ZLGames_Shop
Scratcher
32 posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

PokeBallKing2 wrote:

Username: PokeBallKing2
Colors: Red/White/Black/Light Grey/Gold/Yellow
Bitmap or Vector:U Choose!
Other Info:I need it to be a pokeball wearing a crown plz for my scratch account
Done! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/78152482/

PokeBallKing2
Scratcher
32 posts

Ideas:
Type of Project: Working things like my iphone on my page
Other Info: i need help
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PokeBallKing2 wrote:

Ideas:
Type of Project: Working things like my iphone on my page
Other Info: i need help
Do you want ideas for other apps you could do?

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
K13Marie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Logos:
If you want a logo, please fill out the form below
Username:K13Marie
Colors: Any except pink and brown
Bitmap or Vector: vector
Other Info: can you make it have a brown haired neko with my username in the back, if not that is fine.

Music:
If you want music, please fill out the form below
Username: K13Marie
Style: Pop or Hip hop
Speed: any/ medium
Other Info:

Banners:
If you want a banner, please fill out the form below
Colors: any except pink and brown
Bitmap or Vector: any
Size: large
Other Info:

Ideas:
If you want an idea, please fill out the form below
Type of Project: Choose your own adventure
Other Info:

Animations:
If you want an animation, please fill out the form below
Description: I am starting a RPG and I would like it if you could make an animation of the scenes we role play
Length: any
Bitmap or Vector: vector wanted but can have bitmap
Other Info:

Stories:
If you want a story, please fill out the form below
Description: About the love between werewolves
Length: long
Other Info:

Life is not measured by the breathes we take, it is measured by the moments that take our breathe away
Join my new roleplay, The Creator!
Read my blog and become part of family! ^^
K13Marie
Scratcher
100+ posts

If you want to apply, you can't be a new scratcher. If you aren't fill out the form below.

How active are you?: everyday about an hour at least
How committed are you?: very
How well do you work in a team?: great
What are your skills?: I can draw and I am good with photoshop also making slide shows
What will you be selling?: logos and make stories
Example of Work: Hope in our lives
Hope’s story
I was born April 6, 2001. And everyone in the family welcomed me to the world, like I was a princess and this was my kingdom. All the time people say I’m spoiled when honestly, I don’t think I am. Sure, I get the fancy shoes, nice outfits, top of the line stuff, but I’ve never get what I want.
I talk to no one at home but my nanny. She is the one who actually cares for me. My mom is ALWAYS caring for Lucia, and not for me. I will try to talk to her, show her my score on my tests, anything, and she just shushes me and says I might scare the baby or wake her. It’s always Lucia this, Lucia that. It is NEVER Hope this, Hope that from my mother’s mouth. It’s all about the baby.
Sloan’s story
I was born October 31, 2001. And obviously no one cared about me that much during my time as a child. I don’t remember much about my past except my brother, Jessi, was always there for me. He was in the world before I was so he must know something, but all I KNOW is that I always can count on him to have my back.

Jessi’s story

I was born July 12, 2000. I wasn’t with anybody longer than 2 years, besides my sister. Of course I was with my parents longer than that, but only for an extra 2 years before I was put in to foster care with my sister, Sloan. I was with her my whole life and I don’t plan to separate from her until she is about 18. I only say this because I made a promise and nobody knows anything about it but me. I promised to tell nobody, not even Sloan. Except he said there was one acceptation.

Chapter One: Night one- the night everything goes wrong

Hope

I sit at the table. It supposed to be the “family dinner” table, but we all know how that goes. I eat by myself. Ever since that night I have eaten by myself. With no one to share my day with.
Sloan

I get called downstairs along with the rest of the “family”.
I know they are supposed to be, but I can’t picture then as if they were.
1.) I look nothing like them
2.) I act nothing like them
3.) I want nothing to do with them

My brother and I go downstairs along with Michael and December. I go into the living room with my arms crossed and head down. Of course Jessi, as usual, has his hands in his pockets and is standing right next to me.

Jessi[/b]

“Take a seat,” says Regina, our foster mother.
Sloan and I take a seat on the beat up couch in the living room.
Dici and Mike take a seat next to us. Dici’s name is actually December and Mike’s name is actually Michael.
“I have great news,” Regina starts of smiling.
She tells us the good news and everyone has smiles on their faces except Sloan and me. At that moment you would think every foster child would dream to hear those five magic words, but not us.

