Discuss Scratch

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

★ Official Star Wars Discussion ★

blossombreeze wrote:

My favorite Rouge One character (Which was an awesome movie, definitely my favorite out of the new ones), would have to be Cassian Andor! To me, he really exemplified who the Rebels are, and why they fight. My second favorite is Chirrut Imwe, because who doesn't love a blind guy with a bow and arrow? (He made me think of Toph from Avatar, The Last Airbender)
10/10 Good mustache - IGN

How did I not realize that till now?

inactive

yay october
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

Ultra5555 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

Ultra5555 wrote:

Just watched the finale of Rebels. It was a pretty good ending, though, I thought it should've ended with the start of Rogue One.

*SPOILERS*
I like how it was confirmed that Rex was the guy in the Battle Of Endor in ROTJ
The finale left lots of questions:
Was Ahsoka alive the whole time?
Where did Thrawn or Ezra go?

I did like the ending though, it would be better if Dave Filoni finishes the last episodes of Clone Wars, that would be great!
You mean Nik Sant?

Yeah that dude. Dave Filoni confirmed that was him, not sure if the directors of ROTJ meant to do that
They didn't mean to obviously because they didn't know who Rex was when they made it.

Also quick question: WHY DOES WE HAVE TWO DIFFERENT CONTINUTIES? IT'S SO CONFUSING!
The legends continuity isn't canon.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

Ultra5555 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

Ultra5555 wrote:

Just watched the finale of Rebels. It was a pretty good ending, though, I thought it should've ended with the start of Rogue One.

*SPOILERS*
I like how it was confirmed that Rex was the guy in the Battle Of Endor in ROTJ
The finale left lots of questions:
Was Ahsoka alive the whole time?
Where did Thrawn or Ezra go?

I did like the ending though, it would be better if Dave Filoni finishes the last episodes of Clone Wars, that would be great!
You mean Nik Sant?

Yeah that dude. Dave Filoni confirmed that was him, not sure if the directors of ROTJ meant to do that
They didn't mean to obviously because they didn't know who Rex was when they made it.

Also quick question: WHY DOES WE HAVE TWO DIFFERENT CONTINUTIES? IT'S SO CONFUSING!
The legends continuity isn't canon.
It's still confsuin

inactive

yay october
Destined2B
Scratcher
100+ posts

Star wars can still have a more mature series, due to the fact that when they make the deadpool sequels they are keeping the R rating
Destined2B
Scratcher
100+ posts

blossombreeze wrote:

My favorite Rouge One character (Which was an awesome movie, definitely my favorite out of the new ones), would have to be Cassian Andor! To me, he really exemplified who the Rebels are, and why they fight. My second favorite is Chirrut Imwe, because who doesn't love a blind guy with a bow and arrow? (He made me think of Toph from Avatar, The Last Airbender)
no offense but if u liked rogue one and its super dull characters, i dont know what to tell ya. Darth Vader is pretty much the only reason why a lot of people liked rogue one, and for me is the only thing i like about it aside from the concept.
blossombreeze
Scratcher
500+ posts

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

no offense but if u liked rogue one and its super dull characters, i dont know what to tell ya. Darth Vader is pretty much the only reason why a lot of people liked rogue one, and for me is the only thing i like about it aside from the concept.

I actually wasn't that much of a fan of the scene on Mustafar in Rouge One, I think Darth Vader's lines were alright, but Krennic irritated me and I still don't get why every incarnation of Vader outside the original movies insists on tinting his eyepieces red.

“If your work still isn't done, blame the computer”- Fortune cookie “When in doubt blow it up” -Hawkeye
I followed both of these pieces of great advice and blew up my computer
define Goodness
forever

move (In Jesus's) steps

end
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

blossombreeze wrote:

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

I actually wasn't that much of a fan of the scene on Mustafar in Rouge One, I think Darth Vader's lines were alright, but Krennic irritated me and I still don't get why every incarnation of Vader outside the original movies insists on tinting his eyepieces red.
The issue for me with that scene was that darth vader's hips swayed a lot when he was walking.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

The issue for me with that scene was that darth vader's hips swayed a lot when he was walking.
Annie Skywalker dancing sensation.

