strangle a giant slug with her chains. How much cooler can you get???

4: Empire Strikes Back- Plot Twists and Corners and EEEE!!! Lando Calrissian, coolest character until he was mean to Hera, then it become Mace Windu. Still Lando is close. And we have the greatest quotes!!!

5: The Force Awakens- The Force awakens in a young adult who has had to live alone most of their life, leading them to be extremely tough physically and emotionally. They meet a former stormtrooper and a droid and the resistance and blow up a Starkilller. I mena, this movie was great and LEIA AND HAN SOLO BEING AWESOME AGAIN AND EEEEEEEEEE!!! I love it! And John Boyega is epically awesome!!!
AND REY!!!! Finally I talk about how Rey was cool! Living her life out on a desert planet and using the force less then Ezra Bridger before she actually was told about it. Did I mention Rey reminds me of Ezra. and I love Ezra!!!

6: A New Hope- Started EVERYTHING!!! AND WAS AMAZING!!! The classic good vs evil!!! The Jedi!!! In all a great movie. And the puppets. Few problems was it did have a simple plot. I like Good vs Evil, but it these days, its too overdone. But Still, these first seven movies are really close together!!!

7: Rogue One- IT HAS SAW GERRERA!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEE!!!! LOVED HIM IN CLONE WARS AND REBELS!!!! His mentality in killing the Geonosians and everything!!!! Wait he dies? REALLY ROGUE ONE? Still maybe Jyn Erso is Rey mother OH WAIT SHE DIES AS WELL. And that force folower jediish guy. Grrrrrr….

8: Revenge of The Sith- Its dark. Really not my favourite. I like a good tragic backstory, but some bits hurt later continuity. But the This is how liberty dies bit was heartbreaking. And the Battle on Mustafar. Really makes sense of Kanan's quote in Rebels of it being where Jedi go to die. Yes, I saw rebels before this movie.

9: Attack of the CLones.- Geonosis was cool. Obi-wan was cool. BUT WHENEVER IT GOT INTERESTING WE HAD TO SEE PADME AND ANAKIN FALL IN LOVE!!! I expected The Clone Wars. I got whatever love story my classmates like these days. If it only had the Obi-wan bit, or at least LESS KISSING SCENES> BY starclan, I feel like the boy in The Princess Bride.

Now the Cartoons opening movies.

The Clone Wars opening movie gets a 8.5. It had potential, but failed to follow through on epic clone wars movie. The TV show fixed everyhting and would be rated at least a 3.5!

Last edited by Programmer1121 (April 25, 2018 00:34:03)

My Artwork!

We never notice all the green around us until the season’s passed.
We never long for the world to slow down until it goes by too fast,
If everything plays a grander part in a fate we’ll never meet,
Is my destiny to fade away, have a goal I’ll never reach?
We never listen for the songs around us the sound is still.
We never see what our life is worth, and perhaps we never will…
I will not let my days slip away, I will rise up on two feet.
And I’ll be complete.

If I could rewind, change my mind and do it all again
With all the answers ahead of me, and know how it would all end.
Would I make the same choice, like before I knew.
That our destinies were tied, to each other and it was me and you.
One not two

One not two
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Programmer1121 wrote:

1:The Last Jedi- I'm a big one for having the characters be nothings. It's great having a story with the protagonist not being a Skywalker or Solo. And it makes a lot of sense. Plus it has my favourite scene with Luke yet. And that Union Dispute with Maz Kanata… heh heh heh…

2:The Phantom Menace- I love trade negotiations. YES I LOVE TRADE NEGOTIATIONS!!! The politics, the Padme, and ANAKIN SKYWALKER!!! as a child!! Only real complaint was Jar-jar, and even he wasn't as annoying as people make him out to be. Oh and QUI-GON JINN!!! AND PADAWAN OBI-WAN!!! AND EEEEEEEEEEEE… Phantom Menace topped my list before Last Jedi came around.