Hope

“OH My God, mother can u just shut that baby up I can’t sleep with her crying!” I say tired, and mad.
“Hope we do not that type of language in this house”, she retaliates.
UGH!! I slap the pillow in my face and flop down on my king sized bed. I want to be noticed by my mother.

Sloan

“WE are what?!?!” I yell at Regina.
“Now Sloan, don’t yell at me I did you guys a favor.” She says back
I look at Jessi now. He looks at me and just shrugs. I thought he was supposed to have my back but now all he is doing is shrugging! I thought he would understand but I guess he is just like the rest of them. I storm out of the room and I don’t stop not even after they call after me.

Jessi
Sloan was ballistic. I have never seen her so mad in my life. When she looked at me and I shrugged, I don’t know what she thought but madness and sadness ran over her face. I could see it and it broke me to a million pieces. I called after her and so did Dici, but Sloan didn’t look back. She stormed up stairs.
BAM!
The door slammed and it seems like the whole house shook.

Chapter Two: Bus Stop of Wonder

Hope

I get up ready to conquer the world. Today is the first day of school and I can’t wait. I get dresses quickly and head downstairs for breakfast. My nanny made me two pancakes and two strips of bacon. I eat them up and grab my book bag and run out to the bus stop, I am a little early so I decided to sit on the bench by the stop. Two kids I haven’t seen before show up at my stop. They look like they are in a fight or something because one girl looks mad and the other looks like he has mixed emotions. He looks like he is sad, mad, and a little bit annoyed. Whoa. How did I just read his emotions just like that, I have never been able to do that before.

Sloan

I am so mad at Jessi right now; I can’t even look at him. I don’t even know how I can stand next to him, all I know is I’m not sitting next to him on the bus.

Jessi

What did I even do? Why is she mad at me? First, I try to talk to her but she just walks away or holds her hand in front of my face. Then, she doesn’t show up at breakfast. It just annoys me that she is over exaggerating this, I don’t get it. I know she doesn’t want to be adopted but I don’t either. She is taking this way too far!

Hope

The bus will arrive in five minutes and the silence is burning threw me. I don’t know why but I don’t feel comfortable with this particular silence hanging in the air so I decide to do something about it.
“Um, hi my name is Hope. Are you guys new?” I ask
The boy nods but the girl glares at me like she is disgusted. The boy sees her action and goes to say something but hesitates. I just turn around and sit on the bench. I hear footsteps behind me.

[b]Sloan

We are currently at the bus stop and this girl just decided to say are you guys new; like she owns the place. Who made her the boss? I roll my eyes at this. I am taller than her so I should be the boss. My life isn’t going the way I want it so I should be the boss of everyone. I want to control everyone here. I want things to go MY way for once. Speaking of things not going my way…….

Jessi

I see Sloan roll her eyes at Hope and look at her. Sloan sees me looking at her and looks at the floor angrily. Hope seems hurt and sits on the bench facing away from us. I act fast and I don’t know why; I just moved without thinking. I walk towards Hope and I assume she hears me, because she straightens up. As I walk towards her I can feel Sloan’s eyes burning into my soul. I hesitate and look back at Sloan and I was right. I don’t know what to do.

Hope
The boy hesitates. I hear him turn but he doesn’t move. He doesn’t know what to do. A voice inside my head says. I look behind me and there he is standing there, looking confused and troubled. I wonder what is really going on. Are they really new to the neighborhood, or were they sent after me?
Sloan
Never in my life have I seen my brother talk to a girl other than December and me. Like, never.
The universe is going out of balance, I need to act fast.
“Jessi –“I start but then I get cut off by the bus and Jessi hurries to the girl and whispers in her ear. Has the world gone mad? I punch tree I didn’t see, it shakes and a couple branches fall off. I turn around to go to the bus and I hear running footsteps. I turn to see Hope rushing towards me and she shoves me. “Hey! What-“, I start yelling and then was cut off by the scene.

Jessi

I hear Sloan start to yell and I start to ignore it and head to the bus.
CRACK!
I turn to see a huge tree fall on Hope, and to see Sloan staring down at her in horror. Everyone gets out there phones and dials 9-1-1.

