Discuss Scratch

Zaneki
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shout out to all Directioners! (unless if you are a carrot!)

MightyNo9Beck wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

I guess One Direction seems nice, I mean, personalitywise. They're not spewing obscenities or behaving inappropriately, so that's decent.

Ever heard Live While We're Young? They reference something inappropriate right before they say “…and live while we're young.”
spewing
they're not spewing it :P
…i don't think. i'm not into pop music in general.

look a square
;
mythbusteranimator
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Zaneki wrote:

MightyNo9Beck wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

I guess One Direction seems nice, I mean, personalitywise. They're not spewing obscenities or behaving inappropriately, so that's decent.

Ever heard Live While We're Young? They reference something inappropriate right before they say “…and live while we're young.”
spewing
And then they called their fans something

Well

I'll replace it with smileys “

I've been listening to…
Ogre Battle // Queen // Queen II // Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Progressive Metal
Orion // Metallica // Master of Puppets // Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Instrumental
Damage Inc. // Metallica// Master of Puppets // Thrash Metal, Heavy Metal
Snow (Hey Oh) // Red Hot Chilli Peppers // Snow (Hey Oh) // Soft Rock, Acoustic
Who Wants To Live Forever // Queen // A Kind of Magic // Power Ballad, Soft Rock
I suggest you listen to…
For a influential playlist: Damage Inc and Orion. Both of these songs are part of the album that revolutionized heavy and thrash metal forever.
Animeboy975
Scratcher
1000+ posts

In my opinion, all modern boybands make me sick. No offense to anyone.

Hello dear followers, i'm back.
fivehead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Animeboy975 wrote:

Zaneki
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fivehead wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Hate to say it… yeah, pretty much.
But I urge you guys to stay positive, even if it's not your cup of tea. Animeboy, you especially know this: it really, really sucks when a whole bunch of people come raining down on your passion for something just because they personally don't like it. It's a bit hypocritical to hate on something openly, and expect others not to hate on the things you like, consequently.

So, regardless of their various flaws and mishaps, I'd say 1D is alright (and definitely waaay better than JB in all categories, hands down)
…But like I said, I don't know much about them (@ mythbusteranimator- did they actually insult their fans like that? 0_0 I thought they were more… amiable…. or something)
(maybe that's only their stage persona)

Last edited by Zaneki (Sept. 10, 2013 01:57:00)

look a square
;
Animeboy975
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Zaneki wrote:

fivehead wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

But I urge you guys to stay positive, even if it's not your cup of tea. Animeboy, you especially know this: it really, really sucks when a whole bunch of people come raining down on your passion for something just because they personally don't like it. It's a bit hypocritical to hate on something openly, and expect others not to hate on the things you like, consequently.

So, regardless of their various flaws and mishaps, I'd say 1D is alright (and definitely waaay better than JB in all categories, hands down)
…But like I said, I don't know much about them (@ mythbusteranimator- did they actually insult their fans like that? 0_0 I thought they were more… amiable…. or something)
Sorry

Zaneki
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Animeboy975 wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

fivehead wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Sorry
Nonono, man, I wasn't ratting on you. I don't want you to feel bad! I don't want anyone to feel bad. I only used you as an example because I know the bullies have been giving you a rough time, and that your situation is very relevant to this topic. Boy bands (it seems) are a “love-'em or hate-'em” kind of thing (as is MLP, from the various perspectives I've seen), and I wanted to keep this thread from becoming more negative than positive.
I'm should be the one apologizing, though. It wasn't fair of me to call you out like that… and I do realize that I made it sound like it was your fault. Urgh, I have a weird way of writing sometimes. My bad. :6

Last edited by Zaneki (Sept. 10, 2013 03:55:54)

look a square
;
Animeboy975
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Zaneki wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

fivehead wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Sorry
Nonono, man, I wasn't ratting on you. I don't want you to feel bad! I don't want anyone to feel bad. I only used you as an example because I know the bullies have been giving you a rough time, and that your situation is very relevant to this topic. Boy bands (it seems) are a “love-'em or hate-'em” kind of thing (as is MLP, from the various perspectives I've seen), and I wanted to keep this thread from becoming more negative than positive.
I'm should be the one apologizing, though. It wasn't fair of me to call you out like that… and I do realize that I made it sound like it was your fault. Urgh, I have a weird way of writing sometimes. My bad. :6
It's okay

cobraguy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I do have to say, after hearing the song all summer, Best Song Ever is very catchy.
CN12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

They mistitled it though

You and 11 others like this post. Unlike?
———————————————-

Album 2 coming soon eventually!
379Hardy
Scratcher
73 posts

tomorrow is niall's birthday! happy birthday niall!

work hard until your idols become your rivals
Animeboy975
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CN12 wrote:

They mistitled it though

B4XT3R03
Scratcher
100+ posts

ProdigyZeta7 wrote:

Unless you're a carrot!
I'm a carrot
I'm very orange
You can share it
…what rhymes with orange
XD

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Animeboy975 wrote:

CN12 wrote:

They mistitled it though
That post made me facepalm and laugh at the same time

I've been listening to…
Ogre Battle // Queen // Queen II // Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Progressive Metal
Orion // Metallica // Master of Puppets // Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Instrumental
Damage Inc. // Metallica// Master of Puppets // Thrash Metal, Heavy Metal
Snow (Hey Oh) // Red Hot Chilli Peppers // Snow (Hey Oh) // Soft Rock, Acoustic
Who Wants To Live Forever // Queen // A Kind of Magic // Power Ballad, Soft Rock
I suggest you listen to…
For a influential playlist: Damage Inc and Orion. Both of these songs are part of the album that revolutionized heavy and thrash metal forever.
CN12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why the facepalm?

You and 11 others like this post. Unlike?
———————————————-

Album 2 coming soon eventually!
Suspenders101
Scratcher
100+ posts

mythbusteranimator wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

MightyNo9Beck wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

spewing

Well

They say
“Lets go get some” but you don't know what they're getting. Maybe its pizza, or nandos! or even starbucks, or tickets to a movie,I don't find that it says anything too much for children…

Last edited by Suspenders101 (Dec. 14, 2013 20:00:40)

Animeboy975
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Suspenders101 wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

MightyNo9Beck wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

spewing

Well

They say
“Lets go get some” but you don't know what they're getting. Maybe its pizza, or nandos! or even starbucks, or tickets to a movie,I don't find that it says anything too much for children…
What is Nandos.

chubbse
New to Scratch
4 posts

I have seen it and love but not that much to know their blood types. seriously?! blood types?! kinda creepy.

jukyter
Scratcher
100+ posts

Animeboy975 wrote:

Suspenders101 wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

MightyNo9Beck wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

spewing

Well

They say
What is Nandos.
what is google
louis_40_04
New to Scratch
3 posts

I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ONE DIRECTION !!!!!!!! I DID A PAPER ON WHAT THEY MEAN TO ME AND IT TOOK 5 WHOLE PAGES (front and back). if they saw this i hope they follow me on scratch. I LOVE YOU LIAM, LOUIS, HARRY, NIALL AND ZAYN