Discuss Scratch

PonyPokiPanikku
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shout out to all Directioners! (unless if you are a carrot!)

(Deleting my old embarrassing posts…)

Last edited by PonyPokiPanikku (Jan. 15, 2022 21:42:00)

Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

3DSfan12345 wrote:

Agg725 wrote:

3DSfan12345 wrote:

I have a friend who's a devoted Directioner.
I'm not really a fan, but they're not that bad.
Same. My friend knows their blood types! Seriously, why?
That's not devoted. That's obsessed.
Perhaps a little unhealthily obsessed? I'm not even 100% sure what my own blood type is. O.o

I personally don't get all this craze about 1D. I seem to see their faces everywhere I go. Heck, just the other day I went to the store and saw a 1D lunchbox for little girls. Does anyone else find it a little creepy that girls even younger than ten are completely infatuated and obsessed with nineteen/twenty-year-old men?

But it is just a phase after all. Someday another boy band will come along, and 1D will fade out. Similar to what happened to the Jonas Brothers.

Have a cute, curled up Peridot.
Agg725
Scratcher
100+ posts

PonyPokiPanikku wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

ToxicQuillz wrote:

Agg725 wrote:

3DSfan12345 wrote:

That's kinda creepy…
Why would you need to know this, anyway?

…I personally find One Direction, as well as many other modern pop artists, quite repugnant.
Same here.
She actually isnt too creepy, but she tells me like every detail of their lives and constantly is showing me music videos, video diaries, etc.

Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Agg725 wrote:

PonyPokiPanikku wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

ToxicQuillz wrote:

Agg725 wrote:

3DSfan12345 wrote:

That's kinda creepy…
Why would you need to know this, anyway?

…I personally find One Direction, as well as many other modern pop artists, quite repugnant.
Same here.
She actually isnt too creepy, but she tells me like every detail of their lives and constantly is showing me music videos, video diaries, etc.
Ugh, I'm sorry, but if I had a friend like that, it would REALLY get on my nerves. Actually, a couple of years ago, I did have a friend like that, except she was obsessed with Justin Bieber instead of 1D. Sometimes it got to the point where I just wanted to say, “Do you realize that I don't really care about anything having to do with him?” Sorry if I came across as offensive to anyone.

blueservine
Scratcher
500+ posts

Directioner? Carrot?
What are those?

My signature was a really funny gif of Red wiggling her eyebrows, but I left it for a few months and it got taken down. Pity.
ZipZapZoom
Scratcher
10 posts

With some bands, in this case One Direction, I only like certain songs, in this case Live While Were Young, and What Makes You Beutiful

I am lila24 on a diffirent account.
I moved accounts for a dumb reason though
I moved accounts because I DIDNT LIKE MY USERNAME O_O
Like animal games? Click this :3
Animeboy975
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have to agree with Gravity Falls on this one, all boy bands are produced in a lab and actually act like guinea pigs.

Hello dear followers, i'm back.
banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Animeboy975 wrote:

I have to agree with Gravity Falls on this one, all boy bands are produced in a lab and actually act like guinea pigs.
Ahaha.

I've always held a firm belief that One Direction is a part of the Illuminati but I'm not going to go too much into that stuff.
Anyways, I've listened to some of their music, and they're not terrible, or really that bad, but I think they're a bit overrated.

3DS FC: 4871-4221-1009 | Notify me before adding so I can add you back!
Steam ID: rock on freaky bro
CN12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Animeboy975 wrote:

So basically you're saying that Metallica, one of your favorite bands (as well as one of mine) are only ROBOTS?!?!?

You and 11 others like this post. Unlike?
———————————————-

Album 2 coming soon eventually!
Animeboy975
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CN12 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

So basically you're saying that Metallica, one of your favorite bands (as well as one of mine) are only ROBOTS?!?!?
No only BOYBANDS like 1D, Jonas Brothers,etc. Not Metallica

Sorry if I sounded rude….

Hello dear followers, i'm back.
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Ahaha.

I've always held a firm belief that One Direction is a part of the Illuminati but I'm not going to go too much into that stuff.
1D being part of the Illuminati sounds creepy. What makes you think that?

CN12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Animeboy975 wrote:

CN12 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

I don't recall there being a girl in Metallica…

I'm kidding of course

You and 11 others like this post. Unlike?
———————————————-

Album 2 coming soon eventually!
Zaneki
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CN12 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

CN12 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

I'm kidding of course
My vision of boybands isn't just of a band composed of all males, but rather, a group of exclusively singers (no instrument-playing members; usually pop music) whose target audience is mostly tween girls. This is all in my own opinion, but I think it's pretty accurate. :P

Last edited by Zaneki (Sept. 5, 2013 02:13:39)

look a square
;
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Zaneki wrote:

CN12 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

CN12 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

I'm kidding of course
My vision of boybands isn't just of a band composed of all males, but rather, a group of exclusively singers (no instrument-playing members; usually pop music) whose target audience is mostly tween girls. This is all in my own opinion, but I think it's pretty accurate. :P
I agree. But what if there's a band that perfectly fits your description, except that it is composed of all females. Would you still call that a boy band?

Zaneki
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

CN12 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

CN12 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

I'm kidding of course
I agree. But what if there's a band that perfectly fits your description, except that it is composed of all females. Would you still call that a boy band?
I'd call it pop culture. :P
Out of curiosity, are you talking about an actual band, or is this purely hypothetical?

look a square
;
banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Ahaha.

Well I always thought like how so many teenage girls obsess over them, even to extreme measures, like a lot of their thoughts revolve around them specifically. I had a theory that maybe 1D was a puppet of the Illuminati, seeing as how they're trying to control everything very subtly.

I can't say for sure whether the Illuminati is real or not, but it's certainly food for thought.

Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Zaneki wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

CN12 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

CN12 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

I'm kidding of course
I'd call it pop culture. :P
Out of curiosity, are you talking about an actual band, or is this purely hypothetical?
That was hypothetical.

Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

banana500 wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Ahaha.

Well I always thought like how so many teenage girls obsess over them, even to extreme measures, like a lot of their thoughts revolve around them specifically. I had a theory that maybe 1D was a puppet of the Illuminati, seeing as how they're trying to control everything very subtly.

I can't say for sure whether the Illuminati is real or not, but it's certainly food for thought.
Interesting. I feel like if anything, Justin Bieber would be more likely to be a puppet of the Illuminati.

Zaneki
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Ahaha.

Interesting. I feel like if anything, Justin Bieber would be more likely to be a puppet of the Illuminati.
Justin Bieber is nowhere near anything considered “subtle”. He's openly rude and immature, and he gets into trouble seemingly because he wants attention. I have no respect for him at all. I dislike him even more than I do 1D. :P

You know, I think this is turning into less of a things-I-enjoy topic and more of a things-I-love-to-rant-about thread.
Uhm, let me think of something positive to say….

I guess One Direction seems nice, I mean, personalitywise. They're not spewing obscenities or behaving inappropriately, so that's decent.

look a square
;
banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Ahaha.

Justin Bieber might be in on it too, for all we know.