Discuss Scratch

medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Multiple colors in gradients

Bringing this topic up.

saverofthewo wrote:

this is absolutely aincent, but seriously bump. 15 years, we still dont have it. its impossible to give something weird, say a checkmark a rainbow as of right now.
I thought you were referring to the topic so I was confused LOL
Also, I feel old if you're talking about the topic being ancient because I remember 2009-2013 being yesterday.

Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators
;
mcsquaggle
Scratcher
500+ posts

support need i say more.

highlight and down arrow to see all of it
this is joe: joe is protecc and this is frank (A-156 or RD-156): frank likes signatures for breakfast, HE EATS oh noes! your signature was eaten by frank! img]https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/881644940_100x80.png[/img copy this (add back the ['s) to have frank eat your signature!

(:>::#bb88f6) //jerry says hi

set [ v] to (:>::#bb88f6)//jerry block

:>::#bb88f6 hat
:>::#bb88f6
:>(:>::#bb88f6)::#bb88f6
:> [#aa77e5]::#bb88f6
:> (:>::#bb88f6 boolean){
:> ( :> v) (:>::#bb88a1 stack) @addInput ::#bb88f6
:> ::#bb88f6 cap
} :> (:>::#bb88f6) ::#bb88f6
:> [:> v] ::#bb88f6 cap
::#bb88f6 boolean

B̴̴̸͕͖͖͕̪͔̻͑͒̓͑͑̔̐̕͝E̵̵̴̠̺͔͎̫͖͖̝͑̽̓̀̓̚͘̚A̴̴̸͔̠̟͉͎̼͚̝̿͊̀̐͑͌̓͛͜͠N̵̸̵̦̻̺͇͉͍͓͚͕͊̐̒̒̾̀̐̿
among_us1w2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

agreed

dont just say “dont ban evade” or “wrong topic” for a question. answer it, and THEN tell them that this is the wrong topic or not to ban evade. giving just “rejected” and putting the college essay that is TOLORS is not enough. Explain! dont just use ctrl-c ctrl-v! even if it is not what some people want, explain the rejection! answer the question! the forums are not a place to repeat others, they are a place to innovate! anyway who wants to minimod?

scratchers on the forums from 10-500 posts have at most, a 7 short sentence span for replies. if you cant keep your posts in this range, then dont act suprised when someone asks for simplified version
bag randomizer for good games
experience the true chicken nuggies theft simulator : gobo | story
(Removed by Moderator - People with a TV head for a profile picture cannot discuss about the heart and soul of art) /j
OwO :: #44bd8d
^-^ :: #44bd8d
Roblox888i
Scratcher
1000+ posts

we should add cats to the colors, then I can be the ruler of all cats hahahaha

support, this will be useful to scratch

Below this little line ^ is my signature, you can edit it by going to scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/YOURUSERHERE/ also highlight a part and do CNTRL+SHIFT+DOWN to scroll down.

Roblox888i
===========================================================================================================
| Ocular Profile | Scratch Profile | ScratchStats Profile | Github Profile |
=================================
| | Scratch Wiki Profile | |
===========================================================================================================

REST OF SIGNATURE NOT DONE
HyperPanda13
Scratcher
11 posts

Really_A wrote:

samanyolu wrote:

No support, workaroundable.
  • In bitmap: Read the stickfiregames' post.
  • In vector: draw a square and split it with drawing new rectangles on it. Then color each of them to make a part of the whole gradient. When you are done with all rectangles, your gradient is ready.
I know, but its.. um, kinda hard for weird shapes which is not a rectangle/square.
@Rainbow_IA used a website called “Vectr” for free-form shapes to have multiple gradients instead of just 2 (i did ask her how she did it, she also used it on 2 of her oc's hair, IA Heroson and Transimi Herson). there's another use of it and it's when we did multiple collabs, it's on the heroson sprite arts and the first one was that IA puked and there's sparkling rainbow goop on the floor, which is her digestive stomach fluid becuase she accidentally drank spoiled milk, and there's also SA Heroson there (he's IA's brother) and says “the spoiled mik messed up really bad…” (that's what i remember lol).

I've already said about the circular gradient with multiple colors without any fancy programs with just scratch and the editor.

Coughing baker's bruises!
Scratchedbyyou
Scratcher
100+ posts

I made a duplicate topic. Hopefully that topic can be useful to this one.

My profile here!
My alternate account here!
My forums account here!
If you want to comment about one or more posts I made, I recommend posting the comment on my forums account.
I make animations and games. I also do a little posting on the forums. Scratch is a great place!
when green flag clicked
set voice to [tenor v]::pen
say [I do F4F]::custom

define say (words)
say (words)
speak (words)::pen
say []