Scratcher
1000+ posts

Make Collaboration Easier | 5 Supporters, 1 Against

Pikachu_is_The_Best
Scratcher
28 posts

I absolutely 100 % support. A few things I would add:
1. To take a creator off, everyone has to vote against them, and if there is an not unanimous voting,nobody will ever no who voted against them.
2. Each person could remove themselves from the creators but you can't delete the project unless you're the only creator.
3. Inside messages would be turned off and each “I added hippos” thing could only be 20 characters long, and only posted every 30 minutes.

I Think this is a really neat idea!

I love animating!
Anyone know of a MAP I can join? I'm MAP-crazy! XD
charlesdog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

stickfiregames wrote:

This has been suggested so many times before.

I support, but it would only be allowed for projects that are already shared, otherwise it could be used for private messaging which is rejected.

i really dont know what to put here
Leadrien2366
Scratcher
100+ posts

charlesdog wrote:

stickfiregames wrote:

I support, but it would only be allowed for projects that are already shared, otherwise it could be used for private messaging which is rejected.
ZozaTech
Scratcher
500+ posts

DaSpudLord wrote:

stickfiregames wrote:

Semi-support. I agree with this too, but the problem is, the scratch program would require a huge rewrite to allow multiple people to edit at once- otherwise it could cause the project to get messed up and someone's work could be deleted because someone else is working at the same time.

Loading signature….. ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 100%
If you are a fan of me, feel free to join THIS

Click here to see how to get lots of followers!
Do you like my post? url=http://internetometer.com/give/45365]Give me an internet by clicking here!
Last edited by Kaj (Dec. 9, 2015 16:09:41)
gamebeater187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

stickfiregames wrote:

^^^

My 1000th post!
I haven't changed my logo since my 96th post on 2014. Now at 1000 posts, I changed my logo!
Hamish752
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support, this would be great for letting everyone have proper credit when collaborating.

Meep5010
Scratcher
100+ posts

when green flag clicked
forever
support
end