Chapter Three: Dreams and nightmares of the hospital

Hope
Hope. Don’t let them figure out about them.
Figure out about what?
You will know soon enough.
No! Tell me now!
Good bye Hope…
NO come back………….

A blinding light shines down onto my face. I lift up my arm to shield the burning light. The light dies down. But I’m still thinking about what the voice said. I can finally look around but it hurts. I scan the room. Where am I? I see the curtain and realize it’s the hospital! I try to remember what happened. And it comes fuzzy but then clears out. The girl punched a tree and I heard a faint crack and I told Jessi I’ll be right back. I let my feet guide me to the girl and then I saw the tree was starting to fall. I ran and pushed her and then everything went black.

Chapter Four: Along threads of the blood

Hope

I look around the room and I see someone step out of the shadows. Jessi. I sit up as fast as lightning.
“What are you doing here?” I ask.
“You can’t let them test your blood!” he says.
We finish the chat and I am surprised. The door knob turns. I whip my head around to the door a look of worry crosses both of our faces.
“Hide, you’re not supposed to be here!” I yell but not too loud. He runs and slides under the hospital bed just in time. The doctors walk in.
“Hello.” The doctor says.
“Um, hey.” I say with a shaky voice.
The doctor washes his hands and puts the gloves on. The doctor explains when I was in the accident he saw things he has never seen before. Like for one my heart was beating faster than anyone’s he has ever seen. I said it was because I was running to push the girl away from the tree as it was falling. He told me to try to explain why I wasn’t dead. I look at him shocked. The assistant explained that the accident would have killed anyone who was in that accident. But, I survived.
The doctor says he wants to test me blood. The assistant hands a tray in front of him. It has a needle on it. I see Justin crawl into the bathroom across the room unseen.
“Excuse me; I need to use the restroom.” I say.
“Ok, let the assistant help you.” He says.
“No. Its ok I got it.” I hop up and walk slowly to the bathroom. Once I get in I turn and lock the door. The light isn’t on so I search for it along the wall. That is when I come along a figure. Jessi. He grabs my wrist and opens a vent on the wall and he drags me in along with him. It smells musky in here. We get to the end where it leads to a vent outside.

Chapter Five: That’s Not My Problem

Sloan
“Sloan Amburgey you will say thank you, she save your life and a tree fell on her.” , Regina says angrily.
“That ain’t my problem, she decided to save me. So it’s not my fault the tree fell on her.” I say then I walk up to my room.
This isnt all of it, I couldn't find the rest…

Last edited by K13Marie (Sept. 23, 2015 22:33:37)

Life is not measured by the breathes we take, it is measured by the moments that take our breathe away
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

K13Marie wrote:

If you want to apply, you can't be a new scratcher. If you aren't fill out the form below.

How active are you?: everyday about an hour at least
How committed are you?: very
How well do you work in a team?: great
What are your skills?: I can draw and I am good with photoshop also making slide shows
What will you be selling?: logos and make stories
Example of Work: Hope in our lives

Can I have an example of a logo?

Last edited by ZLGames (Sept. 24, 2015 01:37:57)

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

K13Marie wrote:

Logos:
Other Info: can you make it have a brown haired neko with my username in the back, if not that is fine.

Music:
Other Info:

Banners:
Other Info:

Ideas:
Other Info:

Animations:
Description: I am starting a RPG and I would like it if you could make an animation of the scenes we role play
Other Info:

Stories:
Other Info:
Logo: Can someone else do this?
Music: Taken
Banner: What do you want it too look like?
Idea: Taken
Animation: What RP have you done?
Story: I thought you wrote stories. I can take this.

ZLGames_Shop
Scratcher
32 posts

ZLGames wrote:

K13Marie wrote:

Logos:

Music:
Other Info:

Banners:
Other Info:

Ideas:
Other Info:

Animations:
Other Info:

Stories:
Other Info:

I can take the logo actually.

ZLGames_Shop
Scratcher
32 posts

ZLGames wrote:

K13Marie wrote:

Logos:

Music:
Other Info:

Banners:
Other Info:

Ideas:
Other Info:

Animations:
Other Info:

Stories:
Other Info:

You order is complete! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1471312/

xShadeyFeatherx
Scratcher
92 posts

Here's my form to join, if you guys are still accepting!

