Discuss Scratch

coolitsusa
New to Scratch
100+ posts

Reddit

Paddle2See wrote:

While I enjoy looking through Reddit at times (I thought the Alaskan Flat Tire photo was hilarious!), I kinda doubt that any of it is really appropriate for all ages. The account names themselves are quite often very rude - and the comments don't seem to have any kind of filtering.
Are we allowed to discuss things that would be suitable to post on Scratch if we don't explicitly say them?
NeilWest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Reddit

coolitsusa wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

While I enjoy looking through Reddit at times (I thought the Alaskan Flat Tire photo was hilarious!), I kinda doubt that any of it is really appropriate for all ages. The account names themselves are quite often very rude - and the comments don't seem to have any kind of filtering.
Are we allowed to discuss things that would be suitable to post on Scratch if we don't explicitly say them?
Theres alot of Advice Animals that are ok (although some have mature themes), like First World Problems and Success Kid.

I'd understand a negative reaction however if we created a topic for 4chan. If not, then we wouldn't have much discussion.