Ok off topic much but thanks

moved to @zqvp

all switch games: zqvp⭐️

magolor is yes
Dustyanimates
Scratcher
100+ posts

Splatoon [Official Topic]

A few days ago I was doing a charger run in Side Order, and one of the bosses I got was Asynchronous Rondo. Being curious, I had a look at the stage itself and realised that it too resembles a panopticon! Awesome attention to detail honestly, it adds such an eerie ‘prison break’ vibe to the battle.

Also, in the Parallel Canon floor, depending on if you're at 10F or 20F, the background features of the stage change! On 10F it has parts from the ‘lesser’ Jelletons like Battering Lentos, but on 20F it has parts for Panicking Alla Mambos and other ‘rarer’ Jelletons!

Last edited by Dustyanimates (April 16, 2024 08:45:26)

Sup! I'm DigitalDusty!
That one goober who plays Splatoon and hyperfixates too much
Main Weapons: Undercover Brella (including Undercover Sorella Brella), Enperry Splat Dualies, Reef-Lux 450, Inkbrush
Member of The Meep Team (Meep Tier )
TheComputerCrasher
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dustyanimates wrote:

A few days ago I was doing a charger run in Side Order, and one of the bosses I got was Asynchronous Rondo. Being curious, I had a look at the stage itself and realised that it too resembles a panopticon! Awesome attention to detail honestly, it adds such an eerie ‘prison break’ vibe to the battle.
The song that plays during the battle is also called “0ct0ptic0n”, a pun on the word “panopticon”.

Dustyanimates wrote:

Also, in the Parallel Canon floor, depending on if you're at 10F or 20F, the background features of the stage change! On 10F it has parts from the ‘lesser’ Jelletons like Battering Lentos, but on 20F it has parts for Panicking Alla Mambos and other ‘rarer’ Jelletons!
That's cool, I'll have to check that out next time I fight Parallel Canon! I haven't gotten Parallel Canon at all in my last few runs, so I don't know if it's rarer than the other two bosses or if I'm just unlucky.

Parallel Canon is my favorite Side Order boss, then Pinging Marciale (which my brother has nicknamed “Marcie” lol) is my second favorite, then Asynchronous Rondo is my least favorite.

Hi, I'm TheComputerCrasher. I make random projects on Scratch sometimes, and I like breaking video games.
My favorite games are Tears of the Kingdom, Splatoon 3, and Super Paper Mario. (Not necessarily in that order.)

when I start as a clone
create clone of [myself v]
delete this clone
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheComputerCrasher wrote:

Parallel Canon is my favorite Side Order boss, then Pinging Marciale (which my brother has nicknamed “Marcie” lol) is my second favorite, then Asynchronous Rondo is my least favorite.
That order exactly. ProChara hates Ball because it's a glorified Tom and Jerry episode. I think the real T&J is Rondo. If I had aim it would be fine, but my K/D is bad in multi, which is telling.

HEY COOL REMEMBER TO BUMP COOL MUSIC RECORDS CO JAPANESE FOOD AND TWO REGULARLY

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

TheComputerCrasher
Scratcher
100+ posts

I don't think I've said it here yet, but I'm trying to 100% Side Order. But now I think I might give up, because I just wasted an hour of my life trying to max out the Rush Ink Coverage color chip, and got 4 out of 5. It's so annoying. Roller and Brush don't have range as one of the preferred colors, so I have to disable the color chip bias hack. And that means there's only a tiny chance for me to get the color chip I want, even when I refresh the floors multiple times each with the Membux discount! And then I have to do it again for a bunch of other weapon-exclusive chips that also aren't part of the weapons' preferred colors!!!

TL;DR I'm probably not gonna 100% Side Order like I wanted because certain color chips are very annoying (almost impossible) to max out.

Last edited by TheComputerCrasher (April 16, 2024 22:29:36)

Hi, I'm TheComputerCrasher. I make random projects on Scratch sometimes, and I like breaking video games.
My favorite games are Tears of the Kingdom, Splatoon 3, and Super Paper Mario. (Not necessarily in that order.)

when I start as a clone
delete this clone
preshunk3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

got pretendo working on my Wii u, who's up for Splatoon?

i have preshrunk several times today

Pretendo: (Wii u) preshunk3
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I don't think I've said it here yet, but I'm trying to 100% Side Order. But now I think I might give up, because I just wasted an hour of my life trying to max out the Rush Ink Coverage color chip, and got 4 out of 5. It's so annoying. Roller and Brush don't have range as one of the preferred colors, so I have to disable the color chip bias hack. And that means there's only a tiny chance for me to get the color chip I want, even when I refresh the floors multiple times each with the Membux discount! And then I have to do it again for a bunch of other weapon-exclusive chips that also aren't part of the weapons' preferred colors!!!