His hit single: “Don't Choke On Your Aspirations”.

Actually Krennic sucks in general.

inactive

yay october
blossombreeze
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

Annie Skywalker dancing sensation.

His hit single: “Don't Choke On Your Aspirations”.

Actually Krennic sucks in general.

LOL, “Well you can tell by the way I use my walk I'm a Sith Dark Lord, no time to talk!”

“If your work still isn't done, blame the computer”- Fortune cookie “When in doubt blow it up” -Hawkeye
define Goodness
forever

move (In Jesus's) steps

end
Destined2B
Scratcher
100+ posts

blossombreeze wrote:

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

his eyes r tinted red cus thats how they were in a new hope and revenge of the sith fyi
RandomCatz4Life
Scratcher
100+ posts

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

his eyes r tinted red cus thats how they were in a new hope and revenge of the sith fyi
true I remember that

I've never seen either one but Google images helps so much

she / her / hers

<3
blossombreeze
Scratcher
500+ posts

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

But the tint is so much more obvious in the later incarnations (BTW, I don't really count ROTS as an original.), to me it's a little distracting

define Goodness
forever

move (In Jesus's) steps

end
Destined2B
Scratcher
100+ posts

blossombreeze wrote:

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

But the tint is so much more obvious in the later incarnations (BTW, I don't really count ROTS as an original.), to me it's a little distracting
how is it distracting? it is almost the exact same as ANH
Destined2B
Scratcher
100+ posts

well there is gonna be like a whole bunch more star wars trilogies… ryan johnson, john favreau, and David Benioff and D.B. Weiss r gonna start some new star wars movies.

Last edited by Destined2B (March 13, 2018 02:06:58)

blossombreeze
Scratcher
500+ posts

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

Perhaps I'm just weird, I have unconventional and sometimes unpopular views on this franchise

define Goodness
forever

move (In Jesus's) steps

end
coolcoder134
Scratcher
29 posts

blossombreeze wrote:

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

Perhaps I'm just weird, I have unconventional and sometimes unpopular views on this franchise

no, your not weird, we each have our own veiws and opinions, and thats wats makes us special
coolcoder134
Scratcher
29 posts

Destined2B wrote:

well there is gonna be like a whole bunch more star wars trilogies… ryan johnson, john favreau, and David Benioff and D.B. Weiss r gonna start some new star wars movies.

yeah,im actually excited to see wat they do with them, because they said the fourth trilogy will have all new characters. storylines, and actors
Destined2B
Scratcher
100+ posts

coolcoder134 wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

Destined2B wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

no, your not weird, we each have our own veiws and opinions, and thats wats makes us special
agreed lol
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Buttons27 wrote:

Hey there and welcome to the ★ Official Star Wars Forum ★

This forum thread is a branch of ★ Official Star Wars Fan Club ★ a featured studio created by Buttons27, August 2015.

This forum thread is also for Star Wars related posts only. So no advertising, trolling or coming in here to hate on Star Wars. Thanks!

You got anything to talk about that's Star Wars related? You are totally in the right place!

Star Wars Movies:
- Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars IV: A New Hope
- Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

Poll: Who's your favourite character from Rogue One?
- Jyn Erso - Bohdi Rook
- Cassian Andor - Director Orson Krennic
- K-2SO - Galen Erso
- Chirrut Imwe - Saw Gerrera
- Baze Malbus - Other (please specify)

Yay! Star wars! I can't think of a favorite Rogue One character, so here are some of my least favorites: Saw Gerrera(How was he once a general in the clone army?), General Krennic(Krennic: Um…Vader? Vader: I hate you. So I'm gonna blow you up on a planet. Me: XD )

blossombreeze
Scratcher
500+ posts

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

clip

Yay! Star wars! I can't think of a favorite Rogue One character, so here are some of my least favorites: Saw Gerrera(How was he once a general in the clone army?), General Krennic(Krennic: Um…Vader? Vader: I hate you. So I'm gonna blow you up on a planet. Me: XD )

I know what you mean! I didn't even realize the Saw Gerrera in Rouge One and the one in Clone Wars was supposed to be the same person! And Krennic is a whiny wimp!

define Goodness
forever

move (In Jesus's) steps

end