Discuss Scratch

Trademark_Lover_64
Scratcher
500+ posts

My singing monsters official topic - Share friend codes - Breeding guide - Talk

There's a party going on right here, a celebration to last throughout the years, so bring your good times and your laughter too, we're gonna celebrate this party with you, come on now!:

I'm working on completing the other outer island collections rn too, don't worry.
Here's my current progress for the DOF collections:
I have all of the Continent and Party Island monsters.
I have Noggin, Toe Jammer, Potbelly, Stogg, Cybop, Furcorn, Drumpler, Flowah, Bowgart, PomPom, Spunge, Congle, Repatillo, and Candelevra on Space Island, I'm working on getting the rest teleported to Space Island, don't worry.
I have Tweedle, Oaktopus, Whaddle, Ziggurab, Entbrat, and Flum Ox on Cloud Island, the rest will also be teleported to Cloud Island soon.
I have Mammott, Kayna, Quibble, and Bowgart on Cave Island, teleporting the rest of the other monsters there is gonna be hard to do because of feeding them to the max levels, but don't worry I've got this, I'm making a million ice creams to feed up all of my monsters so they'll be there in no time!
And finally, on Starhenge, I just need to get Plixie (I have all of the other Celestials on Starhenge though, I just need Plixie).
And once all of those goals are complete, I'll have the entire DOF collection on all of the DOF islands! Except fro the Prismatics, I will never get any since I don't really like them as much as the rares and epics. I also can't believe that I'm leveling up in DOF way quicker than I am in the original MSM, I'm only level 32 in the original MSM (it took me a while to get there just from the previous levels tbh ngl), and I'm level 28 in DOF and I got there REALLY quickly, so yeah. So stay tuned to see me complete the rest of the collections in DOF. I'm also not doing the “Vote to Teleport Next” poll anymore since I'm teleporting all of the monsters really quickly now, so yeah, pretty much all I have to say.

Last edited by Trademark_Lover_64 (Oct. 17, 2021 15:45:04)

Starting my own indie animation studio, plz click the image if interested!:
AwezomeXD
Scratcher
100+ posts

Words cannot express how happy I am that we're getting a collect all button in the main game

Hooplah
Trademark_Lover_64
Scratcher
500+ posts

pico is now cybop: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/565711954/

AwezomeXD
Scratcher
100+ posts

Figured I'd list the pros and cons of the new update

Pros:
  • Collect All has been added, finally
  • The animation that plays when you hatch a new monster can be skipped
  • New island: Seasonal Shanty. Teleport and breed Seasonal monsters here
  • Rare Wubbox on Ethereal island
  • Big Salad now gives 10 million food for 10 million coins instead of 7.5 million food for 10 million coins
  • In the Monsters tab in the Marketplace, you can now sort monsters by number of elements

Cons:
  • Collect All has a 24 hour cooldown for free-to-play players (spend atleast .99$ on the game to remove the cooldown)
  • Fire, Light, Psychic, Faerie, and Bone element monsters now sell for much less (what used to give you 2 million coins now only gets you a few hundred thousand)
  • Ethereal island is currently glitched, there's a high probability that monsters will refuse to sing. Will be fixed eventually
  • Probably a fourth thing but I forgor

I'd say overall a really good update but there is a few things to be improved on *cough cough* selling prices. I personally don't like Seasonal Shanty's song but that's something for you to form your own opinion on

Hooplah
Trademark_Lover_64
Scratcher
500+ posts

AwezomeXD wrote:

Figured I'd list the pros and cons of the new update

Pros:
  • Collect All has been added, finally
  • The animation that plays when you hatch a new monster can be skipped
  • New island: Seasonal Shanty. Teleport and breed Seasonal monsters here
  • Rare Wubbox on Ethereal island
  • Big Salad now gives 10 million food for 10 million coins instead of 7.5 million food for 10 million coins
  • In the Monsters tab in the Marketplace, you can now sort monsters by number of elements

Cons:
  • Collect All has a 24 hour cooldown for free-to-play players (spend atleast .99$ on the game to remove the cooldown)
  • Fire, Light, Psychic, Faerie, and Bone element monsters now sell for much less (what used to give you 2 million coins now only gets you a few hundred thousand)
  • Ethereal island is currently glitched, there's a high probability that monsters will refuse to sing. Will be fixed eventually
  • Probably a fourth thing but I forgor

I'd say overall a really good update but there is a few things to be improved on *cough cough* selling prices. I personally don't like Seasonal Shanty's song but that's something for you to form your own opinion on
I agree with you on all of that actually, I have the same opinions on the update as you tbh. I honestly don't really like the Shanty's song either, I like the Sanctum's better tbh, and I also agree with you on everything else too, ngl.

