Discuss Scratch

anonymouskid
Scratcher
90 posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

Username: anonymouskid
Colors: Red and Blue
Bitmap or Vector: Either one is fine
Other Info: I just want it to be the letters “AK” on a red backround outlined with blue

Thank you!

AnonymousKid Table of Contents

Official Studio / Profile / Official Add Everything Studio
Follow, Love, and Favorite! And please don't bully. Also, click this and help encourage others to stop animal testing here

AnonymousKid is awesome!!!!!!!

Wanna chat with the ScratchCat? Check this out!
If you like that then go to this!

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

twistedwindowpane wrote:

Username: twistedwindowpane
Colors: Black and dark cyan
Size: Medium
Bitmap or Vector: Vector
Other Info:
Stick a Vector version of my logo on the left side, except without the blue background and white space around it. You can find a bigger version of it in my Procreate Dump #1.
I know a really good text effects website you could use if you want to know.
What did you want it to say?

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

anonymouskid wrote:

Other Info: I just want it to be the letters “AK” on a red backround outlined with blue

Thank you!
Like this?

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
Arthurtilly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Idea Request:
Username: Arthurtilly
Type of Project: Platformer
Other Info: I want an original idea that hasn't been done before.

“The world is a weird place” - Sigton | “Scratch has swallowed my life” - Sigton
“I DREW I SPOODER” - ZLGames | “My current plan is to make a plan” - ZLGames
"It's hard to watch people hanging upside down from a tree. Especially when there are no trees. - NDSDNS
“That was not grammar of correctlyness” - Arthurtilly
twistedwindowpane
Scratcher
500+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

twistedwindowpane wrote:

Other Info:
Stick a Vector version of my logo on the left side, except without the blue background and white space around it. You can find a bigger version of it in my Procreate Dump #1.

Just use the text from my signature. The text will be cyan. The stuff underneath my username should be smaller than my username, and try to fit it into one line.

JOIN THE SYRSA FAN ARMY! Help spread the works of this talented YouTube musician to Scratch! Syrsa's channel
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

twistedwindowpane wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

twistedwindowpane wrote:

Other Info:

Just use the text from my signature. The text will be cyan. The stuff underneath my username should be smaller than my username, and try to fit it into one line.
Done!

twistedwindowpane
Scratcher
500+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

twistedwindowpane wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

twistedwindowpane wrote:

Other Info:

Done!

Wait, I actually think it should be large in order to fit my Scratch logo. Here's where you can find my current logo (it's one of the images on the list, costume #8 for the sprite): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/69283966/

JOIN THE SYRSA FAN ARMY! Help spread the works of this talented YouTube musician to Scratch! Syrsa's channel
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

twistedwindowpane wrote:

Wait, I actually think it should be large in order to fit my Scratch logo. Here's where you can find my current logo (it's one of the images on the list, costume #8 for the sprite): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/69283966/
It thought it was a banner, not a logo…

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yay! I just got curated!

twistedwindowpane
Scratcher
500+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

twistedwindowpane wrote:

The banner was going to have my Scratch logo on it.

anonymouskid
Scratcher
90 posts

ZLGames wrote:

anonymouskid wrote:

Thank you!
Like this?
Could you maybe do a more fancy styled font and a thicker outside line around the backround? Otherwise, it's great! Thank you!

Follow, Love, and Favorite! And please don't bully. Also, click this and help encourage others to stop animal testing here

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

twistedwindowpane wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

twistedwindowpane wrote:

Oh. I get it, should I replace the swirl with you logo?

twistedwindowpane
Scratcher
500+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

twistedwindowpane wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

twistedwindowpane wrote:

Yes, but put the logo on the left side of the banner, to the left of the text. I'm wondering, what are the fonts you have to choose from when making these? I might find out that I like a different one better.

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

twistedwindowpane wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

twistedwindowpane wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

twistedwindowpane wrote:

Yes, but put the logo on the left side of the banner, to the left of the text. I'm wondering, what are the fonts you have to choose from when making these? I might find out that I like a different one better.
I could do any font you want.

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

anonymouskid wrote:

Could you maybe do a more fancy styled font and a thicker outside line around the backround? Otherwise, it's great! Thank you!
This better?

Arthurtilly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arthurtilly wrote:

Idea Request:
Can someone take this, please?

“The world is a weird place” - Sigton | “Scratch has swallowed my life” - Sigton
“I DREW I SPOODER” - ZLGames | “My current plan is to make a plan” - ZLGames
"It's hard to watch people hanging upside down from a tree. Especially when there are no trees. - NDSDNS
“That was not grammar of correctlyness” - Arthurtilly
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arthurtilly wrote:

Arthurtilly wrote:

Idea Request:
Can someone take this, please?
Yeah, I will.

EDIT: Do you want it to be for game play, or storyline? Or both?

Last edited by ZLGames (Sept. 27, 2015 20:01:19)

anonymouskid
Scratcher
90 posts

ZLGames wrote:

anonymouskid wrote:

This better?
I'm sorry I'm being so picky about this, but could you please make the letters a little more wiry? Thank you. Since you are having to do all this, I am going to follow you if I haven't already.

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

anonymouskid wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

anonymouskid wrote:

This better?
I'm sorry I'm being so picky about this, but could you please make the letters a little more wiry? Thank you. Since you are having to do all this, I am going to follow you if I haven't already.
Do you have a font in mind?

twistedwindowpane
Scratcher
500+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

twistedwindowpane wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

twistedwindowpane wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

twistedwindowpane wrote:

I could do any font you want.

Alright, then… Let's try… I went to http://www.textfx.co/index.php to look for a font, and I think the Neon one sounds great! And you don't need the exclamation points.