Discuss Scratch

Solarbuddy
Scratcher
42 posts

6/27/13: Lots of little fixes...

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!! Projects in date order THANK YOU!!!!!!!
thomarc
Scratcher
3 posts

PLEASE!!!! The downloadable version!!!
I'm leaving in a few days for 1 year on a boat: either the downloadable version is available by then, or I'll do no Scratch for a year.
PLEASE!!!
sindybad
Scratcher
74 posts

I found a glitch: when you type in the search box and press enter, the writing overlaps the search button and the remaining is hidden under the search panel, I'm using Firefox.

click here to view a great cloud data game
click here to view a makey makey studio(makey makey web)

yay offline editor

NekoNegi55
Scratcher
2 posts

This is great and all… but PLEASE fix the sound glitches!
TC01017
Scratcher
100+ posts

What's this new import experimental extension?
Pokecollets
Scratcher
53 posts

Lightnin wrote:

SSLegend99 wrote:

Yay bug fixes! Although I don't seem to be able to upload pics for my profile or studios from IE9.

Oh no. You fix on IE bug and it brings in a new one.
Can you describe what's happening when you try? If you think they might help show the error, screenshots would be welcome.
This same thing is happening to me. i try to grt a pic but the error disapears in like 2 secs. i will try to get it
Pokecollets
Scratcher
53 posts

Pokecollets wrote:

Lightnin wrote:

SSLegend99 wrote:

Yay bug fixes! Although I don't seem to be able to upload pics for my profile or studios from IE9.

Oh no. You fix on IE bug and it brings in a new one.
Can you describe what's happening when you try? If you think they might help show the error, screenshots would be welcome.
This same thing is happening to me. i try to grt a pic but the error disapears in like 2 secs. i will try to get it
and i was happeninh before you fixed that other one
FirstSkyler1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lightnin wrote:

FirstSkyler1 wrote:

Lightnin, you don't seem to be trying to fix the major bug where you can't import sounds from your backpack to the project. Please, take a look at this bug.

Yes! We're still at the state where we can't reproduce it - can you give us your OS, browser, and a link to one of the sound files that shows this problem?

Windows 7 Professional, Google Chrome w/ Adblock Plus. Also, it does that with ALL sound files.

Last edited by FirstSkyler1 (Dec. 18, 3013 7:45:49)
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

thomarc wrote:

PLEASE!!!! The downloadable version!!!
I'm leaving in a few days for 1 year on a boat: either the downloadable version is available by then, or I'll do no Scratch for a year.
PLEASE!!!
A year on a boat! Wow - what an adventure.

You can still use Scratch 1.4 off-line. That's probably your best bet, if you don't have reliable internet.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
Epicness123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lightnin wrote:

* Projects on the “Shared” row on profiles are now ordered by share date. So edits to old projects won't make them pop to the top of the list anymore - unless you unshare and then re-share them.
Aww….
:(

Sadly, my kumquats were eaten by an evil forum signature.
kola2
Scratcher
100+ posts

mikey350 wrote:

Cloud lists! Please Cloud Lists!
You don't need cloud lists, you could make a cloudlist using cloudvariables, and even be able to replace stuff.

Anyways, good update!

NoxSpooth
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lightnin wrote:

* Projects on the “Shared” row on profiles are now ordered by share date. So edits to old projects won't make them pop to the top of the list anymore - unless you unshare and then re-share them.

Yes!! Thanks, Lightnin!
everybodyedit
Scratcher
100+ posts

Meloetta_Girl
Scratcher
100+ posts

when will you fix the mail bug?

skizzors44
Scratcher
67 posts

FirstSkyler1 wrote:

Lightnin, you don't seem to be trying to fix the major bug where you can't import sounds from your backpack to the project. Please, take a look at this bug.
Yeah, I got that glitch too!
FlippyCatFan
Scratcher
100+ posts

Exhelah wrote:

Waity100 wrote:

PLEASE ADD CLOUD LISTS!!!
It is June 28, it will be there probably in July or August, oh, and BE PATIENT! "Coming Soon: Cloud lists.(in next post.)

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

when green flag clicked
say [FlippyCatFan here!]
FlippyCatFan
Scratcher
100+ posts

GIANT ITALIC UNDERLINED BOLD CAPITAL TEXT.ERASED ITALIC.ERASED UNDERLINE.ERASED BOLD.erased capital.erased big so now it is normal text.

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

when green flag clicked
say [FlippyCatFan here!]
FlippyCatFan
Scratcher
100+ posts

cobraguy(really FlippyCatFan) wrote:

FlippyCatFan wrote:

GIANT ITALIC UNDERLINED BOLD CAPITAL TEXT.ERASED ITALIC.ERASED UNDERLINE.ERASED BOLD.erased capital.erased big so now it is normal text.
[quote

when green flag clicked
say [FlippyCatFan here!]
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FirstSkyler1 wrote:

Happens to me too!

“Hilbert! You said you have a dream… That dream… Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you! Hilbert! Well, then… Farewell!” ~ N
Meloetta_Girl
Scratcher
100+ posts

the MAIL bug.