How active are you?: Very Active.
How committed are you?: If I enjoy doing it, I'm very committed. This case, I am!
How well do you work in a team?: I work very well, and won't argue very often.
What are your skills?: Female Child/Teenager Voices
What will you be selling?: Voice Acting.
Example of Work: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/78447024/ Here is an Audition I didn't do long ago. I hope it's good enough >.<

Need a Voice Actor? Or wanna some Art? Go to Shadey's Magical Shop of Voice and Art! We are hiring voice actors/actresses and artists!

Shrink to Grow does voice acting, coding, art and many other things! Go see their shop!
ASEMAZING
Scratcher
100+ posts

I would like to order some sprites!

Username: ASEMAZING
Bitmap or Vector: bitmap/pixel art
Description of Sprite: pixelated planes ranging from the first planes to new modern planes
Other Info: very few (if any) warlike planes, more passenger planes. I would like 9 planes plz!

If I could get them within a couple days that would be sweeeeet, otherwise asap!
(plz post the link to my profile page, and if you could get them to me as they come out that would be great!)

-ASEMAZING
K13Marie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Logos:
Username:epiclordbbarnett
Colors: green gray black
Other Info: A gray greek eta that has a shadow down cast with a green background woul be nice

Logos:
Username: engiIll (deviant art) (( after the i it is an uppercase i and the rest are ls' btw))
Colors: none in particular
Other Info: werewolf girl with username in front

((These are for my friends btw they saw mine and loved it and wanted me to give you their orders))

K13Marie
Scratcher
100+ posts

ZLGames_Shop wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

K13Marie wrote:

Logos:

Music:
Other Info:

Banners:
Other Info:

Ideas:
Other Info:

Animations:
Other Info:

Stories:
Other Info:

lol sorry I

ZLGames_Shop wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

K13Marie wrote:

Logos:

Music:
Other Info:

Banners:
Other Info:

Ideas:
Other Info:

Animations:
Other Info:

Stories:
Other Info:

I don't know how to write a story about the werewolves, I tried many times and failed.
the animation can wait it doesn't have to be urgent so I will get back to you on the animation thing.
And the banner I would like if we had just my username and also something to make it look nicer, nothing in particular. What ever floats ur boat.

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xShadeyFeatherx wrote:

How committed are you?: If I enjoy doing it, I'm very committed. This case, I am!
Example of Work: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/78447024/ Here is an Audition I didn't do long ago. I hope it's good enough >.<
Accepted!

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi everyone! Here our the orders that need to be completed:
Blue orders have been taken and red ones still need to be done.

Sound Effects
Username: lc01607
Description: Growl and ruffling in the bushes. Not to loud for the growl, but loud for ruffling in the bushes.
Other Info:ASAP Thanks!

Music
Username: Arthurtilly
Style: simple, and to fit a cave theme
Speed: slow
Other Info: low pitched notes, each note quite long (like a crotchet)

Style: sort of like the first request but even deeper and slower and not very simple to fit a lava cave theme.
Speed: medium
Other Info: sort of like underworld music, like the underworld music in Terraria. (you can find that online)

Style: peaceful, deep notes and also very simple to fit a water theme.
Speed: slow
Other Info: Like the music of Jolly Roger Bay in Super Mario 64. (you can also find that online)

Writing
Username: lc01607
Description: For a platformer. Maybe an airplane or boat crash. They are stuck in a jungle.
Length: At least 1 page long.
Other Info: ASAP. (make it good though) Thanks!

Last edited by ZLGames (Nov. 1, 2015 22:23:41)

xShadeyFeatherx
Scratcher
92 posts

ZLGames wrote:

xShadeyFeatherx wrote:

Accepted!

Thank you!

Need a Voice Actor? Or wanna some Art? Go to Shadey's Magical Shop of Voice and Art! We are hiring voice actors/actresses and artists!

Shrink to Grow does voice acting, coding, art and many other things! Go see their shop!
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Want to do any orders? I posted a list of the current ones above.

makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Banners:
Other Info:

Order Complete:

http://i.cubeupload.com/F6C784.png
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Banners:
Other Info:

Order Complete:

http://i.cubeupload.com/F6C784.png
Thanks! I updated the order sheet.