FakeOS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Computer Viruses

LionScratch wrote:

Pancakesxp wrote:

Have you heard of Melting Screen?
And Bonzi Buddy?
Yes, I love both of them. When I learned the devastating news that the company that produces Bonzi Buddy went out of business, I cried. (I never had a windows XP anyway, so I couldn't have gotten him even if I wanted to.) But I seriously am considering getting a virtual machine, so I just can download viruses.
That's what I do. What are your computer specs? Windows XP needs 256MB to run (I think less if RTM/service pack 0) but works best with 512 or 1024mb. WIndows 7 struggles with 2048Gb so I'm going to upgrade my motherboard to still use my core 2 quad with ddr3

Creator of the NeutrOS line of OS's - the fourth generation of OS.
comment “Hey dev!” on my profile if you see this!
TheMatrixKid
Scratcher
100+ posts

Computer Viruses

FakeOS wrote:

LionScratch wrote:

Pancakesxp wrote:

And Bonzi Buddy?
Yes, I love both of them. When I learned the devastating news that the company that produces Bonzi Buddy went out of business, I cried. (I never had a windows XP anyway, so I couldn't have gotten him even if I wanted to.) But I seriously am considering getting a virtual machine, so I just can download viruses.
That's what I do. What are your computer specs? Windows XP needs 256MB to run (I think less if RTM/service pack 0) but works best with 512 or 1024mb. WIndows 7 struggles with 2048Gb so I'm going to upgrade my motherboard to still use my core 2 quad with ddr3

2048GB? I don't think W7 can use that much RAM.

I'm a CDR! Born under CONSes!
Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

TheMatrixKid wrote:

FakeOS wrote:

LionScratch wrote:

Pancakesxp wrote:

And Bonzi Buddy?

I very much doubt any PC you will ever see you have ever seen for sale has that much RAM…

Last edited by Jonathan50 (May 12, 2016 06:44:28)

Not yet a Knight of the Mu Calculus.
FakeOS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Computer Viruses

Jonathan50 wrote:

TheMatrixKid wrote:

FakeOS wrote:

LionScratch wrote:

Pancakesxp wrote:

And Bonzi Buddy?

I very much doubt any PC you will ever see you have ever seen for sale has that much RAM…
sorry, i meant 2048MB (2GB)

i know a computer at the moment can take that much as i think the most 64bit system can support is 192GB.

Tymewalk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

video_error wrote:

Currently making a virus coded in C# that deletes System32, Documents, Desktop, Videos, Music, and pretty much the most basic of computer files making your computer unrecoverable after a reboot. It's based on an old meme called Triforce.bat in which it tells the user through a batch file to delete System32. Basically it's a joke and would never actually give it to anybody but it is funny!
You should be careful with that, on Windows double-clicking some script files may actually run it…

bold thing - italic thing - underlined thing - strikethrough thing
FakeOS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Computer Viruses

Tymewalk wrote:

video_error wrote:

Currently making a virus coded in C# that deletes System32, Documents, Desktop, Videos, Music, and pretty much the most basic of computer files making your computer unrecoverable after a reboot. It's based on an old meme called Triforce.bat in which it tells the user through a batch file to delete System32. Basically it's a joke and would never actually give it to anybody but it is funny!
You should be careful with that, on Windows double-clicking some script files may actually run it…
with something like that, you probably need to run as adminsitrator

comp09
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

FakeOS wrote:

Jonathan50 wrote:

TheMatrixKid wrote:

FakeOS wrote:

LionScratch wrote:

Pancakesxp wrote:

And Bonzi Buddy?

i know a computer at the moment can take that much as i think the most 64bit system can support is 192GB.
For RHEL, it's actually (theoretically) 64 TB: https://access.redhat.com/articles/rhel-limits

Visit the website of Andrew Sun!

FakeOS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Computer Viruses

comp09 wrote:

FakeOS wrote:

Jonathan50 wrote:

TheMatrixKid wrote:

FakeOS wrote:

LionScratch wrote:

Pancakesxp wrote:

And Bonzi Buddy?

For RHEL, it's actually (theoretically) 64 TB: https://access.redhat.com/articles/rhel-limits

Ahh okay, i think i was quoting the max around some version of windows could take, something like vista/7 business

AskBonziBUDDY
New to Scratch
1 post

Computer Viruses

Did somebody say virus?

It's been nice gnawing you! *giggles*
Ps3pic
Scratcher
2 posts

Computer Viruses

A NEWCOMER APPROACHES
Carpit999
Scratcher
100+ posts

Computer Viruses

Ps3pic wrote:

A NEWCOMER APPROACHES
Please don't necropost.

((((((((([O*O v]::motion ring)::looks ring)::pen ring)::list ring)::control ring)::sensing ring)::operators ring)::grey ring)::extension)// This is Starry. He likes Carrots and Java. He protects my siggy from evil kumquats.
Your stuff My account Your messages If I helped you, tell me Here.
angrychill
New to Scratch
4 posts

Computer Viruses

Carpit999 wrote:

Ps3pic wrote:

A NEWCOMER APPROACHES
Please don't necropost.
That was hardly necroposting. I think you meant “spamming”.
Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

Carpit999 wrote:

Ps3pic wrote:

A NEWCOMER APPROACHES
Please don't necropost.
That wasn't a necropost.

Carpit999
Scratcher
100+ posts

Computer Viruses

angrychill wrote:

Carpit999 wrote:

Ps3pic wrote:

A NEWCOMER APPROACHES
Please don't necropost.
That was hardly necroposting. I think you meant “spamming”.
Ok

((((((((([O*O v]::motion ring)::looks ring)::pen ring)::list ring)::control ring)::sensing ring)::operators ring)::grey ring)::extension)// This is Starry. He likes Carrots and Java. He protects my siggy from evil kumquats.
Carpit999
Scratcher
100+ posts

Computer Viruses

Jonathan50 wrote:

Carpit999 wrote:

Ps3pic wrote:

A NEWCOMER APPROACHES
Please don't necropost.
That wasn't a necropost.
Yes, I know. It was a spam.

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

Carpit999 wrote:

Jonathan50 wrote:

Carpit999 wrote:

Ps3pic wrote:

A NEWCOMER APPROACHES
Please don't necropost.
That wasn't a necropost.
Placing an “a” before spam is unnecessary.

Placeholder
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

I don't know if I posted this before but…

I really want to code “Silverware”, a Silver the Hedgehog-themed virus.

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME HOW, I JUST FIND THAT AS A FUN CONCEPT.

Last edited by PrincessPanda_test_ (May 26, 2016 10:06:36)

Carpit999
Scratcher
100+ posts

Computer Viruses

dude341 wrote:

Carpit999 wrote:

Jonathan50 wrote:

Carpit999 wrote:

Ps3pic wrote:

A NEWCOMER APPROACHES
Please don't necropost.
That wasn't a necropost.
Yo, I'm 10. How good at English grammar would a 10 year old Irish kid be? Not very good.

Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

Carpit999 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Yo, I'm 10. How good at English grammar would a 10 year old Irish kid be? Not very good.
Not necessarily, and anyone can still try to improve their grammar.

Last edited by Jonathan50 (May 26, 2016 23:06:00)

Carpit999
Scratcher
100+ posts

Computer Viruses

Jonathan50 wrote:

Carpit999 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Not necessarily, and anyone can still try to improve their grammar.
Dude, I had an (under)overwhelming 95.96% in LA in school quarter 4, that's not much compared to my other grades. And, I'm not even English OR American. I'm IRISH. What do you expect from a 95.96% LA grade Irish kid in grammar? Not very good grammar.