glue-gun
New to Scratch
100+ posts

... BY %%%

poopo wrote:

glue-gun wrote:

generosity wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

#2 is the best. 27 minutes of warm sounds and overlooming ambience. it was so good that you made me use Alt+3 just to get a hashtag on a Mac
aw shucks thanks!
my personal favorite was and not about me
Which one?
The second one obviously. When there are two things of the same name, you underline the first and italic the second. in my world at least

Scratch profile (no projects yet, but there will be soon!)
generosity
Scratcher
500+ posts

... BY %%%

poopo wrote:

glue-gun wrote:

generosity wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

#2 is the best. 27 minutes of warm sounds and overlooming ambience. it was so good that you made me use Alt+3 just to get a hashtag on a Mac
aw shucks thanks!
Which one?
The second one obviously. When there are two things of the same name, you underline the first and italic the second. in my world at least
actually it was the second, but not because of that
I think you just made that up…

“Take a hard look at the dollar bill and ask yourself, is this really what people are dying for?” - Lil B
poopo
Scratcher
100+ posts

... BY %%%

generosity wrote:

poopo wrote:

glue-gun wrote:

generosity wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

aw shucks thanks!
Which one?
actually it was the second, but not because of that
I think you just made that up…
It'll become popular, just wait and see.

I made my profile picture in 2011 when I was 12 and it is by far my greatest artistic achievement.
scratchisthebest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

... BY %%%

I intend to remix “i hope you're happy now i've revealed the truth” soon

stay tuned

I am a Lava Expert
3DSfan12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

... BY %%%

In 2018, I asked the Scratch Team to remove all my forum posts to protect my privacy. That's why this post is blank. Besides, I've outgrown this website, and I don't want the dumb things I said in my late tween/early teen years to follow me around for the rest of my life. This post probably wasn't anything interesting or important, anyway.
generosity
Scratcher
500+ posts

... BY %%%

3DSfan12345 wrote:

Bump.
why did you bump this…

“Take a hard look at the dollar bill and ask yourself, is this really what people are dying for?” - Lil B
poopo
Scratcher
100+ posts

... BY %%%

generosity wrote:

3DSfan12345 wrote:

Bump.
why did you bump this…
Maybe he wants your music to get more listeners.

I made my profile picture in 2011 when I was 12 and it is by far my greatest artistic achievement.