AwezomeXD
Scratcher
100+ posts

Trademark_Lover_64 wrote:

AwezomeXD wrote:

-snip-
I agree with you on all of that actually, I have the same opinions on the update as you tbh. I honestly don't really like the Shanty's song either, I like the Sanctum's better tbh, and I also agree with you on everything else too, ngl.
After listening to Shanty a few more times, I've formed my own opinion that Hoola and Blabbit are what ruin the song. Hoola is wayyyy too energetic on the island, which doesn't really fit with what the island was going for. Blabbit isn't nearly as annoying as Hoola but, due to the voice actor change, his voice isn't as good as it was on Water or Gold island. What used to be a bubbly-like sound has just turned into a 10 year old's attempt at beat boxing.

The new monster, Jam Boree, is absolutely amazing though.

Hooplah
Trademark_Lover_64
Scratcher
500+ posts

AwezomeXD wrote:

AwezomeXD wrote:

-snip-
-snip-
After listening to Shanty a few more times, I've formed my own opinion that Hoola and Blabbit are what ruin the song. Hoola is wayyyy too energetic on the island, which doesn't really fit with what the island was going for. Blabbit isn't nearly as annoying as Hoola but, due to the voice actor change, his voice isn't as good as it was on Water or Gold island. What used to be a bubbly-like sound has just turned into a 10 year old's attempt at beat boxing.

The new monster, Jam Boree, is absolutely amazing though.
Well, I actually really like all of the monsters on the Shanty except for Hoola who literally sounds like cringe on this island, ngl. Everyone else sounds okay, even Blabbit, I actually really like Blabbit on this island tbh and he sounds okay, even though his voice is different I really like Blabbit on the Shanty. I just think Hoola's cringe, that's my only thing I don't like about this island.

Last edited by Trademark_Lover_64 (Sept. 2, 2021 19:06:22)

TheMaster5534
Scratcher
52 posts

RARE POTBELLY NO TORCHES AAAAAAAAAA

Last edited by TheMaster5534 (Sept. 3, 2021 21:19:11)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <[scratch is awsome] = [yes]> then
Use It!

end
Trademark_Lover_64
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheMaster5534 wrote:

awesome bro!!!
Also, to everyone here: Today is the Colossingum's 1 year anniversary! Happy anniversary to the Colossingum! It's not that bad of an island to be honest, ngl.

Last edited by Trademark_Lover_64 (Sept. 3, 2021 22:50:35)

Trademark_Lover_64
Scratcher
500+ posts

Well it's the year of the monster, and BBB may or may not have plans to release more DOF monsters…
I just finished making a project that contains all of the possible combinations for the rest of the unreleased DOF monsters in it, see it here so you can have a guide to how to breed them when they release: https://turbowarp.org/567001674

TheMaster5534
Scratcher
52 posts

TheMaster5534 wrote:

awesome bro!!!
Also, to everyone here: Today is the Colossingum's 1 year anniversary! Happy anniversary to the Colossingum! It's not that bad of an island to be honest, ngl.
I did this with rare mammot too. Also what island should I buy rare kayna on

when green flag clicked
forever
Use It!

end
AwezomeXD
Scratcher
100+ posts

I got another Rare Wubbox, on Water Island this time. Kinda destroyed my island because half the monsters on it were rares lol

Atleast there's been alot of rare + epic events lately, as well as seasonals, so that's good

Hooplah
amendoimtostado
Scratcher
10 posts

I love My Singing Monsters, sadly my phone broke and I can't play it now. I haven't played since the release of the Sanctum
TheMaster5534
Scratcher
52 posts

amendoimtostado wrote:

I love My Singing Monsters, sadly my phone broke and I can't play it now. I haven't played since the release of the Sanctum
F in the chat for them.

when green flag clicked
forever
Use It!

end
AwezomeXD
Scratcher
100+ posts

Epic Wubbox is released! It does require all 15 natural Epic monsters, or you can fill it up for only 750 diamonds

Hooplah
TheMaster5534
Scratcher
52 posts

AwezomeXD wrote:

Epic Wubbox is released! It does require all 15 natural Epic monsters, or you can fill it up for only 750 diamonds
OUGFGUEOIH*OSGB*E&HU(*STGBC*&SG*&DIUHC*&WHSG*^CG&S*(GC*SIHU (TheMaster5534 has died from excitement)

when green flag clicked
forever
Use It!

end
cartooney
Scratcher
500+ posts

I like both MSM and DOF, but am I the only one who thought that the DOF songs weren’t very good (I liked some of them but the rest weren’t very appealing to me)?

Also… EPIC WUBBOX!!!

Trademark_Lover_64
Scratcher
500+ posts

Happy birthday to Gob and Tiawa!

cartooney
Scratcher
500+ posts

When you’ve been trying to get a Sox for years

MeIzAwezomeDede
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cartooney wrote:

When you’ve been trying to get a Sox for years
It took me an entire year of breeding Ghazt + Grumpyre before I finally got a double, they're really annoying to get

Nothing to see here