Discuss Scratch

savaka
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Welcome to the Developing Scratch Extensions Forum!

PopularTDM wrote:

How do I make an extenision?
Click the link that says “Extensions Documentation and Sample code” for the documentation
Meowswish55
Scratcher
59 posts

How do you put in an extension and how do you make one?

Hello! I'm Meowswish55. Check out my home page, or play Rune Tale. Also, please consider visiting the Emerald Shop HERE (Forum) or HERE (Studio)
savaka
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Idk what “put in” means, but the OP includes a link to the documentation for how to make extensions: https://github.com/LLK/scratchx/wiki
BestAdam2008
Scratcher
10 posts

Hi just wondering (unrelated plz do not report) can you tell me what paint application all of you use. If you can please put this on other forms because I really need a new paint application.

My Discord The smart one and Cool one DEAL WITH IT BestAdam2008

say (join [Hi There] (join (username) [!])) for (2) secs
My Profile

( my pic is in work in progress )

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BestAdam2008 wrote:

Hi just wondering (unrelated plz do not report) can you tell me what paint application all of you use. If you can please put this on other forms because I really need a new paint application.
You could just google it.
Please, do not post unrelated things.

CONSIDER READING THIS, PLEASE:
Don't write things someone already said. It's useless.
If you want to point a duplicate, please don't write just “Duplicate” when you don't have the link. At least say that you can't do it because -reasons-. Writing it and then going away does not help.
Don't write “I agree”, “this” or just quote without adding something constructive. It doesn't help.
No supporting because “you can do this elsewhere” is not a valid reason. If it was, the suggestion forum wouldn't exist because you can do everything elsewhere.
A simple workaround is not, never was and will never be a reason to no-support a suggestion. There are plenty of blocks with simple workarounds in Scratch right now, and there's a reason if the ST still added them.
No supporting because “it can turn into a competition” is not a reason, since it can happen everywhere (such as follows). Post count: 1900+
savaka
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BestAdam2008 wrote:

the correct place to post that is probably Making and Creating
EastTV
Scratcher
51 posts

aren't talking about extensions banned?

h.
Animator since 2018.
AwesomeShawn
Scratcher
500+ posts

EastTV wrote:

aren't talking about extensions banned?
No.

“despacito”AwesomeShawn, May 28, 2018
Proud Creator of the: The Official Diglett Topic
mummy75
Scratcher
18 posts

i'd like to develop a scratch extension so you can do an oversight thing and do live chat with your friends or class etc cos that is a challenge i could do without too much difficulty
Neilbose12345678910
Scratcher
100+ posts

You could add remote control to a tv i dunno
cs1077048
Scratcher
98 posts

add Dash and Dot from Wonder Workshop

when green flag clicked
forever :: #ff0000
cs1077048
<(0.0)>
^ emoticon to represent me
also im on Tynker
tftcreator
Scratcher
18 posts

Hi everybody,
All the time I was working on scratch, I was sad to see that you couldn't “translate” your scratch program in another languages.
Now I know some other languages but I still doing my algorithms tests on scratch and I lose so much time copying my programs another time, so I am now coding a scratch to python “translater” and I want to have some help to code it and I want it to be easily and quickly usable by all the community and the easiest way for me is to put it in scratch 3.0.
Thanks,
Tftcreator