3: Return of the Jedi- Yoda going bye bye, Empires toppled, justice restored, I like everything crashing down. And the Ewoks are ADORABLE in Forces of Destiny. Only complaint is Slave Leia getting so popular. But she did strangle a giant slug with her chains. How much cooler can you get???

4: Empire Strikes Back- Plot Twists and Corners and EEEE!!! Lando Calrissian, coolest character until he was mean to Hera, then it become Mace Windu. Still Lando is close. And we have the greatest quotes!!!

5: The Force Awakens- The Force awakens in a young adult who has had to live alone most of their life, leading them to be extremely tough physically and emotionally. They meet a former stormtrooper and a droid and the resistance and blow up a Starkilller. I mena, this movie was great and LEIA AND HAN SOLO BEING AWESOME AGAIN AND EEEEEEEEEE!!! I love it! And John Boyega is epically awesome!!!
AND REY!!!! Finally I talk about how Rey was cool! Living her life out on a desert planet and using the force less then Ezra Bridger before she actually was told about it. Did I mention Rey reminds me of Ezra. and I love Ezra!!!

6: A New Hope- Started EVERYTHING!!! AND WAS AMAZING!!! The classic good vs evil!!! The Jedi!!! In all a great movie. And the puppets. Few problems was it did have a simple plot. I like Good vs Evil, but it these days, its too overdone. But Still, these first seven movies are really close together!!!

7: Rogue One- IT HAS SAW GERRERA!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEE!!!! LOVED HIM IN CLONE WARS AND REBELS!!!! His mentality in killing the Geonosians and everything!!!! Wait he dies? REALLY ROGUE ONE? Still maybe Jyn Erso is Rey mother OH WAIT SHE DIES AS WELL. And that force folower jediish guy. Grrrrrr….

8: Revenge of The Sith- Its dark. Really not my favourite. I like a good tragic backstory, but some bits hurt later continuity. But the This is how liberty dies bit was heartbreaking. And the Battle on Mustafar. Really makes sense of Kanan's quote in Rebels of it being where Jedi go to die. Yes, I saw rebels before this movie.

9: Attack of the CLones.- Geonosis was cool. Obi-wan was cool. BUT WHENEVER IT GOT INTERESTING WE HAD TO SEE PADME AND ANAKIN FALL IN LOVE!!! I expected The Clone Wars. I got whatever love story my classmates like these days. If it only had the Obi-wan bit, or at least LESS KISSING SCENES> BY starclan, I feel like the boy in The Princess Bride.

The Clone Wars gets a 8.5. It had potential, but failed to follow through on epic clone wars movie. At least we got that in the tv show.

HOW DO YOU LIKE SAW!!?? :O HE'S EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Programmer1121 wrote:

The Clone Wars gets a 8.5. It had potential, but failed to follow through on epic clone wars movie. At least we got that in the tv show.

AND HOW DO YOU HATE CLONE WARS!?

Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I really like bounty hunters help. I want a bounty hunter focused spinoff (I don't count Solo)

Smug scottish ego
Programmer1121
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

snip
I was talking about the opening movie. It wasn't a good as the others. The regular episodes… WOW!!!!

My Artwork!

And I’ll be complete.

One not two

One not two
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Programmer1121 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

snip
I was talking about the opening movie. It wasn't a good as the others. The regular episodes… WOW!!!!

Ok. I haven't seen the movie….

Programmer1121
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Programmer1121 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

snip

Ok. I haven't seen the movie….
Not the best. Spark of Rebellion was SO much better

My Artwork!

And I’ll be complete.

One not two

One not two
Destined2B
Scratcher
100+ posts

MistickMage wrote:

ikr, brilliant in its own way
xX_FIDGETSPINNER_Xx
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ryasis wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

I'm not joking about Rogue One. It is genuinely a garbage movie and its only redeeming qualities are the action and the CGI.

Redditor, otaku and epic gamer.
My opinions are all objectively correct. If you disagree with me, you need to re-evaluate your life choices.
Alt: @xX_SonicGriffin_Xx