Discuss Scratch

-AwesomeAdvanced-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What Instruments Do You Play?

Generalstarwars333 wrote:

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

Seam49 wrote:

favourite piano chords? mine are D Maj And F Min.
A min 7
*When you're a bagpiper and have 9 notes total so you have no idea what minors and majors are but at least you're loud enough to need hearing protection to play*
Bagpipe? That's cool. How is it?

Generalstarwars333
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

Generalstarwars333 wrote:

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

Seam49 wrote:

A min 7
*When you're a bagpiper and have 9 notes total so you have no idea what minors and majors are but at least you're loud enough to need hearing protection to play*
Bagpipe? That's cool. How is it?
It's very fun, but very physically demanding. You need lungs of steel to keep it going. It's fun to get to march in parades and do massed bands where a hundred+ bagpipers are all marching out together playing the same tune. And you get to play "Scotland the Brave" for Irish festivals and appreciate the irony of it, which is nice.

“Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun.” –William Philips, British Artillery Officer {|} “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups”–George Carlin {|} “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and clobber you with experience”–George Carlin {|} “Never correct your enemy when he is making a mistake” –Napoleon Bonaparte {|} “There seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today,”–British admiral David Beatty, after the British Battlecruisers Indefatigable and Queen Mary explode less than half an hour into The Battle of Jutland, 1916. {|} “The point of war isn't to die for your country. It's to make the other * die for his.”–George S. Patton {|} (Warhammer) 40k - where the genocidal, xenocidal, fascist, ultraconservative zealots with a morbid fear of technology and an unhealthy fondness for burning things… are the good guys.—A forum signature. {|} And now for the best quote: “All right. They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us… They can't get away this time.”-Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC
findanegg
Scratcher
500+ posts

accordion seems fun. basically it's a portable chord organ but the downside is that now you're known as the kid who plays accordion

it me. the bisexual indie softboi. no pronouns (do not refer to me). currents is a bad album
rainbowpie14
Scratcher
47 posts

I play Trombone and I used to know how to play recorder

An evil kumquat got past my protection and ate my signature. I want to replace it with a banner containing links, but I don't know how. If you do, tell me on my profile.
iamagrocerybag
Scratcher
100+ posts

I play trombone, drum set, and currently learning piano.

“Man those were some good tacos.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

PC specs: Ryzen 5 1600 (12 nm), 16GB DDR4, Asus Prime B450M-A, 1TB WD Blue, 240GB Crucial BX500, PowerColor RX 570
Arceu
Scratcher
500+ posts

I know how to play clarinet, alto sax, tenor sax, and piano. I'm learning drums, and soon I'll start learning bassoon.
Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

otamatone

SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Slapping my hands on my bed.

Also MIDI files.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
Arceu
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

otamatone
y e s
WanderingStar6643
Scratcher
64 posts

I play the piano.

Sup! I'm Star, your average Filipina Catholic tween. I'm a Ravenclaw and enjoy reading, drawing, and writing. Scratch on!
Crafty190
Scratcher
100+ posts

i've been playing piano since i was really young, and learned violin in public school.
i kinda want to learn guitar, but i've never gotten around to doing so, oops

80 posts

I play the piano, clarinet, and a little saxophone.
ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I play the barotone, and in our band class we have a competition where we do a test every week that decides where we sit, and also to get bragging rights. well, every. single. time. i get so close to beating the person in 1st, but i do 1 messup and then i get 2nd.

reeeeeeeeeeeeee
TheNintendoFan2020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ProdigyZeta7 wrote:

Yep.

I'm not in a band or anything, but when I was in middle school I played the trumpet. Also, I like to jam out on the drums.

So what instruments do you play?
WarioWare D.I.Y and garageband.

(Wow, i had this banner on my signature for 2 years now. . .)
bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Violin, currently trying to perfect a concertino (it’s literally hell xD) lol
I also play a little piano, self taught

Last edited by bananaandchoc1 (July 30, 2020 20:35:50)

Anoosh_
Scratcher
100+ posts

ThatOneWeirdDude wrote:

I play the barotone, and in our band class we have a competition where we do a test every week that decides where we sit, and also to get bragging rights. well, every. single. time. i get so close to beating the person in 1st, but i do 1 messup and then i get 2nd.

reeeeeeeeeeeeee
heeey fellow baritonist, i used to be one myself B) now i play euphonium

rule #1: the beatles are better than any band you can imagine

rule #2: i do f4f
rule #3: grammar/proper english isnt my thing tbh
B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Seam49 wrote:

(i know this was like 1 year ago but idc)
Bdim7.
I play piano, beginner in flute and hulusi, formerly violin

haha different dance eight it's no longer å i changed it how does that feel

i go by pyrei/pyra btw, b0o0lean is a stupid username idk why i named myself that
bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What are you guys’ favourite scales?
For me, as a violinist, my favourite scale would be D Major (1 octave is better but 2 octaves is just a little irritating) xD!
On the piano I’d say C Major.

cinnamon_rollin
Scratcher
7 posts

I play(ed kinda) piano and I’m teaching myself guitar!
SquirreIstar
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ok so a tiny update- i'm not going to learn the bassoon i guess

another tiny update- after my spark for my favourite instrument (the soprano saxophone) was reignited i started doing some research into it
it still looks like it's an amazing instrument and i wanna play iiiiiiiiittt
sadly though i don't have enough money to buy one off of amazon yet
even if i did, i doubt my dad would let me buy one without talking to him first
i'm really looking forward to the day when i'll finally be able to get one

Moved to @Alphysse