TL;DR I'm probably not gonna 100% Side Order like I wanted because certain color chips are very annoying (almost impossible) to max out.
Splattershot has Range

25 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 2 beta fish
- 2 rats
Favorite Splatoon/Coroika characters: Desi, Pearl, Wireglasses, Glasses, Bowler, Shady, Army
Top 4 Pokemon: Mimikyu, Silvally, Cinderace, Grafaifai
*Gasp* a YouTube? https://youtube.com/channel/UCnTNMoy5GSXpB6l-ZiG9jbQ
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

Splattershot has Range
no way you just called octo shot splattershot

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

Splattershot has Range
no way you just called octo shot splattershot
I was talking about the Order Shot

Last edited by Mimi_and_Me (April 17, 2024 02:43:49)

25 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 2 beta fish
- 2 rats
Favorite Splatoon/Coroika characters: Desi, Pearl, Wireglasses, Glasses, Bowler, Shady, Army
TheComputerCrasher
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

Splattershot has Range
Yes, but Rush Ink Coverage is a roller/brush exclusive chip. Just like how Extra Dodge Roll (mobility) is a dualie-exclusive chip even though Dualies have Luck and Support as the common tones.

when I start as a clone
delete this clone
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Forget Marie it's time for

25 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 2 beta fish
- 2 rats
TheComputerCrasher
Scratcher
100+ posts

The mid-season balance patch releases soon, which apparently changes Undertow Spillway by adding another pillar in the center. A bunch of main weapons are slightly buffed and some sort of Kraken super jump glitch is patched. Full patch notes on Nintendo's official website and Inkipedia, as usual.

when I start as a clone
delete this clone
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The mid-season balance patch releases soon, which apparently changes Undertow Spillway by adding another pillar in the center. A bunch of main weapons are slightly buffed and some sort of Kraken super jump glitch is patched. Full patch notes on Nintendo's official website and Inkipedia, as usual.
Nope, no new pole
They took a chunk out of the middle

25 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 2 beta fish
- 2 rats
preshunk3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

Forget Marie it's time for
thats so cute! nice job!

Last edited by preshunk3 (April 18, 2024 02:35:57)

i have preshrunk several times today

Pretendo: (Wii u) preshunk3
Dustyanimates
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

Nope, no new pole
They took a chunk out of the middle
Tbh I like the new layout. It's better than the original that's for sure!

Still waiting for another Undercover Brella buff Nintendo… please?

Sup! I'm DigitalDusty!
That one goober who plays Splatoon and hyperfixates too much
Main Weapons: Undercover Brella (including Undercover Sorella Brella), Enperry Splat Dualies, Reef-Lux 450, Inkbrush
Member of The Meep Team (Meep Tier )
oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

I've gotten every palette done except for Octavio's and I've been trying to retry when i did the boss and i keep dying so I'm gonna have to do ANOTHER run and I'm raging rn-

CAR CRASH! GLASS SHATTERING! GOOD LORD! GENERAL COMMOTION, BABY CRYING! WAAAHHHHH! WAHHHHH! YELLING! POLICE SIRENS! WEE WOO WEE WOO! HELICOPTER! Reporting live! EXPLOSION! MY LEG! MY LEEEEEEG!!!

Remove the car information glass and set it aside. Welcome to the Palestinian Authority. Hello guys, the young man is back. I was afraid of the police in the cave. OMG sorry helicopters give me instant directions it’s my obsession. We’re very similar.
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So like, apparently I can't post images with Cubeupload anymore??? It won't let me post just the link ‘cause it says “Sorry, this post appears to include unsuitable language and will not be posted”
Is it because my username has another word for Peafowl in it??????
It’s never done this before now

Last edited by Mimi_and_Me (April 19, 2024 18:21:46)

25 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 2 beta fish
- 2 rats
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Peacock
Why does that work then??

Last edited by Mimi_and_Me (April 19, 2024 18:25:20)

25 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 2 beta fish
- 2 rats
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

So like, apparently I can't post images with Cubeupload anymore??? It won't let me post just the link ‘cause it says “Sorry, this post appears to include unsuitable language and will not be posted”
Maybe, the filter whitelists the word Peacock because it's an animal but the other letters in the link breaks the whitelist.

Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

Maybe, the filter whitelists the word Peacock because it's an animal but the other letters in the link breaks the whitelist.
The only other parts were “AndRabbits” and the other parts of the link didn't make a full word

25 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 2 beta fish
- 2 rats